Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not what she had expected. Hmm. Frowning the young warrior moved, stepping to stand in front of the devil, staying just out of reach. The blood by her feet sloshed around as she did.
"I could kill you, yes, it would be easy. You are wounded and nearly motionless. A quick shot or swipe of a blade could end you. And oh, oh do I want to end you. But what fun would that be? There's so much more I could do... Ha, I could, of course, also do nothing. I could just leave you here to bleed out. Maybe someone else would come along and end you."
Nyx paused, still smirking, watching the woman on the ground. The poison in her veins was doing a good job at pissing her off. Just as it had intended to do. Usually the lass wasn't this pissy. This was... odd.
"You have slaughtered many. Killing you would be the right thing to do. It wouldn't bring them back."
She scowled, gesturing to the very visible corpses around them. Were they corpses? Or just... figments of a mad world? She didn't know, and, at the moment, she didn't really care. They had at least represented people.
The Zorren pulled out her borrowed lightsaber.
"I want to kill you."
"I want to tear your arms off with my bare hands and choke the life out of you."
"I want to end your pitiful existence."
"But I won't."
"Unless you give me further reason to, that is."
[member="Fabula Cavataio"], [member="Shule Windspeaker"]
NOTES:
Weapon list: One AT-90R Sniper rifle (on ground), two standard vibroblades (strapped to back, hard to reach), two BTI-WB-Woebringer Blaster Pistols, one blue lightsaber (in hand, not ignited).
Injuries: Sith Poison in veins (causes: pain, loss of vision in right eye, soreness around injection points), burns on both arms.

[member="Akala"] [member="The Onyx"] [member="Apoc"] [member="Razer Sin"]

Solan's blinked, and for a moment he stared at the hand that touched him, the face it belonged too, and lastly the chasm that opened. The chasm was his way home? A Leap of faith that would bring him home... So he stood, almost as if asleep and moved to the rift, his hand outstretched and his feet bringing him to the edge as each step drew him closer. He couldn't take it anymore, he could deal with the voices and the pain, it would drive him crazy.... it would... And with that he continued to the rift, unless stopped.

Onyx was wide-eyed as this strange and giant hole appeared out of seemingly nowhere. He had no clue as to what would happen. To any of them. He felt the need to jump into it, to try and see if this would take them away from here; to take them out of this... hell.

He looked at the group. His eyes fell upon each of them. He didn't know what to do, nor what to tell them. He looked down at the hole and considered jumping. He noticed so many others jumping. He looked back at the group.

"You can jump if you want," he informed them. "I'm staying."

He looked at them all and shook his head. "I don't know why; but something is telling me to stay. Something I don't understand or may even be real! But I can't go. I...." he sighed. "I have to stay."

[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Apoc"]
[member="Razer Sin"]

Valtiel Sin

V
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"][member="Daella Feanor"]

From no where the monster that was Valtiel arose, his massive size hovering over a woman with white to silver hair. "Where am I?" He boomed without actually raising his voice, on his back was a large sword on his back, and two sabers on his side. On his head was a massive helmet.

Who: [member="Calico Tal'verda"]

His HUD still operational continued scanning the area for any signs of life or movement, but none. It couldn't even pick up the one of [member=Akala]. He held his assault rifle, aimed and trained to fire if they showed any signs to provoke the Clone Captain. And her footsteps were silent that he couldn't hear them. But her presence was acknowledged when she said one simple word. She was close to him due to the volume of her word and he turned around and saw her and a finger rising to touch him. She looked beautiful, and the was she looked with her clothes seemed she belonged to royalty. Young she looked by the texture of her face. He was about to say something until they made contact. A second later the clone was on the ground yelling and the girl gone.

Voices were talking to him in different tones. And they were harming him too. Sudden movements he made as if he was possessed. His hand let go of the rifle and went to his face to remove his helmet concealing his face and to clutch his head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"
Was all that could be heard from him. From his helmet he could hear a familiar voice. Calico. He had to warn him. "Save yourself!" He yelled at the helmet hoping that his brother would hear him and apprehend his warning. Then he began having mixed feelings. He was still himself, but he was thirsty...for blood. Was he a vampire? Was he a pawn of some sort? He was on his knees, voices still speaking to him and hands still grasping his head. Another yell came from him...

"Damn you stupid girl!"

Sin1

S
[member="The Onyx"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Apoc"] [member="Tora Mirkew"]

Razer laughed, and shook his head. "Solan, that's not you..killing someone? But you do what you want."
He looked at Onyx. "So Mr. Yellow Eyes, I'll stick with you. I dont know why, but..let's call it bonding time."

Spire of Destiny
[member="Book"]

Veino held his hands up to show he was unarmed as he approached the man. He looked a little familiar. He just couldn't quite remember where, not through the fog of emotions rioting around this place. He stopped, trying to remember who he was. Veino Garn. Jensaarai Defender. Ally of the Jedi Order. Wanderer.

"Veino Garn," He forced out, trying to keep hold of those thoughts. "Ally of the Jedi Order." That was the simplest way to describe as it as he wasn't sure himself. "Jensaarai Defender of the Omega Protectorate. Wanderer." He blinked several times, aware of the tears that had been pouring down his face for the past who knew how long. He shoved at the emotions rioting through his brain to get them away. "I think I saw you before Prakith. With the fleet somewhere."

He looked up at the messed up sun.

"This isn't Prakith."

Apoc

The Nameless Soldier
Whatever this gateway was, it was immense. The size of it stretched for as far as the eye could see. There seemed to be no end to the darkness that met those who jumped. Even with the possibility that he would be returned home if he let himself fall into the chasm, Apoc felt no reason to. There was absolutely no reason to go back. With no family, no friends and not even a real house, Apoc had nothing to return to, apart from his brutal killing of those who stood before him and his personal mission.

From the corner of his eye, he noticed Solan wondering to the darkness that erupted from the pit. Putting an arm out infront of the seemingly unconcious boy, Apoc attempted to stop him. "Sure?" He would ask Solan. If the answer was yes, he would remove his arm from his path and allow him to finish his journey in this world.

[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="The Onyx"]
[member="Razer Sin"]

The screams. Why does it have to be screams. The girl was just walking with her Mistress, or friend, and then suddenly she woke up here. She was frightened and scared stiff. Suddenly though, she heard a scream. She... heard that voice before. Who was it. "Master?" She stated, and then started to walk in the direction of the sound. ... She heard his voice again, and shouted out. "Master!" The Ruffer would then go in a full fledged sprint to catch up to [member="Solan Charr"], not giing any cares to anyone she might pass by. When she got close enough, the girl would tackle Solan to the ground, and hugs him. "Your here! I'm saved! Please take me out of here... I-Its scary!"

He didn't understand. One moment, he had been training with his newly-won green lightsaber. The next, he was lying in a pool of blood, which was not his own. Well, maybe a little bit. At first, he thought he had slipped and cracked his head open like a raw egg. Upon closer examination, he was no longer in the training room. The sky was red, and he heard whispering voices all around him. His first and only thoughts were how to get back to Coruscant, where he had just been. Trying to keep a cool head, he sat down cross-legged and began to scry where he was, and what had happened. He caught glimpses of history flashing before his eyes, visions of a dark princess. He was immediately able to classify her as his enemy. He then saw a bloody, blistery landscape. There was a large chasm in the middle of it, which he understood was his way home. He then stood up, checking for his equipment. His lightsaber, his comlink, and his holocommunicator were all still with him. With that, he set off for home.

[member="Apoc"] [member="Razer Sin"] [member="The Onyx"]

Solan blinked as the fluff ball known as [member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] slammed into him and knocked him backwards, snapping him out of the daydream of escape that had been presented to him. He blinked and looked at the fissure again then at Aeizori who had talked him. "You... you are talking... well i must say im surprised Ashe actually got you speaking... wait please tell me you aren't dead, that would really suck if i got teleported here to learn that Ashe got you killed."

Dead. Was she? What was this place. She just blinked and stayed ontop of Solan, now going to sit on his chest. She blinks and tries to think. She would then take notice of Solan's companions, and then her fear kicks back in. "A-A-Arf?" She shivers abit and would slwoly get off of [member="Solan Charr"] just to sit on the ground next to him.

[member="Razer Sin"]
[member="Apoc"]
[member="The Onyx"]

Sanctuary

Oh man, what happened?

The sound of wood impacting wood as gentle waves crashed against the docked boat and pressed it into the side of the lonely home in the midst of the water. Alyesa felt the soft weight of the straw against her back as she slowly pushed up against the wooden surface. She brushed the stack off her as she came to her height - glancing around the eerily quiet area. The smell of dew and algae caught her nose, making her cringe slightly as she examined the bridge that led to dry land.

Where was she?

How did she get here?

She'd move away from the stacks of straw or whatever they were and towards the bloodied weapons and shield on the side of the house, interesting as it were - the blood appeared fresh. She'd gulp slightly and look around again, finally having the courage to speak up. "Uh, hello?"

[member="Mrrew"]

She could begin to hear the thrashing, it is intolerable so Coci ignited her lightsaber. The light of which might help guide the man. But no connection to he blade did she feel. And finally, it dawned on her, there is no force here.

However she could still use it, that was something at least. Coci began to hack away at the thickest toward the person coming to her. Slowly but surely she made inroads "Can you see me?", she yelled hoping he would see the purple of her blade.

Rael pulled himself up off of the ground. He felt dizzy, dizzier than he'd ever been. The Kaleesh stumbled to his feet, but quickly fell back down to his knees. He closed his yellow eyes, taking a few deep breaths. Immediately, he noticed something was wrong. Usually, he few calm breathes would invigorate him with the Force. It didn't happen this time. The feeling made him jump to his feet, eyes wide. He had his lightsaber, his robes. Where was Gherron? Where was Sunrele. His eyes flicked around, and landed on the small house floating on the water, and the girl next to it.

He started walking towards her slightly. She looked familiar, but he couldn't place her. He couldn't even think right now, his mind was racing. "H-hello....?"

[member="Alyesa Organa"]

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Mrrew jumped slightly, painfully causing the thorn in his paw to go deeper in, as he saw a purple beam of light suddenly appear nearby in the brambles. A lightsaber? Mrrew trudged forwards through teh brambles, wishing he had his sword. "Can you see me?" "Yes!" Mrrew shouted in her direction, ecstatic to finally see another person. A moment later the Togorian broke free from the brambles and into the small clearing where Coci stood. Finally! Mrrew glanced down at his legs for a moment, where blood was drying into a mess, matting the fur, before glancing up at Coci. "Are you alright?" The last thing he needed was to find another person only for her to suddeny keel over from something or other...

Fable Merrill

As directed by Michael Bay.
Where: The Blood Wastes
Who: Stupid Girl
What: augh!?

Mud and blood and mud and where was she what was going on there was screaming everywhere

Fable was no stranger to the cacophonous confusion of constant crying, the sound of a crowd - nearly an army - wailing like so many lost souls. Granted, most of her experience with that sound had been in a lab with numberless clone-sisters slowly dying to genetic faults or losing their tenuous grasp on sanity due to their unstable nature, but this was more or less the same sort of thing. Equally horrible, equally paralyzing. Fable had no idea how she'd gone from drifting off to sleep aboard the Bloody Pilgrim while watching Jedi Teras-Kasi Rebellion VI, but now she was somewhere else and she had no idea where and it was cold but not cold because she was laying in something sludgelike and warm and it was the bitter reddish color of dirt and lifeblood left to mingle and-

Focus, young soul. Her mother's voice chided - the stern, firm, but caring force in her life that would no more accept cowardice or uselessness than a messy room. You're an open target, laying on your back. Get to your feet already!

Fable pulled herself up to a sitting position, gaping at what was going on around her; an army of legs and arms and the panicked people attached to them. Some were bemoaning their fate to an uncaring green sun, others were trying to shout above the din to form some sort of organization or make contact with loved ones. Most were simply beating the poodoo out of each other, and it was this latter category that claimed most of her attention. Dangerous. Fable curled her legs underneath herself and sprung to her feet, making a disgusted sound once she realized the weight pulling her head back was all that disgusting mudblood fusing her thigh-length hair into a solid mass of muck. The same muck that'd managed to slip into her boots, her capris, her long coat, the same much that nearly covered her face. Gross gross gross gross gross-

Danger!

Fable looked up in time to see a Devronian lunge from the crowd towards her, murder in his eyes. Having spotted somebody disoriented and smaller than himself, he'd clearly elected to take out an easy target! Fable's confusion and disgust was pushed down by that shard of something red and vile that Rave had ensured be integral to her being; Fable's temper flared with indignation, her attention focusing entirely on the red-skinned man coming at her. She brought her hands up, aware that it was likely too late to avoid taking a hit. Likely, being the adopted child of two Mutakai adepts meant that taking a hit wasn't the gamechanger it might otherwise be; she'd harden herself for the blow and retaliate swiftly, ending this fight withgack-

The Devronian's whistling fist slammed into Fable's gut with enough force to lift the small girl off her feet and send her reeling backwards into the mess of people brawling around her. The Force had done nothing to dull the blow! And come to think of it, she couldn't feel the Force at all - not as the teasing, just-out-of-reach sensation it'd always been before her training, not as the teasing just-within-reach-but-ephemeral power it'd been during her training. It was simply gone! Fable rolled across the mud, the wind knocked out of her, momentarily dazed. With the Force, she was the unstable, poor duplicate of a mighty warrior.

Without it, she was a scrawny teenager, soaked in mudblood and wet leather.

For the first time in her admittedly short life, Fable's fear nearly won out over her fury. It might have, had there not still been nearly six feet of lean muscle, pointed teeth, and horns bearing down on her. Pointed teeth pointed teeth cannibal did he mean to eat her cannibal cannibal no no nononononono! Fable hauled herself up onto all fours, struggling to draw breath and get her head upright and draw draw draw get it together, Fable!

The Devronian lunged for her, hands outstretched and seeking her throat, but Fable had yet some strength in her body. She dove backwards, whipping a small knife from her boot - Force or not, Mandolorian Iron was Mandolorian Iron, and Lynn Caromed would never leave her daughter without the best weaponry she could push onto the girl. Fable set her teeth and threw herself into her heavy assailant, her sharp little blade opening a neat gash from the man's hips to sternum. His momentum wasn't diminished, but pain did an admirable job of stopping him in his tracks. Shock set in quickly, and Fable struggled out from underneath the gasping, dying man before he could properly fall upon her and continue soaking her with his spilling guts and aerated lower bowel. The Devronian - a victim of sharp little things - splashed into the mudblood with a dazed, surprised expression, his eyes glazed over as he struggled to keep his guts in.

Fable didn't have time to consider the first life she'd taken with her own two hands, but that didn't stop her from gaping at the sight of it. He'd had it coming, right? Had it coming, he'd attacked her cannibal murderer rapist killer devil trying to take advantage of the surroundings and killmurdereatrape her because she couldn't defend herself? Had it coming had it coming had it coming she needed to move, needed to move right now, needed to get away before somebody else thought she'd be an easy target. She was in the middle of an endless war, and there was no glory in war, nothing to be gained.

Fable's heavy boots slogged through the mud as she ran aimlessly from the dying Devronian, a man who's only sin had been being scary looking while trying to approach and calm a panicking human girl too wrapped up in her own fear to hear him ask if she was alright, and defending himself when she'd thrown the first punches.

[member="The Onyx"]

Sure she didn't know where she was. But come on, blood swamps...? That was pretty dam neat! Was their a huge battle or something...? Maybe... oh well!

The mercenary girl wondered through this... unique area until she came upon her employer-her boss. Well that was unfournate... oh well she supposed she could protect him in the next life to contract was a contract right?

She made her step way over to stand next to [member="Razer Sin"] uncaring of the nearby extra Maybe they were buddy buddy or something... or foes, didn't matter to her.

"Sir... your here to?"

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] @and company

Matsu didn't know whatwas going on but she kept going forward. The landscape seeming to change while her head started to tickle. No force energy meant they were either someplace on Myrkr which was impossible.... Well not quite it was more they were someplace not Myrkr which had her mind reeling and searching for answers as she slowly walked. "Not going to find them there sweetie." The voice was familiar but she couldn't believe it... a force ghost took a lot of energy and Matsu turned looking at the white haired woman with emerald skin who kept amusement in her eyes. Aripple across her mind while she was moving through it all towards her. Arms extended and embracing her for a moment while the familiar scent of vanilla was under the spices. She was looking around at all of it. "Where am I?" She knew where but needed to hear it herself. If Chora was there that could only mean one place. "You know where." Matsu gave a nod i understanding to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom