Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Q&A

Factory Question and Answer Thread

If you have a question about anything pertaining to the factory that you need direct input from factory staff for, such as expectations of development and standards in the factory, you may place your query here.

A member of the factory staff will get back to you with an appropriate response as soon as possible.

[member="Jai Katan"]
I suppose it's an eight out of ten for me.

-

Please try to keep this on the topic of questions for submissions, development threads, and so on, though.

[member="Braith Achlys"]
ok question i have sytgium can i make a coating to add to my existing armor or do i need to create a new armor? or alternatively could i mahe say a piece of armor to create a field ?

[member="Braith Achlys"]
as i am playing both an Abominor and a Silentium and both are cannon species do i need to sub the droid?
i'd like to do that to keep a spec of the droid's capabilities.

Negative said:
[member="Braith Achlys"]
as i am playing both an Abominor and a Silentium and both are cannon species do i need to sub the droid?
i'd like to do that to keep a spec of the droid's capabilities.
No.

I'm looking to submit a custom starship and would be interested in how rigidly the starship templates are enforced? I came up with the ship, designed an interior layout and then (since i'm not that good at drawing) made a 3d-model (not fantastic at that either). Measuring the model I got these dimensions:

Length: 63.00 m
Width: 10.50 m (hull without the lasercannons, which protrude a little further)
Height: 12.02 m

63 m is longer than the starfighter template allows but the width and height are quite small for a corvette. Shortening the ship makes it look weird, if I reduce all three dimensions the floorplans don't fit inside. So should i submit following the starfighter template or make it a superlight corvette?

[member="Walak Tu"]
Follow the corvette template, but feel free to make it super light on features and such to be more or less just a larger starfighter/freighter.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

I have a question. Can a company in Tier 2(that has fully completed all the requirements for Tier 3 and is awaiting promotion) start doing Tier 3 threads, such as getting a contract and so forth, or would that have to be submitted under the Tier 2 application?

Krayzen Dratos said:
[member="Braith Achlys"]

I have a question. Can a company in Tier 2(that has fully completed all the requirements for Tier 3 and is awaiting promotion) start doing Tier 3 threads, such as getting a contract and so forth, or would that have to be submitted under the Tier 2 application?
Consider it part of your tier 3 development.

So would the technology to develop "Energy Constructs" be considered feasible within the Star Wars Universe? I am asking, as I had ideas for technology that could do such. I am wanting to be absolutely certain before I begin work on such however.

I could provide you a few links if that would help, but it would sorta be similar to a Green Lantern though more on a hand held scale as opposed to the OP stuff they are capable of, though I'm not sure how to adapt that for Chaos to be honest.

[member="Cira"]

[member="Ysane Varn"]

The mission paramaters are as follows:

Phrik (( Objective : Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain phrikite ore from any of the following planets: Gromas 16, Alderaan, Arkania, Rendili, Bastion, Wayland, Roche Asteroids, Seltos,Demonsgate,Val'hala, Sekalus –OR—suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a Non-Force User. ))

Along these lines, if you are buying phrik from a PC member, they must have fulfilled the above mission parameters.
  1. The PC member you buying it from must have done the Phrik restricted material mission and not have used it for any other submission.
  2. The PC member must sell it to you in an IC thread showing the transfer of material
  3. When you submit your submission, you must cite the paper trail as follows:
  • Original RM raid/mine/theft thread
  • Thread where the IC transfer went through
  • Any other development thread you are adding to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom