Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Chaos Force-user(s)

Who's your favorite Chaos Force-user(s)? (i.e Jedi/Sith/Dark Jedi/ Witches etc)

I've done this before, usually around this time of the year because there's always old characters leaving us, and new ones that have sprung up! It also helps me look beyond my usual writing group at other characters I should check out going into the next year :) I’m always curious

I'd like to gear this towards present characters this time, but feel free to add your past favorites as well.

I’ll just leave this here :)

waves

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"] catches my eye a lot. They've put a quite frankly obscene and massive amount of work into developing their character and the attached narratives. Definitely one of the more established 'second gen' characters and definitely worth a read.

Quite a few past characters deserve a mention, but my all time favorites are still [member="Ember Farseer"] and [member="Jorus Merrill"] without a doubt. Both exemplified two very different force traditions and were always top reads.

That time already, is it?

Favorite Sith Lord: [member="Darth Prazutis"].
Prazutis and Veiere have had a long-term rivalry since the early days of Commenor's time as a Faction. His impact on the House Arenais has been turbulent and tremendous and I've always enjoyed the pleasure of our PvP threads.

Favorite Jedi: [member="Théodred Heavenshield"].
Théodred has been a long-term writing partner for my alternate Character Ylva Heavenshield. Their threads have largely been private one-on-one threads, yet have remained consistent and attention grabbing the entirety of our role-playing together. Even generously forgiving my times of slacking activity.

Favorite Apprentice: [member="Jerek Zenduu"].
Easily the best Apprentice I've had the pleasure of writing with. This isn't just due to IC aspects but also OOC conduct and how easily it's been to communicate with Jerek. The pace of our threads has been slow going at times mostly due to my part, however he has never pressured or mentioned it in a negative light and has often made fun of me when I've expressed guilt over it! Jerek's always put a great deal of effort into his posts too, making it easy to see how invested he has been.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I don't get out much anymore. That said,

[member="Visanj T'shkali"] - She's detail oriented, very helpful, knows the wiki, and fun to write with.

[member="Audren Sykes"] - He's chill AF, knows his stuff, and always brings his A game. Would buy this man a beer.

[member="Maple Harte"] - Takes cool and knocks it up to 100. Sometimes I have to tell her to be less cool because she making me look bad.

Favourite newcomer: [member="Kyra Perl"] a solid addition to the Perl family and having real fun reading/writing with Kyra!

Favourite Old Timer: [member="Veiere Arenais"] always been a solid character and great addition to SJO!

Favourite Sith: [member="Darth Prazutis"] facing off in the Skirmish was exciting and super interesting!

Favourite Jedi: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] Yuroic so proud of his daughter!

​I could list all my Forcies in the Bryn, but I'll go with the standouts right now.

- [member="Selkollar"], just an incredibly well-written addition to the Bryn'adûl cast and a constant joy to read. Bar perhaps the red dialogue. :p

​- [member="Hrajlmak'Natok"], ambition and awesome.

​- [member="Veiere Arenais"], just fun to read. Distant admirer here. Wish we could do more.
​- @Lady Kay, tea lady.

​- [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"], always fun to read.

- [member="Cedric Grayson"], titular Jedi folk. Consistent quality.

​- [member="Darth Tacitus"] One of the best Sith on here, one of the few genuinely evil and unique characters on here. And written by an incredibly talented fella.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] Wins my Sith
[member="Jorus Merrill"] because Jorus
[member="Cotan Sar'andor"] Is a neato best combat bud.

Heavenshields do good as Jedi
The [member="Zark"] guy is a fun ghost
[member="Mishel Kryze"] has a fun story arc with the conflict

Also if you write a Forcer, its probably one of my favorites, yes you.

Okay, now that Corey has given me the validation I wanted, I can list the others in no particular order or reason:

[member="Romi Jade"] [member="Vaulkhar"] [member="Lark"] [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Arcanus Sunstrider"]

And probably others I'm forgetting

And Asha Hex will always be top of the list and hopefully [member="Niaami Solas"] will bring her back some day.

[member="Enyo Typhos"] (tied with [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"])

I think I'm obligated to say [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] (best FU dad'alor)

And I have to give a shout out to [member="Nefertari Sovint Vael"] for the fantastic adventure that was the Master-Padawan pair of Nef and Zak Dymo back in the Galactic Republic days.

Lark

Saint of the Damned
The opportunities I have to RP with Jedi have been a bit limited, but I've always enjoyed having the opportunity to. [member="Nida Perl"] is an absolute pleasure, and even though his name has been brought up several times already, I had a brief duel with [member="Veiere Arenais"] and enjoyed every single post. Y'all have some good folks over there!

For the Sith, I'd like to give a shout-out to [member="Orion Darkstar"]. He's a fun character and a blast to write with, even though he won't let me torture slavers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom