Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Feed me More!

Hello there! With the amount of darkness that is flowing through the air, I find myself seeking out more threads for the hungry boi! As the title says feed me more!

Since the Battle of Tython Kyrel has now been transformed into a Wound in the Force. Now Kyrel wanders the edges of space in his flagship, compelled by his hunger he is drawn to the living force itself like a moth to the flame. Force Sensitives draw the mysterious figure from all corners of the galaxy. What I’m looking for/what I would really like to see.

• More folks Kyrel encounters where he fills with dread and horror, playing an impact by trying to consume them, or consuming people they know of.
  • Potential following, with those that fear Kyrel, I want him to inspire and gain a following from the horror he spreads across the galaxy. Perhaps joining the Knights of Ren or his cannibal horde the Crimson Hands.
  • Close connections, coming from a nihilistic monster this sounds hilarious. But I’m curious to see if the villain could make friends, allies. You know perhaps the wretched sort who may not wish to always be an enemy. Just a possibility.
  • Force related stuff! Always down to explore the mysteries of the force as Kyrel given into a hunger not seen in thousands of years. Be it mysterious artifacts, sights of different areas I’m always down for things involving the Force.
Just a few ideas I got of what I would love to do, and I’m also open to ideas of course. In the end all that I want is more!!!

feedMe.gif

I would be down for some sort of interaction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom