Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Q&A

Can I please have this Submission removed from Archives to be reviewed by a Judge.

I'm assuming given the new factory changes, there won't be a problem any further. This was placed on hold due to my lack of time and availability yet now without the need for restricted missions, I don't see it not being approved any longer.

At what point is something considered a Force Imbued/Alchemized item? Like, does it have to actively go through those processes/similar processes in order to become them?

I'm curious because I came across this and this was wondering if it'd be considered Force Imbued/Alchemized.

Hircine said:
At what point is something considered a Force Imbued/Alchemized item? Like, does it have to actively go through those processes/similar processes in order to become them?

I'm curious because I came across this and this was wondering if it'd be considered Force Imbued/Alchemized.
Any object created through any means using the force is an alchemized/imbued item. Both articles you've linked fall under this.

Zahori Denko said:
I know you can't double dip a thread for multiple tier up requirements, but what if I double dip a thread as a tier up requirement and proof of expansion for a new location/operation?
No. Either use your tier up location bonus, or use the thread independent of the tier up request.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
If there were subs created for (say) ships, and the affiliation changed, would it be a matter of a sub modification to adjust accordingly?

Kaine Australis said:
If a shipbuilder submits a modification to a ship submission after some of those ships have been sold, do all the sold ships still get modded?

details, details...

I bought some ships, the shipmaker has since modded them with booby traps

The ships were purchased 10th March, the Modifications were approved 4th April.

Thankyou for your time.
Yes. The submission itself is modified.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Question about workshops-

I was initially told that workshops can only make submissions up to semi-unique production. I noticed just now that once it reaches T6, a workshop can produce up to Limited for a single RM.

Does this mean that a workshop can produce up to limited for submissions without RM?

It would be a bit strange if workshops have the resources to use a rare resources at limited, but be restricted to just semi-unique for regular submissions.

Daro Tarsi said:
Question about workshops-

I was initially told that workshops can only make submissions up to semi-unique production. I noticed just now that once it reaches T6, a workshop can produce up to Limited for a single RM.

Does this mean that a workshop can produce up to limited for submissions without RM?

It would be a bit strange if workshops have the resources to use a rare resources at limited, but be restricted to just semi-unique for regular submissions.
Workshops may only submit items up to semi-unique production. I don't know where it says that workshops can submit restricted materials at limited, but it should be referring to strictly companies.

Hunter Alden said:
This is probably a stupid question, but how does the money work? Like do I start with a set amount and build on it as role plays happen?
We have no mandated economy. Feel free to be as rich, poor, or middle class as you want.

[member="Vee Toa"]
Please PM [member="Zeradias Mant"] or [member="Allyson Locke"] in the future when requesting codex-related submissions be moved, this is the Factory Q&A thread.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
I have asked a few people this but I thought I'd ask here to get an official answer. I would like to acquire one of my character's companies with a second character of mine and wanted to know what the process was for doing that. Does it require an thread for referance, a modification request, few credits under the table? How would be the best way to do that?

Gib said:
I have asked a few people this but I thought I'd ask here to get an official answer. I would like to acquire one of my character's companies with a second character of mine and wanted to know what the process was for doing that. Does it require an thread for referance, a modification request, few credits under the table? How would be the best way to do that?
Just a thread and a modification request. The process in the thread behind how you obtain the company is entirely up to you.

I must apologize, but now noticing the new tier up system, I must admit I don't understand it. I understand I can venture into new locations or operations, but I don't want to nor find it necessary for what I want out of the company. Could I please have some layman terms for what options I can do for tiering up?

For note, I'm looking to tier up my Tier I company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom