Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Favorite Lightsaber Color?

Favorite lightsaber color?

• Total voters
Green is my favorite and the color most of my characters use (Sor-Jan, Shoma, Jorah, Kiriko). The original color for Zak was white, but I now write that it’s blue.

To Tefka’s point, the “lightsaber” that got the most development of any of my character’s was Boo’s amphistaff.

Jerek has always been traditional green, as a color-coded companion to his twin who used blue. When I decided not to write Elias here, he kept the green despite becoming more of an in-betweener.

I'd still like to go for a white lightsaber sometime, probably for a character for which its more symbolic (or ironic). Maybe Daiya lol

OOCly, I actually don't think I have a favorite. Crazy, I know! What's ironic is that my least favorite is blue, and blue is my favorite color!

Gwyneira would say she likes purple.

Mira would say she doesn't have a favorite. That the blade's color is unimportant in battle. But... she's partial towards white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom