Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood wastes

They did not need her help; that was good. After Elizie got close enough to the duo of sentients and the droid, she glanced at the young girl, then at the man, wondering if the two shared had any connection before listening to the droid’s message. The Arkanian Padawan obediently did as she was told, following behind the two other beings as they went after the droid that led their way.

The young Jedi chose to be the last on purpose; this way, she could watch their backs and protect them if necessary. Given their armour though… she guessed them to be warriors. Possibly Force sensitives. Most likely. Sith? Jedi? Dark Jedi? Something else? Without the Force, the Padawan could not tell.

Long and elegant strides carried Elizie forward as the trio marched through the blood-soaked land, her nose becoming adjusted to the disgusting stench of boiling blood. It did not take long as another figure appeared in their view; waving her hands to catch their attention, show them where to go. The Arkanian went in that direction, but not before the two in front of her arrived first. Finally, with a solid group of people, she felt much better knowing they could put their heads together to find a way out of this mess.

“We are alright, thank you,” she answered for all three of them, offering the new woman a bow, “I am Padawan Adasca. A pleasure to meet you all, despite the circumstances.”

[member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Vassara Raxis"]

Lucien rolled over primed to kill whichever servants were making such an ungodly din. Then a sickening nausea overcame him and he vomited blood blended into the bile. He sat up the voices ringing over and over in his head. He wasn't in his bed , where the feth was he?
He sat up , he was in one of his suits. That was strange the last thing he recalled was falling asleep ... In his pyjamas. It was all so very surreal. What was going on.

With a vocal grunt he forced himself to his knees , he had his weapons things just got stranger. Lucien looked around he felt lightheaded and it knocked him sick. He spluttered again but kept it all down, "Is anyone here?" He shouted repeating it over and over.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

I nodded in agreement at the what I assumed to be a Jedi though she was wearing robes unlike any I have seen. I kept my arm around Sanya to keep her on her feet but I didn't know how far she could go without rest or at least some water. I looked around to search for the highest point I could find. I then pointed to a set of rocks a couple miles away. I looked at the silver clad Jedi and said "How about there".

We had to hurry since none of us knew when a new cycle was going to happen and when it would turn night.

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Ophelia"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

"Hey... Whats this..." She would go to hold onto Ace, and went over to one of the giant pools of blood. "Mommy. ...Mommy. Whats this? It looks like juice." She had oddly giggled, and motioned over to her Mother to come look at it.

Mentions: [member="Mrrew"] [member="Lucien Cordel"]

Her breathing become rapid, her heart pounded as if it wanted to escape her chest. I must calm down. Her fear placing stress on the unborn child in her belly. She tried again, but she could not sense the force, there is nothing which alarmed her more then anything. Always there, always to guide but now she is alone in this place. Facing the unknown without anything to help.

Silence. The voices had vanishes .. at least for now.

She stopped as a laboured voice called out. Instinctively her hand reached for her lightsaber, odd really how is came to be there. Although she held it she did not ignite the blade. There is nothing for it, she called out ..

"Here!", she yelled as she began to make her way through the thickets, failing to avoid the thrones which ripped at her skin. Finally she came into a small clearing enough to give her respite from the cuts.

Where: The Blood Wastes
Who: [member="Drapeam Nyx"], [member="Hephaestus"], [member="Shule Windspeaker"]
What: Violent indignance

The pallid woman grimaced, holding the severed and burned tendon on the back of her left leg with one hand and her sputtering, sparking lightsaber with her other. All of these words were making her head hurt. She couldn't work her way through them, focused as she was on survival. How to get out...running, for the first time in however many hundreds of years, was an actual option. If she didn't fight them, she could run. She wouldn't die then, unless they caught her.

Which they would, because she was down a leg. Think more. Ugh how it hurt to think! Too many thoughts. Too many memories in her head. Lynn would protect her if she were here. Who was Lynn? Why would she protect anything? What use had she for protection in a warzone? Why did she think this Lynn wouldn't just kill her like the rest? Like this woman in front of her.

Think. Force yourself to think. Visibly struggling through words, she backed away, dragging one leg with the other and never once dropping her blood-wet lightsaber. "You attacked me. You're going to kill me, and I am tired of dying." Words hurt. Her sentences were halted and slow, though according to how her mouth moved she seemed to be accustomed to speaking perfectly well.

What was beg? Asking? Something about knees. Well, she was already talking on her knees, so whatever that was, it might already be happening. Had no place on a battlefield. War did not allow for weakness. She was going to die again. Her eyes narrowed at the enemies she'd managed to force all onto one side. Why was her sword not working any more? She needed it to kill them.

Corrin shook his head. No way this was Mandalore. There were no destroyed cities on the planet that he knew of. Everything was wild and full of life! This place was dead and abandoned. No respectable Mando'ade would call it home.

"This isn't Mandalore." He replied solemnly. "It's too dead. Mandalore is alive and wild. There aren't even people here." The older Tal'verda set a hand on his sister's head to provide some form of comfort.

The Tal'verdas were strong. They ruled the north by sheer will. They stopped disputes between the other clans. They birthed the greatest armies in recent ages. Corrin would not let cowardice sully that reputation. He was proud of his blood, proud of his mother and father for carving their own place in the galaxy. It would do them a disservice to break down here.

"We need to look around. Maybe try to get someone on the comm." Corrin suggested. He let his Verpine hang from its straps, and crawled his way atop a shattered wall. From there, he leaped onto the roof of an abandoned building, and turned to wait for Rawnie.

He could see the whole city from here. It was enormous, stretching as far as the eye could see. Just beyond, he caught sight of a great toward to the east, and a massive desert to the south. He could barely make our what looked to be a river.

"Up here ner'vod!" He shouted. "I'll try and contact somebody!"

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Allies: [member="Verz Horak"] [member="Ijaat Akun"]

Arla looked about them this Field of Blades burned and scorched from the heat she saw thousands of blades strewn about, some laid there upon the cracked earth as though their owners had just laid them there. Others were stuck into the ground dust and dirt surrounding the tips they looked ready to be plucked from the ground.

The smell of blood was heavier perhaps that was why the urge to fight was growing or was it the sounds of battle that drifted to them on the winds. The moaning winds that carried the screams she decided she did not like this place. Reaching over she touched the standing blade, there were markings on it she peered closer. “Verz this looks like runes etched on here, look” These blades had to belong to someone, they could not just appear.

This place was like nothing Arla had ever seen, or wanted to see. It reminded her too much of the nightmares she had when the Hutt’s were chasing her across the sands of Tatooine.

She looked over at Verz, “You were lucky to wake up near me” She quipped back at him. Not trying to be mean but reminding him that he had left her. Three years he left what did he think she was doing during all that time? knitting?

Her green eyes searched the horizon, while inside she wished for some other sign of life but this, this felt like death. So dry that one could just barely breathe even with extra oxygen.
She tried to focus on what was the last thing she remembered, preparing for a battle. That was why she had as much as she did. But that had been on Mandalore in preparation of departure.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] @Dax Canton

"Here!" It was faint, but there. Another person. It was a person, right? Wasn't another voice... It didn't sound like the voices. No it was safe. Far away, but safe. Another person. Prehaps she knew where they were? What the feth was going on? Mrrew called back. "Coming!" The Togorian's eyes, both organic and cybernetic, scanned the forest around him. The voices were gone now, at least for now... He could focus. There was trees around him, but most of them appeared dead. Brambles and thorns had choked everything out. His legs were throbbing from the cuts and wounds- he could smell the blood form them. He hopedd nothing else could. First priority was getting to whoever else was there... He could worry about his legs afterwards. Mrrew pushed forwards, trying to find the clearest path possible through the brambles that grew anywhere between ankle and hip high in places. Pushing aside thorny vines here with his cybernetic arm, trying to step over a low-growing vine there... The cuts in his legs hurt with every step. Where the feth was he? He'd never seen a forest like this... Sure, ones overgrown with brambles. Plenty. But this place seemed... off. And the voices... What were the voices? Mrrew shook his head. He could woryr about that later. First he had to find out who else was here...

Onyx nodded at him and the team started making their way. It wasn't to bad of a distance though he knew something was seriously wrong. Not that he didn't before. But now it seemed so clear.

As they reached the top of the hill, Onyx sat on a nearby rock and sighed. He buried his face in his hands and closed his eyes, thinking about what was happening to them-- to all these people. He chuckled silently. Chaos was a word that was always tossed around. Wherever they were, chaos reigned. He looked up to see the three allies he was with. He stood up and walked over to them.

"This place is doing something," he informed them. He closed his eyes and tried to reach to the force but met nothing. It was dark. Pure darkness...

He reopened his eyes and looked around, examining the areas around them. It wasn't that great of a vantage point but it was enough to see a decent amount of land. In the distance was a river that led into a canyon. He didn't know why, but something was drawing him to it. Something he couldn't explain.

He turned again to the group. "This place has severed my connection to the force, all I can't feel anything. But that isn't it," he continued, "This place is having profound effects on everybody in their own ways, or so I believe."

He sat back down, but he never let the group out of his sight. He didn't have any facts. He only had ideas based off what he has experienced and seen thus far. "Solan is going mad, I've lost my connection to the force AND my body is failing me..." he trailed off, thinking for another moment. "We need to get out of here."

[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Apoc"]
[member="Razer Sin"]

What was the last thing he was doing? Was he in his office in the Protectorate? At the gym? At the cantina? He couldn't remember nothing, at all. But a familiar chill ran through skin and blood when his eyes were closed involuntarily and the sensation of the ground was foreign. Darkness was what his eyes were seeing due to his eye lids shut sealing his sight. Then, they opened and he was greeted with unrecognizable, foreign images of this unknown planet. Years ago it was like that on one particular day on Mandalore. Chaos erupted through the streets as mindless beings fought for some bloke called Akala and those independent fought against them and their influence. "Not again with this madness."

The clone didn't want to relive those days. No, thanks. Thanks to that event in the galaxy he had traumas disturbing him in his daily life, including the other days he fought in battles and in operations. In his Ori'Ramikad armor that had phrik plates covering all of his body except the joints for movement. Canal only had a combat knife and a CZ-836 Assault Rifle with BANG and BASIC slugs. He got up on both feet and began to walk around this unexplored section of Manda knows wherever he is. His HUD checked his surroundings, but nothing. He was alone. No one.

He yelled out...

"IS THIS HELL?!"

Glyph just blinked, and unlike Solan who was a counterpart with empathy as well Glyph had already been training on it when he had been transported so his safeguards remained up as he heard the screams and pain that flowed around him. He was in a marsh of blood... The sun was green... and he did not remember talking here. What kind of drugs did [member="Owain"] put in his drink the night before... or maybe [member="Felicity Mason"] did it... hell he didn't know. All he knew he was A; probably tripping on something or B; and as a people continued to yell, this was quite literally hell. Huh, and here he thought he would get to love another person before he died. So he started walking, unknowingly towards both [member="Feena Mason"] and [member="Keter"], each still separated.

Canal Tal'Verda said:

What was the last thing he was doing? Was he in his office in the Protectorate? At the gym? At the cantina? He couldn't remember nothing, at all. But a familiar chill ran through skin and blood when his eyes were closed involuntarily and the sensation of the ground was foreign. Darkness was what his eyes were seeing due to his eye lids shut sealing his sight. Then, they opened and he was greeted with unrecognizable, foreign images of this unknown planet. Years ago it was like that on one particular day on Mandalore. Chaos erupted through the streets as mindless beings fought for some bloke called Akala and those independent fought against them and their influence. "Not again with this madness."

The clone didn't want to relive those days. No, thanks. Thanks to that event in the galaxy he had traumas disturbing him in his daily life, including the other days he fought in battles and in operations. In his Ori'Ramikad armor that had phrik plates covering all of his body except the joints for movement. Canal only had a combat knife and a CZ-836 Assault Rifle with BANG and BASIC slugs. He got up on both feet and began to walk around this unexplored section of Manda knows wherever he is. His HUD checked his surroundings, but nothing. He was alone. No one.

He yelled out...

"IS THIS HELL?!"
They stood on crackling ground on the outskirts of the known Netherworld... this pocket that many of the Galaxy had found themselves in... much akin to the trepid wastes of Geonosis. Here, a beautiful young girl.. a noble perhaps, even a princess... walked up to greet the desperate [member="Canal Tal'Verda"]. She smiled. Much comfort could be found in that smile. It would be a relaxing gift given in an otherwise terrifying and bleak situation.

"Yes," she said, touching his forehead with her forefinger. In his mind, it would be revealed what was going on. Where he was. What he could do to leave.

And then she was gone.

If anything could be said of Akala, one could be certain she enjoyed playing with her food.

Mentions: [member="Mrrew"] [member="Lucien Cordel"]

There is not point to her moving toward the voice, the direction of it uncertain. Instead and regardless of who might come she continued to call out. "Just follow the sound of my voice!", not knowing if he, at least a male voice she heard, could be guided by her own.

A little sigh of relief left her lips realising she is not alone, and the male seemed as perturbed as she. The mist, that is the thing, what hides there? as it swirls around the thorns. Although she has ability to use the force it seemed, you did not need it to sense the oppression of the place.

"Do you know where we are?", she asked for two reasons, to help him to her but she hoped he might know.

"Life form to the east. It's coming clos-....on w--...interference."

The Dreadguard ceased his movements. "You alright Stanley?"

The AI's avatar sputtered for a moment before clearing up. Stanley looked shocked, as if a stranger had just punched him in the face.

"Am now. That was odd. I shouldn't be getting issues like that, not when I'm in your suit..."

Whatever more Stanley had intended to say was drowned out by yelling. Book whirled around toward the source of the noise, and caught site of a young man jogging toward him.

The Dreadguard snapped his rifle up to aim at the man.

"You'd better slow down unless you want a few holes in your torso." He ordered, flicking the weapon's safety for effect.

"Who are you? Where are we?"

[member="Veino Garn"]

Apoc

The Nameless Soldier

Having never had such a connection with the force, and rarely being in contact with those who did caused Apoc to not know the importance of it to people such as these. It must've felt like a peice of you had been torn away from your body and thrown into a dark, consuming hole. Not feeling sympathy for any of his group, Apoc decided he would attempt to find a way out of this hellhole. Using his 4x scope on his AR-70 to amplify the distance he could see, the masked man swept the surrounding area.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Wait. In the far distance. A river leading into some sort of chasm. It was no secret that after the 5 kilometre walk had caused Apoc's dehydration to grow and therefore, he was instantly attracted to this river. He pointed out this river to the group that also seemed exhausted, afterwards he made a drinking gesture, giving the group a good idea on what he wanted.

[member="The Onyx"]
[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Razer Sin"]

A single blip on his HUD shut down every crazed thought racing through the man's mind.

Canal was here, just outside the canyon. The wildcard of a soldier's FoF tag was easily recognized, even with Cal's new armor. Canal was a di'kut, but he was still Tal'verda, still fought in the same wars Calico had.

Albeit on the opposite side at times, but the Chieftain was willing to look past that.

"Canal." He tuned into the TACCOM the Dreadguard had all shared. "Hold your position. I'm coming - and stop yelling. You sound like an idiot."

When I yell it's justified.

The former Grand Marshal slipped his DC-17 into its holster on his thigh, and broke into a dead sprint toward Canal's location. Traitor or not, he wasn't losing this one.

EVENT
The Blood Rift Opens
Akala appeared among the crowds of thousands who stood on the shawls of the Wastes. She remained silent, focused, her white dress barely grazing the ground as she elegantly marched through the crowds. Her missive wasn't apparent, but the location she was headed towards was - a single puddle of blood on the ground that seemed the throb with the heartbeat of these tormented souls.​
The lost, the wandering, the forsaken.​
She looked to a stranger to her right, [member="Solan Charr"]. She smiled, and grazed his cheek with a warm touch.​
"Listen," she said quietly.​
The thousands around her, wailing in confusion and sorrow, fell silent. The absence of sound was eerie.​
"You don't belong here. I will correct this wrong."
She pointed down at the ground, and the ground began to crackle. Where there was once a puddle, a great chasm was beginning to form. Souls began dropping into it, both willing and unwilling.​
"Take a leap of faith for me."
One would look around after looking down at the puddle, and find that this mysterious woman was gone.​
A5WjJS.png
OOC
This is a rift in the Blood Wastes.​
You enter it by jumping/falling into it, you exit on Alderaan - in the Galaxy.​
FORCED CONDITIONAL UPON EXITING THE RIFT
(Your character experiences this as a side-effect)
You feel a murderous rage upon exiting the rift that will not be sated until you kill a person, NPC or character.​

Sin1

S
[member="The Onyx"]
[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Apoc"]

After regaining composure over himself and looked around, Razer coughed up a little more puke, and spit it out. "I knew I wasnt dead...again...So what do you suggest we do ol' great, and powerful Revanchist?" Razer mocked, still sour about his murder. This place was a terrible place to be, and he noticed the Shadow Prince, and his madness. "Yeah, so, you're dying, Solan is insane...whoever this guy is...yeah..bad chuchu. Im ready to leave when you are Onyx...as long as you dont kill me."

[member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] @dax canton

The voice was getting closer... he was getting closer. His mechnical eye searched for heat sources in the endless brambles, but he had the feeling it wasn't going to work well... His ears flicked constantly, trying to pick up where the voice was coming from. They were closer. He was getting closer. Mrrew turned as he heard the voice again, telling him to follow her. Closer... But for every vine of brambles he pushed aside, the walls of vines and dying trees only continued on. Mrrew grunted as he stepped on a thorned vine, nearly falling over. There were times when not wearing footwear was a disadvantage. Such as this. Though he doubted he could bend over to remove the thorn he felt lodged in the thick skin under his paw without tangling himself in the vines. He would deal with that when he found a clearing. Was there a clearing? Mrrew's ears flicked again as he heard the voice. "Do you nkow where we are?" It was closer yet. He was almost there. He was sad to hear the question, however. That meant that she didn't know either... He was still just as lost. But not alone. "No." Mrrew yelled out, before adding; "A forest." As if that wasn't obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom