Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Chaos Force-user(s)

[member="Matsu Ike"] (along with many of the other Ikes) for the training they give my characters, [member="Scherezade deWinter"] for being a total badass, and [member="Kyrel Ren"] for being a super cool dude OOC and a playing a really Star Wars-flavored character ICly.

So many to pick.....

Fave Jedi: [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] , [member="Veiere Arenais"] , [member="Coci Heavenshield"] , [member="Romi Jade"] have all been great people to read and to work with on the occasions I've had a Jedi. That's just to name a few.

Sith: [member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Darth Metus"], [member="Darth Prazutis"], @Jocelyn Zambrano - because you all play terrifying villains well. Shout out to Darth Venefica. Don't know whatever happened to her, but I enjoyed her creepiness.

Unaffiliated: [member="Kyrel Ren"], [member="Boethiah"], [member="Adara Raxis"], [member="Kaine Australis"], so many others

[member="Darth Carnifex"] is the definition of a final boss.

[member="Romi Jade"] is the kind of Jedi I wish I could write.

[member="Cotan Sar'andor"] never fails to entertain me.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] is just awesome. He needs no further explanation.

[member="Darth Ophidia"] is the kind of spooky I like the most.

[member="Joza Perl"] is a queen.

Kaalia Pavanos said:
[member="Cotan Sar'andor"] never fails to entertain me.
NNzJ8G8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom