Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
[member="Corrin Tal'verda"]

Rawnie was not a climber. She was stealthy, fast, light on her feet. But when she was up high? Her vision went wild and she felt sick. She shook her little blonde head at her brothers urging for her to come up with him.

"You're gunna fall n' break your neck, idiot! I'm not going down with ya!"

She knew when it was advantageous to take a risk, and when it was best to leave it to the exerts. Rawnie did not see the advantage of going up while Corrin was already up there.

Sin1

S
[member="Tora Mirkew"] [member="The Onyx"]

Razer heard a very familiar voice that was too monotone to be alive person, but surely it was a live person, and none other than his bodyguard, Tora.
His head snapped around to look at her with his big blood red eyes. His black long sleeve shirt with the red accents turning with him. "Tora? You are here too? Freaking, what the hell is this, bring my enemies and friends to a blood meeting?" He sloshed his way to her, and stopped as he finally got to her. "Are you okay? Onyx! I hate to say it man, but later." He tossed the man a comlink. "If it works, you should be able to reach me from it." He turned back to look at his little blonde friend. "I cant use the force here...I have no idea where we are, nor do they.."

Slice Spiralflame

I can count to 20, 50 and 100, it was Chaos
I awoke, everything around me was screaming at my very soul. I couldn't see a thing, things could get worse right? Ha! I couldn't even use my force abilities! I know because I tried jumping to see my surroundings.

I looked for my friend Ardeo, but he wasn't there, more things to pile onto this is bad pile

All I had were clothes, a training saber and a belt with a few days rations.
I started heading what seemed like west, everything had green dim light to it. It was disturbing.

I walked for what seemed like kilometres not finding anything apart from screaming souls. Smelling nothing but blood and suffering. Hearing nothing but death.

I continued heading east.

The banks of the River of the Dead as it flows along the area leading to Chasm of Passing

“No,” he spat, his irritation eroding his awareness to the inherent comedy of the situation. “Sod off.”

“Benedict, please…”

It was a Ferryman, pushing his stick along the bottom of the River of the Dead. He was tailing the Guttermage as he walked along the bank, the black oozy decapitation victim in-hand and swaying with every light swing of his arm.

“Too little, too karking late for that, right.”

“How could you even say that?,” the Ferryman asked incredulously. “Everything I had ever done -- everything I sacrificed -- I did for you…for all of you.” It was as if they were from completely different worlds.

“You did, yeah!.” As far as Benedict was concerned, they were. He wasn’t even angry in a way that he understood anymore, as if it had dwelled there so long it became part of the inherent structure of his being. His language wasn’t fiery, but instead, freezing cold. “I didn’t need you, then. I don’t need you now. So, again, kark off on out of it. I’m not tryin’ to see an old man throw a wobbly.”

“I know you don’t. You never did, but I want to help--”

Burning…

“—I want to help you.”

“And you ruddy well kark up, too, or you’re going into the bloody river, you are,” he glanced down at the swinging head.

“I don’t understand how things became so toxic between us…,” the Ferryman pleaded, gesturing exasperatedly from the gondola. “You’re all I have. I’m begging you, Benedict. Whatever I’ve done, I’m sorry – Just, please, forgive me.”

“No. Shant. Kark’s sake, man. Have some bloody self-respect.”

And with that, Benedict shifted directions, moving away from the riverbank.

“Was I so awful that there can be no civility between us…?,” the Ferryman mourned, posing the question to apparently nobody. Benedict had not paid him as so much as a glance throughout the entire exchange.

But now, the Guttermage was gone, journeying closer to the Chasm of Passing.

It reached on forever, or so it was to imply. One of Netherworld’s many endless expanses, existing simultaneously as a Dark Night of the Soul as well as Eternal Inner Peace.

Heaven and Hell in Death was just as it was in Life. A matter of perspective. The Final Secret of the Illuminati. Divine Alchemy.

A small group of children were playing tag, running up and down the ridge, laughing, apparently having, in their infinite resources, already adjusted to their new situation. So much so that they were now edging toward the Chasm, a look of mischief emblazoned on their face as they glanced back at…

“Hey! Get back here right now!”

Standing from the rock from which he had been supervising – Dad.

Or maybe it was their child molester? There was really no way of knowing.

And in this place of reflection, of silence, of peace

Benedict found only regret.

Burning…

“Oh my god.”

[member="Mrrew"]

"About the same as you", she replied looking him over, with a sense of wonderment. "A few cuts but mostly ok".

A great sense of relief filled her mind and in turn helped her to calm. They are not alone which is something and now they would need to work together to find out where they are and how to get home.

"One thing I know for sure, is that there is no presence of the force. That only could mean one thing, that we are no longer in our galaxy .. but where we are, I don't have a clue".

Sanctuary

Alyesa rushed over to [member="Rael sul B'an"] and quickly brought an arm up and underneath his own. "I got you, I got you..." She aided him as best as she could, despite the height and obvious weight differences to the side of the small hut and gently helped him take a seat, before she sat down herself infront of him - she was thirsty but wasn't that thirsty to tempt the water. She examined the individual before her, eyes scanning him as she noted the robes and the saber. "You're a Jedi aren't you?"

[member="Razer Sin"]

"Maybe it brought us where all the blood we let goes sir"

She replied simply, it was an attempt a humor that would more than likely be misunderstood with her tone, but oh well.

After he tossed the other man a comlink she herself was informed of his lacking of force power. A Jedi without the force? Half a Jedi if you asked her.

"I suppose you need my rifle now more than ever then"

She crossed her arms in thought, tsppjn her shoulder-such an interesting turn of events...

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

The Togorian gave a frown. No presence of the force? Not in the Galaxy? "A satelite galaxy, then...?" Didn't the force work in satelite galaxies as well? The Togorian frowned as he glanced up, up into the canopy of thorns and brambles that hung over the clearing. Where the feth were they? He doubted that the girl meant that they wer ein a satelite galaxy. So where the feth where they? He was half convinced this was some kind of drugged halucination. That could've been it... No it couldn't have. Halucinations don't hurt. his legs did. Mrrew bent over after a moment, lifting the paw where a thorn was wedged into the thick pad of skin. Not deep in. A moment later it was out, with only a slight trickle of blood. His legs were starting to hurt worse. The adrenline of running through the brambles was dying off. They needed to figure out where they were...

Digo Odel

D
Objective: Get up
Weapons: Baragwin Assault blade, Sonic shotgun
Armor: Standard Baragwin Flightsuit

The hard ground made muffled grinding sounds as he rolled onto his side and coughed sanguine fluid onto the ground. His yellow eyes squinted closed against the pain as he heard voices scream in tongues and tones he didn't understand.

"Ouch." He said as he slowly opened one eye and gazed at the twisted landscape before him. Slowly he pushed to his feet and looked around from his hunched form. His small ears wiggled as if dismissing an itch as he gazed at the confused people around him. He wasn't in Umbara anymore. That was for certain.

The Eternal Queen
Feena felt like she was dreaming. It didn't matter what her dream crew said, she was having a nightmare. Someone would be along to wake her soon. It was the only logical explanation. Seriously, why did she dream of these people?!

"Lost, kiddo's? Close your eyes and point. In dreams, you always end up in the same place no matter where you go!"

She sounded cheery, like this sort of nonsense didn't bother her at all. Well, honestly it did a bit. Strange. Was she supposed to feel emotional in dreams? Didn't seem right, but she'd always had something of an active imagination.

[member="Ophelia"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Daella Feanor"]

Where was she? Token shook her head as she got to her feet. Looking around, she was letting her eyes focus. The lighting was different. The air... was different. Even the world, it was... darker? What was that? It felt like she was on Myrkr, but... was she?

No, it... something felt foreign here. The blonde girl blinked and checked herself. She seemed to be intact. But... not much on her, blaster pistol, her purple lightsaber. She'd been traveling around, working on herself and the Force...

That was what was missing. The Force.

And that meant she couldn't just reach out and find....

Oh, Sindy!

Token looked around, pulling her lightsaber off her belt. She'd been spending time around the Witches, or what the Fringe Federation passed for witches. She was learning things, but now? Now it was... not really useful. She was going to have to get... where?

Where the frak was she supposed to go?

She was training on Sabarene, there was the ocean, and the surf! That was where she wanted to be.

But where was she?

“Hello?” She called out. “Can someone.... anyone... what's going on?”

She wasn't going to panic,

She wasn't.

Sin1

S
[member="Tora Mirkew"]

Razer chuckled in an awkward way, as the thought that this was all that blood spilled by them was unnerving. "I dont...think we killed this many people Tora...did we?" He said cocking his head, looking around.
"I guess so, I'm glad someone I know, and trust is here..though I'm sorry you have to be here with me.." He said looking back at her with a small amount of sorrow in his eyes.
"I think we should get out of here." He turned to look at Onyx. "Good luck man. If you get out, Romeo wants to see you, wants to put your ancestor's saber through your heart. Later!" He turned back, and grabbed Tora's hand to lead them away from the rest.

Where: The Blood Wastes
Who: A surprisingly gutsy [member="Drapeam Nyx"], [member="Shule Windspeaker"], [member="Hephaestus"]
What: #staredown

Shaking her lightsaber in her hand, the woman slung blood everywhere, but mostly into more blood. Come to think of it, her wounded leg was standing in blood, too. If she had enough piece of mind to attribute medical consequences to unsafe environments, she'd probably be worried about communicable diseases or something. Instead, all she was focused on was the enemy in front of her. She was lacking a leg - that gave her a huge mobility disadvantage. But if she could close the distance between the two of them, she trusted her ability to eviscerate a weakling like this with impunity.

Weakling? Well, yes. She had just attacked her, and hadn't managed to hurt her. The only one who had hurt her was the man with the lightsaber, and only because he caught her from behind while she was being surrounded. If she had known how weak this one was, she would have directed her attention at the real threat in front of her. The mistake had cost her a leg. It would not happen again. Both of her enemies were in front of her now, and one was not threatening. Cut the chaff and the wheat remaining is much more easily handled.

Flicking her lightsaber clean again, she pressed its ignition button. The orange blade hissed to life again, crackling and sputtering in protest as it seared through the blood that had caked itself into the emitter. Words were easier now. Her mind was becoming more accustomed to having thoughts again...though why did she have so many thoughts? Thoughts from now and thoughts from before and thoughts from a life she hadn't even lived all melted together into her mind. A planet of trees and great lizards. A field of dust and weapons and gears. A metal room that hummed and hurled through darkness.

A woman she feared. A woman she loved. A woman she would give her life to protect.

Once again, her head fought with itself. Pain spread across her face at the combination of a mounting headache and the agony of her burned Achilles. Her grip on her weapon was unsteady. Was she still fighting? Had the danger passed? This woman lacked the strength to harm her, and had elected to instead throw words at her. She hadn't paid attention. The dangerous one was standing still and quiet, waiting for...who knew what. If she made a move, he would attack her. If she didn't make a move all she had to do was listen to this creature spew off boasting nonsense, though another few minutes of that and she might well give in to the idea of death.

"Either attack me or go away." Her voice was a bit shaky, from the pain and the stress of three lives fighting in her head.

[member="Razer Sin"]

A good twenty yards from Razer a boy lay on the ground passed out, he looked lean and gaunt and very tired. He began to stir slightly and pick himself up from the ground. He looked confused and he had no idea what was going on. He had no weapons on him nor supplies, his pink skin shown a bit as he stirred and clutched his arm. As reality came to him he began to cry silently and the sixteen year old boy let out a soft call.

"Hello?!" He asked confused and dazed not knowing what would happen.

"Is anyone there?!"

The screams of battle echoed around her as Nefertari jolted awake. Three personages surrounded her, seemingly in her defense. One she knew to be her sister Miyuki, the others were a mystery. Armaments of all sorts could be heard among the cries and screams, one of the personages defending her turned his head and said
"She's coming around, you two get her out of here"

Nefertari's sister helped her up, The siblings with along with the other unknown man began to run for safety
"You sure came to the wrong neighborhood, sis." said Miyuki
Along the way to safety, two Sith confronted the two sisters.

"We meet yet again, Nefertari. How's that cybernetic treating you? Ah, and Miyuki. My apprentice who couldn't use the force. Allow me to introduce you to your predecessor." The Sith Lord said, a look of amusement crossing his face.
This voice, this annoying voice that Nef hadn't heard for centuries. This place was clearly not the normal galaxy she was used to.
"Kuronai...what are you doing here?"
"Who the kark is this ugly broad?" Miyuki asked, gesturing to Kuronai's apprentice

"Use your head, girly! We're here to have our revenge! You won't be leaving the Netherworld"
Seven lightsabers ignited
"Keep out of this!" Kuronai's apprentice snapped at the man
He stepped back and extinguished his blade. Seven blades became six

For the third time, the Sith Lord who had antagonized Nefertari since her days as a youngling was locked in battle. But things were different now, Nef had grown much. fighting her old arch nemesis would probably be a walk in the park.

Miyuki locked blades with the apprentice who had come before her, Kuronai flipped his hilts from his sleeves and ignited them.
Akimbo blood red blades met a single pink blade. This was their challenge to exit this eternal battlefield.

The green sun blazed overhead, the party of three was stuck in battle to gain access to sanctuary, Nef was in the Netherworld despite the fact that she was still alive...The day was really sucking so far.

They were getting nowhere. Why was she spewing out pointless words? Oh, yeah, because it was the only thing keeping her from slaughtering everything. Except that weird lady who was just kind of making noises while laying in blood. She was an odd one. Of course, she had just killed a bunch of people. Shouldn't Nyx end her for that? Wait, could she even manage to? Hmm. Instead of uttering nonsense she was now thinking nonsense. If she kind of just... skipped around the devil she could probably cut the other leg off without getting hurt. Or maybe she could just, you know, pull out her gun and shoot the thing to death?... Both were options. Then again...
There was a flash of pain in her head.
It was the poison. It was laughing at her, daring her to run into it's grasp, to give in to it. And how tempting the thought was. Why bother with this she-demon when she could be out committing mass murder? Oh, how fun that sounded! But oh... how she hurt. Hmm. What a horrible predicament! Either she stay and try to kill this thing while her blood (that which was still inside of her) felt like acid or she could run off, slashing left and right, willy nilly, adding more bodies to the pile. The latter did sound so very, very fun... A look of confliction was now clear on Nyx's face. Not that anyone was paying her any mind! Perhaps she could skedaddle without anyone giving two hoots about it? Heh heh heh!
"Maybe I will, then. Do try not to get yourself hurt again so easily. Always pick your targets carefully- and watch your back."
She smirked, she grinned, she turned to leave.
[member="Fabula Cavataio"], [member="Shule Windspeaker"]
NOTES:
Weapon list: One AT-90R Sniper rifle (on ground), two standard vibroblades (strapped to back, hard to reach), two BTI-WB-Woebringer Blaster Pistols, one blue lightsaber (in hand, not ignited).
Injuries: Sith Poison in veins (causes: pain, loss of vision in right eye, soreness around injection points), burns on both arms.
State of Mind: Bonkers. The poison is doing it's secondary job. Time for some fun! AKA brutal murder!

[member="Mrrew"]

Gathering her breath a little, and looking around, only to find nothing different or anything to indicate a way out, she turned to the big man. "Well, at least we should know each others names, I am Coci".

Then came the sound of music, or at least that is what it first sounded like. She turned to look at Mrrew to see if he could hear it too. No it is a voice, again a voice, but only one and so beautiful alluring ..

"Tell me you hear that too?".

[member="Razer Sin"]

"Perhaps not, but bodies contain quite a bit of it"

The armor clad girl rolled her eyes at her employers statement. He was being riduclas. If anything it was lucky she appeared so close, he was basully limited to his glowstick of a blade to strike down whateverfell upon him-her blaster gave them a little more advantage if nothing else. with a sigh she shook her head in response.

"Sir, its my job, your my empolyer-you have no need to be sorry"

Annnnd he didn't listen, oh well. Rather than fight the hand grab she just let him lead her along for now.least she still had one free hand if they were jumped.

She turned a call for help... hoped Razer woudn't stop.

Darn.

Now this felt familiar. There was sand. Red sand all around. That was... it felt like when she was in the carbonite. Empty, alone, solitary. But that was... something she could get through. And Kelly was one for getting through things. She did marry INTO the Starchaser family, after all, and that meant she was trained to survive with the worst people, the most egotistical of Corellians, while going to the darkest and farthest parts of the galaxy. Armed and armored, Kelly was a survivor.

She had spent time learning the Witch arts, the Nightsister arts, but she was never going to give up the technology of the galaxy. Carrying a sawed off slugthrowing scattergun on her hip, and her bowcaster on her back, the Matriarch of the Starchaser clan was also in a dark maroon power armor that came form one of the major companies... Santhe probably. And that was when she realized she wasn’t quite done with the desert, but there was something on the horizon. A city?

Seemed so, broken and down, but... She didn't know what was going on in there. She wasn't able to reach her power, the Force. She was doing better with grabbing it than her husband, but... now? Didn't matter. Good thing she didn't forgo weapons re-learning after her nap.

She had five years to learn a lot. Pulling the slugthrower up from where it dangled by her hip, she entered the ruins. Stepping cautiously, and listening, her armor providing her a bit of feedback, she felt it was necessary to call out. “Hello?”

Maybe someone was here, maybe someone who wouldn't try to kill her.

[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Mrrew gave a nod, glancing around the clearing as he responded. "Mrrew. Good to meet you." The Togorian turned his head suddenly as the music wafted into the clearing. More voices? But different... Not like the other voices, but still... strange... How was there a sound like that in a forest of decay? Mrrew's response came after a short delay, shaking his head slighlty to pull away from the hypnotic music. "Yes. What is it?" He was hoping she'd know, force user and all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom