Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus Crash | CIS Invasion of UCM's Eshan Hex

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Who's bringing the pizza?

BoldArcticAmbushbug-max-1mb.gif

Count me in for the M.E.

https://youtu.be/aguph7NE4cU​

The Mandalorian's have become faithless.​
They are nothing but Shadows of what they should be.​
We will destroy the False Mandalore.​
The CIS had come to show these hut'uun what it truly means to be Mando'ad.​

Hi guys!

What a “you’re back from the hospital” present! I’m sure everyone is going to give a good fight.

I would like to be absolutely clear here: let’s have fun. Let’s show Chaos how an invasion is done TO BE fun for both sides. So, OOC, let’s be chill. IC let’s bring on a great fight! Win or lose stories are why we’re here. And we’re Mandos! So... fights? Yeah! Okay!

Now to the unpleasant part: I’m still on medical LOA. This is something the Faction Owners were made aware of. I’m not at the recovery level I need to be to function in an invasion. I’m going to try my hardest for you guys, but my health and my upcoming medical interventions may take place during the invasion time slot. I might be back in a hospital bed as early as tomorrow. I’ll keep you updated. Canadian health care, eh? Hurry up and wait! LOL.

I would like to formally ask my wonderful admin [member="Skorvek"] to continue holding the reigns as I recover. And that all my guys get ready and find a good dance partner to have fun with!

Write the best story possible, guys!

Love to my Mangos and a hearty handshake to the CIS!

Mom’alor

[member="Srina Talon"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] @CISers @Mandos

Sign me up as a CIS ally please. I want to slag Mandos and teach at least one the word they forgot. Honor. There was a reason Mandos left Eshan alone in the past. Time to remind them. [member="Kat Decoria"] wanna team up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom