Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where was he? Did he drink at all, last night? And why? Why were his eye lids close when he didn't want them shut? And where was he? That's what he wanted to know. Where in the hell was he? He finally opened his eyes and saw a hooded statue, meters tall looking down at the ground and at Vilaz and wasn't the only statue. "Da hell am I?" was what the Rally Master said as he began to get up on his two feet. He was in his beskar'gam and the only weapons he had was Orar'bev and a combat knife. Nothing else except ammunition for his crossbow and a few cigarettes. He looked around his surrounding as well as his HUD seeing if there was anything besides him in this particular place. Nothing. Only he was in this particular place.

The Warrior then took off his buy'ce and clung it to his helmet and reached for a cigar and lit it up inhaling and exhaling vapor from his mouth. On a path of the canyon the Redneck began to walk down the path to see where this journey would lead him.

Objective: Where am I
Gear: black spacer jumpsuit, lightsaber, sonic pistol

He held tight to the edge of the cliff as his lean form hung over a chasm below. His blue eyes wide as he looked down over his shoulder and then up to the sky. He knew not where he now was but he did know he was alone. He pulled hard with the tips of his fingers and strained to get his elbow onto the rocky ground. The force was reached for and not found as he tried to pull himself up.

He slowly pulled up farther and swung a leg onto the ledge before rolling onto his back with a sigh. He breathed heavily as a mix of fear and fatigue gripped his chest.

"Where am I?" He said to the air as he looked around the cliff. It wasn't his bed where he had been moments ago. Of that he was certain.

Yox Dikai

Y
River of the Dead and Path of Choices
[member="Trenchcoat Man"] (Right?)

Blood. Metal. Screaming. Pale green light. Yox shot upright, grabbing for her blaster pistol. Had a raid gone wrong? She studied the landscape. No, this was not where she thought she was. There was a river ahead of her. She had been in a city. This was absolutely not the right place. She staggered, head suddenly spinning and took several steps towards the river and then stopped herself. Somehow, that seemed to be a horrible thing to do. She took a few steps back and shook her head.

Right. She was a Sector Ranger of the Galactic Republic. Mysteries were her bread and butter. Treat it like a crime scene. She couldn't go back. There was nowhere to back to. River it was.

There was something wrong about it though. Or rather, this entire place. She shivered. Awful, awful place. But she had no way to get home. Her comlink was busted somehow.

Nearby: [member="Alyesa Organa"] | [member="Rael sul B'an"]

Awaken. Seras eyes flickered, blinking rapidly a half dozen times as her body slowly spasmed back to consciousness. Where am I? What happened? The last thing she could remember, she was training alone by the waterfall on Ossus. Skipping back and forth across the rapids with perfect footwork, slashing and cleaving towards imaginary foes. Suddenly, her sight went dark. Perhaps she fainted? Maybe she suddenly died. There was no reasonable explanation she could fathom.

The Jedi sat up. She looked around at her new surroundings. What is this place? She could see about 20 meters ahead of her a small hut, its structure built atop a marsh of sorts. A small boat remained tied to the dock just aside of the wooden bridge leading from one end to the entryway of the building. Sera rubbed her eyes as she noticed what she believed was a politician of the Republic, assisting a fellow Jedi. Another Jedi. Reaching out through the Force she...She forced her eyes shut and tried to focus her energy. There was nothing there. She couldn't reach out with her mind. She couldn't feel the Force. Am I Force Dead? What in the galaxy is happening to me?

Sera stood, and began to rush over towards the pair sitting by the hut, in a mild panic, unsure of whether or not she was going crazy, having a terrible nightmare, or she was in fact, dead. And this was simply the afterlife she had been deposited into. "Hey! Hey you two! Where am I? Where are we? Do you know what's going on?"

Rael was grateful for the help. As he slumped into the chair, he let out a deep sigh. His yellow eyes probed around them. At the moment, he couldn't see anyone else, but...he could hear them. It was way off in the distance, screaming. Wailing. A knot twisted in his stomach at the realization. He'd almost missed Alyesa's question, and paused a few seconds before answering her.

"Knight Rael sul B'an. Nice to meet you. I'll tell you right now, though, I get the feeling it doesn't matter all that much here." He leaned forward, resting his hands on his knees. Rael clasped his hands together, and sighed again. "Speaking of which, do you know where we are?" Rael's eyes burst open at the voice of a new comer. He looked her up and down. Even with his bad memory, he somewhat recognized her as another Jedi. He'd probably seen here around somewhere. "I was just asking the same thing." He chuckled at the strangeness of all this.

[member="Alyesa Organa"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Solan yawned and grabbed a rock, chucking it at the fissure as suddenly [member="Darth Arcanix"] popped into existence right infront of him, the rock hitting her in the face most likely if she didn't move the moment it came at her. But how was she suppose to know what was going to happen, Sith spidey sense powers disappeared with the force and Solan just watched as she would probably get hit. Meanwhile, he would look at Aeizori. "You remember that woman, shes the good looking one from when i rescued you." To which he would smile at the new arrival.

(Doing something for Arcanix quick [member="The Onyx"] and [member="Apoc"], give me a minute to do this.

Sin1

S
[member="Conner Garon"] [member="Tora Mirkew"] [member="Keturah Sin"]

Razer heard the cry, and didnt stop, "If you wanna tag along boy, best hop to it, cause I am not stopping, places to see, people to do, ya know?"
He continued guiding her, he was actually a very smart person, he just never applied it till now. Move, and keeping moving, dont stop. He was coming up on the boy, and then walked right by him. "You coming, or not?" He kept walking. He wondered, though, was his favorite niece here?"

The blonde heard a voice. She was lightly armored and armed. As Tokens typically were. She was training in mostly the body-centric Force powers, and preferred to use that to protect her. But right now? She wasn't even able to feel that. She wasn't sure what was going on. Sindy was no where. She couldn't feel her partner. That was... disheartening.

Where was the other girl? Where was anyone?

She couldn't recognize anything.

That was when she heard someone. She looked at the cliff. Who was that? Not anyone she knew. But this WAS Token, after all.

Walking slowly. “Uh... hello... You don't know what happened, either?” Right, because Token sure as hell didn't know.

[member="Seamus Valik"]

[member="Solan Charr"]

Taeli had been walking back to her office when she was suddenly . . . not. In the blink of an eye, she was in some eerie place, a huge crevass behind her and the next blink brought a rock flying at her head. Oh . . . joy.

Getting smacked in the head with a rock, left her stunned a moment before she recognized the voice that spoke . . . kriffing son of a karking . . .

"Solan Charr, what did you just do to me?" she seethed, looking at the annoying Dark Jedi.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Solan smiled as he flinched for a second, putting the walls back up around his mind and thinking as he waved his hand and patted [member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] on the head before speaking. "Now now Arcanix, i am going to explain this in the most logical and scientific way possible." He breathed in and began. "A Magic Space purple woman... i think ( [member="Akala"] ) came to me and told me that we are in the wrong place, by deducing the landscape and amount of people suffering. We are either in hell... OR Kaine and Dredge's love castle. And lastly, you were brought here by that purple ladies spacial space magic."

Fable Merrill

As directed by Michael Bay.
Where: The Blood Wastes
Who: Nobody, yet
Why: Me

So many people so many people blind with rage and fear and fury. Normally, she would have been losing her mind right there with them, but she felt oddly... calm. Collected.

(This was, she would later realized, complete nonsense - a comforting delusion in a lucid haze of fury.)

Surrounded by so many people with such ill intent, S-5 GS:A #5 had reverted to her most basic of programming in an attempt to get through this alive. Most of the past year - the illusion of parents, the late-night movies and warm advice, was simply a thin shell of lacquer over a living weapon. One who'd been designed to protect her creator first, and herself second. As SA-5 didn't know where her creator was, she'd simply have to worry about herself. Which meant a couple of things for her immediate future.

The first was that she was, obviously, a useless failure of a bodyguard.

The second was that anything went, so long as she got to walk away from this.

Death was not an option. Death was for lesser beings - death is what she did to other people. Death indicates that one had a life to be taken away, and at her core, SA-5 believed herself to be merely a descent facsimile of a person on her GOOD days, and a poor attempt at creating life on the other days. Real People were laid to rest in the ground. Failed clones went to the room with the blue doors and the red light.

Some folk suffered a degradation of sanity after an eternity in Hell, but Fable had surrendered herself willingly within minutes of arrival. She was a tiny, filthy wraith in an endless sea of targets, completely absent of consequences and accountability. Each person standing was another threat to her continued survival, such as it was.

Howling in fury, SA-5 threw herself at her newest opponent/victim, a man staggering through the mud, making gasping vocalizations that might've been names. He had his back to her, which was, honestly, a very serious issue that was worth remedying. Slamming into the human, SA-5 drove her sharp little knife (now caked with mudblood and dull with use) between the man's armored midsection, puncturing something vital. That wouldn't kill him quickly enough, though, so Fable sealed the deal - she shoved his head into the mud and held him there, intending to drown him before he could bleed out. Not exactly merciful, but leaving him to bleed out might mean a half-dead opponent pulling a dead man's gun on her.

Speaking of which, once he was dead, SA-5 pulled the blaster he'd had in his belt and quickly checked the charge - three shots left. Not bad.

She had a gun, now.

Feeling [member="Solan Charr"] patting her head, makes her feel slightly betterand more clamer. Its been a while since she last saw Master, adn frankly, she had forgotten who he was. She only reconized him by his voice, and continued to sit down next to him. "Arf." She would softly purr, and her tails sway behind her.

[member="Solan Charr"] Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae

"No, definitely not Lord Vornskr's castle, it's much too pleasant here," Taeli said, looking around her. That was when it struck her . . . she couldn't feel the Force at all here . . . you had to be kidding her. "A magic purple space lady? I see your sense of scientific speech has improved vastly . . . well at least you aren't hitting on me this time. Care to explain where in this, as you put it, magic purple space lady's world we are and what is down that giant crevasse?"

Coruscant

Blaster fire spewed about randomly towards the rampaging armored brute chasing a local gang with his Infamous power hammer. An Intelligent person would put two and two together easy, Who was known to rule Coruscant for the most part? Who killed for fun and owned a power hammer? ....Kezeroth the Malevolent. The large group of Criminals chuckled as the Gen'dai stumbled back slightly with the power of each shot. He could feel the kick in the blasters but they did not penetrate his armor at all, With a dash of force speed Kezeroth slid on his knees down and ally way and rested against a wall as more and more criminals appeared. The Hunter had become the Hunted it seemed... He was feeling different after all, They was something wrong but he would not give it attention.

- Damned! Ill kill them all!- he thought in his head and quickly turned his head to peek, he counted a minimum of 20 bodies. Staring at the ground he growled and suddenly ran out in the open, Letting out a Bloodlusting cry he raised his hammer and Used the force to Leap to them. Mid air his Mask folded back to show the emotion and Rage on his face. Eyes of Darkness! Much of the Criminals gasped at the displayed speed and ran once more but some stayed and began to fire. Red blaster bolts flew and bounced off the shoulder and chest area, they were aiming to kill him. Nearing the ground Kezeroth roared again. " AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!" If Kezeroths hammer hit the ground he would of won but.... He didn't!

Faster than the Blink of an Eye... The 8'5ft tall Gen'dai Disappeared?!!?? Criminals and Gangsters cheered in the Coruscant underworld, But where did Kezeroth go?!

----------------

Garden of Thorns!

The Scene changed faster than anyone could describe, Coruscant was gone! Bone Crusher Slammed down into the dirt of a new location. Looking around rapidly and making circles where he stood he widened his eyes. " What is this?!" he said aloud and repeated it once more but now shouting. " WHAT IS THIS?!!!!" his mind slowly causing his rage to subside to make him think logically about the Situation. He became extremely paranoid and searched the area with his Senses, He could feel nothing. No Heart beats, No smell, Nothing to see expect plant life that looked horrible and eerie. Gripping his Hammer tight he growled and took a knee.

" Calm... Calm... This is in your mind! Isnt it?" he asked himself.
" What magic have you Dwelled in now? We cant feel anything?!" he twitched and responded to himself.
" I know! Im trying... Whats that noise?" he snarled to himself and closed his eyes.

His Force Sense was Rusty and rarely used he doubted it would work but he needed to try. It was an odd feeling of being numb, but in this place his powers seemed to be gone! Standing up quickly and looking to the sky the Gen'dai bent his knees and prepared himself to leap a mighty distance with Force augmentation. The Force could normally be felt surging in his body but why was it not there now?! Denying that his Force abilities were gone Kezeroth jumped and leaned forward, his air time was very short lived as he fell in the dirt on his stomach after only leaping 2feet in the air. A Sense of dread came over him as the realization came over him. " No....no...Argh! no! NO! WHAT!? WHER? AAAaaahhhhh!!" he threw himself into a fit of rage, throwing himself into trees, the dirt and other plants. His rage echoed for what felt like miles.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Right well, first, i could hit on you again and again, but i have a Senator to do that on now... anyways. Point being my dark beauty of the Sith. We are, as i said before, most likely in hell. You know that place where you burn for all eternity for your sins and you pay for all your misdeeds... quite a nice place if you ask me. Oh and as for the hole right there, supposedly its a way back from what the woman told me... but i have yet to think of a suitable test subject... and no, im not using the ruffer as a- hey Taeli, how much do you want to get back to the other world?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

Well, at least his comment wasn't too much of a hit upon her, she thought with an internal sigh.

"This doesn't seem like hell though, it's too . . . strange and broken I guess to be hell," she replied. The fact the hole behind her was a way back, ot in theory at least, she was glad she had appeared so near the area. This place, while fascinating, was giving her the creeps and she wanted to get out of here as quick as possible.

"A lot, why?" she asked, before narrowing her eyes. "Oh no you don't Solan Charr, you are not. . ."

(OOC note: the . . . is where you can sparta kick her through the hole)

Gareth awoke within darkness not entirely sure of his surroundings. His head was pounding. The last thing he remembered doing was sitting within the meditative gardens when darkness suddenly surrounded and grasped him. And then boom! He was here. He looked around the area. Nothing... strange. All he could see was darkness till he began feeling a dull sensation. He looked beneath him and saw the thorns.

A-a-aaahhh...

The Jedi Knight leaped off of the thorns. What was this place? He tried calling to the Force, but he received no response. The Force had forsaken him. He scratched his head as he looked around again before padding himself down. Phew.. everything seemed to be there, which was weirder. He had all of his equipment, but he couldn't feel the Force nor could he tell where he was. He needed to find somebody or something first.

So he reached for his lightsaber. He couldn't feel a connection to it either, but it could still prove useful. He ignited it into the air and proceeded forward. He'd allow the icy blue light to guide him as he cut his way through any thorn that obstructed his path.

Onyx stood beside [member="Solan Charr"] and listened to him as he explained everything to [member="Darth Arcanix"]. He was getting antsy. He wanted to get moving somewhere else. He wanted to get moving and finding this mysterious lady, whoever she was. He didn't know why but something was drawing him to her.

(OOC: Last quick post for the night. Cheers lads)

[member="Razer Sin"]

Conner's eyes snapped over to the gaunt man walking past him, he seemed to be decent enough and a no nonsense person like his father [member="Strider Garon"]. And right now he really didn't care who it was he just needed to be with someone rather than traveling this world alone. So the boy quickly stood up and dusted himself off. He wore a plain green t shirt and pants with sneakers and quickly trudged up with the skinny man. He wasn't going to start pleading gratitude for the man but he was glad that he was here.

"Thanks." He said in a firm voice as he walked with the man.

"What the hell is going on?" Conner did not know what had happened and where they were but they needed to do something. Where the hell where they even going.

"You guys have a weapon?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom