Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epicenter: The SJO Dominion of Sev Tok

Objective 1: Aid - Establish another Medical Shelter.
Interacting With: [member="Samara Raine"].
Er6tw3E.png
"Indeed, Master Arenais, this man does need surgery to repair his injuries.
I am Knight Raine and will see to him now. Thank you for stabilizing the patient".
Veiere turned to look to [member="Samara Raine"] and nodded lightly, pleased that someone more qualified in the area of expertise had arrived to tend to the man's wounds with a much more suitable practice; "More frequently than I'd like" He responded to her query about Sev Tok and her aftershocks since the massive shake up, "More than that, I couldn't accurately tell you. I've just arrived on ground and made certain we had another Medical Shelter for the locals. Reports have come in that the others are all understaffed for the amount of injured coming in...", they were flat off of their feet and so the Silver Jedi had been called in, yet even so, it seemed as though they themselves needed to bring in more medical personnel to keep up with the afflicted.

"What do you need?" He asked, looking to be of further assistance in however way he could; "More supplies will be incoming shortly, the Judiciary is in orbit and is continuing to resupply and reinforce all personnel on the front. If you need anything specific, now would be the time to mention it", otherwise he would make himself more useful and move to give back-up to his Padawan and whomever else was assisting [member="Sylas Taff"] down in the underground ravine.

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] | [member="Tyrell Caphey"] | [member="Celeste Rigel"] | [member="Sylas Taff"] | [member="Reshmar"] | [member="Samara Raine"] | [member="Kiso"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Cassius Droma"]

Objective 1 - Provide aid
Allies: [member="Samara Raine"], [member="Veiere Arenais"]

As the ramp touched down, Celeste had taken but a few steps down before the ground beneath them began to rumble. A hand clasped the front of her robes as she stood fast to ride out the shaking. She'd noticed Samara brace, too – and she wasn't the only one that did. Once stillness had been restored, she blinked and glanced to Samara, just in time to catch her grin.

A warm welcome, indeed.” She spoke, letting her own lips tug upwards into a small smile.

The white tent waited, along with the newest rush of of injured. But, thankfully, the Silver Circle had the help of the former King, Veiere Arenais. Celeste recognized him by reputation, though the two had yet to meet. Her foot moved to take her in the direction after Samara, but she paused – knowing that Knight Raine was quite capable. She would be fine.

And, there were many more that needed attention.

The aftershocks were a concern. However, the Haven was in orbit, and able to take patients in need.

Master Rigel,” A young healer called, “We've stabilized these patients, but they need will need additional treatment.” Stepping over, Celeste began to run through their charts and perform a quick check of each one – using eyes and the force.

Please prep them for transport immediately.” Celeste said.

The Haven had a fully staffed Intensive care unit, this camp was not the place to keep those that needed round the clock attention.

Objective: 2

''Negative, captain. It sounds like a good start to things.'' he replied through the helmets vocalizer before rising a hand, routinely signaling to one fire team of two rangers to take positions to guard the medical shelter. One of them carried the squads Korriban Heavy Machinegun, a deadly defensive weapon sure to wreck havoc with a good gunner behind it. The two black armored soldiers each took their positions in line with the ranger protocols and begun to scan the outskirts with the helmet optics.

Another ranger brought up a portable sensor array, as requested from the captain. He typed in some figures and begun scanning the immediate area.

So far, everything seemed to be clear and they could focus on defence and assess the situation. It reminded the ranger sergeant much of his former work on his homeworld of Taris, protecting the cities from all sorts of beasts that had the habit of venture too far in from what was left of the planets wilderness and the sewer-like Undercity.

Around the small strike team, medical staff were tending to the wounded and shocked. It were yet another good deed to be made by the Silver Jedi.

The intel, or rather lack of intel that they had called for a defensive approach, but that was also an unusual tactic within the rangers who prefered swift and decisive action. One could amlost think that the emerald colored twi'lek who accompanied them, were of the same opinion, as she passed by the group with weapons in hand.

[member="Kiso"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Objective 1: Feed the Hungry
Allies: SJO

Green Gatalenta tea: he didn't expect that flavor to be ordered that often, not based on his experience of operating food trucks on desert planets such as Manas or Ringo Vinda. He knew that refugees were usually not overly picky about flavors, especially not when they didn't eat for days at a time - except for refugees that had delicate stomachs, either by species or by illnesses. But he did put on a show that was akin to a juggling show to put on the hard ice cream scoop of that flavor into the refugee's cone. And yet, ice cream and cold drinks were the main stuff being distributed for the early stages of the day under the searing heat, which would make him real nervous about the pho ingredients. Speaking of which, the first time this ever comes up is when the food truck Ugohr was in ran out of ice cream. It was a good-faith error, so he hoped that there would be no hard feelings between him and the refugees. That he would be able to get a few of those pizzas or pho servings handed out to the refugees, most of whom would still settle for that stuff - and those who don't, probably have racial reasons to refuse it.

"May mesa take yoursa order?" Ugohr asked the starving refugee.

"Skor mocha ice cream please"

"Mesa afraid there-sa no more icen cream hair for now; however, if yousa want, yousa can order pho, pizza or even salad"

"Pho? What is the meaning of this? Is that all that you have left in stock?"

Location - sev tok medical tents outskirts
Nearby [member="Kiso"] [member="Tyrell Caphey"]

Stardust stood at the front of the defenses, nothing....nothing at all yet she knew within the darkness there was something. Stepping forward past the guns she put her westars up and drew her sword

their waiting....

Stardust said and stopped as her eyes narrowed behind her helmet, she could hear growling from beyond the darkness...stardust slammed her blade into the ground and removed her helmet, taking a deep breath she blew a plume of flames towards the darkness and watched as its light revealed the beasts

oh boy

Objective 3: Find the people in the city that fell.​
With: Frost Onyx Wolfs, [member="Calithea Taff"], [member="Sabine Galen"]​

Sylas would nod as his master had answered him that all would be as needed to stay out of trouble and that he would possibly join them soon. Sylas looked around when he spotted someone grappling down the side of the chasm. "Alright Wolfs someone is incoming down the side of the crater. She has a friendly indicator but if you run across her use the normal code phrases." Then a call would come in "Ice Queen here can you remind us what the phrase is this time onyx wolf considering you change it every so often."

He would sigh. "It's not my fault the silver rangers are a bunch of paranoid people. The current call sign is Silver birds fly high, the normal response is Silver rangers boots ring, Should they say So close to the sun it burns expect enemies to be following them. Anything else and assume that they are hostile until someone else can prove otherwise for us." "Got it Ice Queen out." Sylas would look around as the rest of his team had found some people and had begun helping them out in any way they can.

Sylas would look around seeing his sister had disappeared. He asked one of his crew "Hey Doc Manners, you seen which way my sis went exactly." The kage girl would look up and nod to another building. "In there think she heard something what's wrong?" Sylas would nod "Just don't want her alone. Dawn's Promise could you please make sure she makes it out. Our parents would skin me alive if I made it and she didn't." The girl nodded wandering off to help Calithea with whatever noise she had heard as Sylas took over her spot.

As he helped doc manners he would call out "Hey Techno seer how are those sensors coming. Do we know what we are looking at yet?" A crackled response would come before clearing again. "Sorry still messing around with these comms seeing if I can't make them better and hook them up to the sensors but otherwise they are almost all in place only have two left to place then we should be able to sense anything coming in or anything leaving." Sylas would laugh a little. "Alright man get it done then get yourselves back to us okay?" He would switch off the link again helping the doc with her patients.

Objective: 1
Tagging: [member="Kobi Fesser"]

xwaVi2.png

The dust slewing off stones created a fine mist around Asaraa, she could feel the minute particles coating her hair and skin, settling in her clothes as rock after rock flew over head as if drawn along on a conveyor belt, dancing in a ballet above their heads as the Jedi turned to address her Padawan as he bounced at her side, eyes still closed against the cascading dust. With her senses extended she could feel everything, all the stone and the people around her as she held out a hand, pointing the rescue workers towards one of the trapped individuals as she shook dust out of her face. “Well, you’re never going to get a better example of size matters not,” she allowed, “it’s not something a lot of Jedi do, but something that can help so much, helping to find people, or even lifting the rocks off them to let the workers get to the people trapped beneath. It’s something you might find especially easy, just try to spot them, see who you can locate and we can clear out the rocks around them.”

Her masters had always taught her that the best way to teach someone was in the field,and it was a technique she’d found pretty effective…when they weren’t mutilating themselves to panic her like some dads out there. She wanted to take the chance ahead of her to help Kobi, provide him with a lesson that would show him a way his powers could help people in the real world. It was a noble cause, just…not one that actually turned out to be that effective. The rocks held in the air quivered, freezing in place as she felt a spike of panic from the young boy next to her, her head snapping around , blue eyes flicking open in time to see Kobi crouch clutching his head desperately. She could recognise the look, it was one shed worn not that long ago as she gestured in the air, the rocks flying through the air, thumping into the ground nearby, the rocks making the ground shake as they impacted the ground, forgotten as the girl dropped to her knees as her arms wrapped around her Padawan, pulling him closer. “Hey hey, it’s ok, you’re ok. Look at me, focus on me.” She could reach out through the force, even out his emotions but, she didn’t wanna be a crutch for him. “Just breathe, you’re ok,” the girl rocked him, her eyes wrapped around the boy’s frame as she murmured support quietly.

When it raines, it pours.
sjheaderpurple.png
Sev Tok - Medical Shelter
Objective 1 - Provide Aid
w/[member="Celeste Rigel"]​
Samara happened to be wearing her tan-colored healer robes, which were accessorized with a pair of healer gloves. She slipped them on, then did a full head to toe assessment of the injured local with the built-in medical scanner. The results were reading out just as a silver-plated IM-6 battlefield medical droid came into view.
"I believe I have everything I need at the moment. Thank you, Master Arenais. I would suggest checking with Master Rigel as she is our Chief Healer and is coordinating the Silver Circle's response," Sam replied, flashing [member="Veiere Arenais"] an appreciative smile as he transferred over the care of the patient to her.

The Jedi doctor's sea green orbs flicked from the Jedi Master to her companion droid who was hovering on the other side of the med-rig.

"Let's start fluid resuscitation and give a bacta push," the blonde ordered, then she placed her gloved hands over the mangled leg and closed her eyes to concentrate the healing energies of the Force on the area in a skilled manner.

The damage was quite severe as both the Tibia and Fibula had been fractured in multiple places from the crushing action and the blood vessels and nerves badly impaired as well. She was not certain the leg could be salvaged. And if so, how much function would remain. It might be more prudent to just move quickly onto an amputation with a prosthetic replacement than try to piece meal it together especially in the middle of a humanitarian crisis.

Decisions, decisions...

Objective 1: Aid - Establish another Medical Shelter.
Interacting With: [member="Samara Raine"] & [member="Celeste Rigel"] .
Er6tw3E.png
"I would suggest checking with Master Rigel as she is our Chief Healer,
and is coordinating the Silver Circle's response".
Veiere nodded, stepping out of [member="Samara Raine"]'s way as much as possible in order to give her the room she required to go to work on the wounded man before her; chances was that he didn't need to see whatever rough triage the victim was about to experience. Practicing medical aid in the field was a whole different ball game, as opposed to doing so within a professional and equipped facility, though Samara certainly looked like she could handle herself.

"I will do, thank you" Veiere replied simply and turned to leave Samara and her team to continue in their area of expertise. [member="Celeste Rigel"] wasn't far away either, having arrived within the new shelter some time just before, Veiere had to be shown the way and to whom he was looking for as he hadn't actually met her before. Healers and medical personnel seemed to be rushing back and fourth, fairly standard for such a bad situation affecting so many, yet it took time for Veiere to actually locate Celeste, while weaving between the growing crowd of doctors, surgeons, wounded civilians and those who cared for them.

"Master Rigel, I presume?" Veiere posed the question whilst announcing his presence at the same time; "My name's Veiere, I'm looking to make myself useful" he elaborated, not wishing to waste her time when there were obvious priorities to be put before him; "Is there anything you need of me?".

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] | [member="Tyrell Caphey"] | [member="Celeste Rigel"] | [member="Sylas Taff"] | [member="Reshmar"] | [member="Samara Raine"] | [member="Kiso"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Cassius Droma"]

Celeste's eyes paused on a male patient as he was being prepped for transport to the Haven. He had deep chestnut hair and a strong jaw-line, his shoulder was even emblazoned by the insignia of the Rangers. The corner of her eye twitched, and she found a lump in her throat. This momentary distraction was enough to make her jump slightly at the sound of a voice.

Turning, she cleared her throat and found Veiere Arenais himself.

Mouth suddenly dry, she gave the man a tight smile. “Yes – thank you, Master Arenais.”

Of course, the two had not met before, but the former King was still easily recognizable. Normally quite organized and on top of things, she was at a bit of a loss today. No matter how she tried to maintain an air of normalcy, her days were not normal, not yet.

You've done good work here,” She finally managed, her tone clearer. “Everything looks to be in order. There's a steady flow in triage, but we've just arrived with a fresh batch of healers.” Celeste found Samara out of the very corner of her gaze, and smiled.

Could you bring me up to speed on...” She paused, looking down at her datapad. “Sage Edge, the town near here... Have you heard of their progress with recovery efforts?”

An entire town, swallowed up. At least, their proximity to the site would make it a breeze to transport any survivors to the medical camp... if there were any.

Objective: Ascertain the current situation regarding Sage Edge.
Interacting With: [member="Samara Raine"], [member="Celeste Rigel"], [member="Sylas Taff"].
Er6tw3E.png
Could you bring me up to speed on...Sage Edge, the town near here...
Have you heard of their progress with recovery efforts?”.
"As of yet, I've heard nothing since our departure from Kashyyyk" Veiere answered her, turning his gaze elsewhere to look out across the ruined area, the boundary of the capital still standing left a derelict; "However my Padawan is currently situated there and working alongside your peers to determine the damage", and the death-toll. [member="Sylas Taff"] hadn't reported back since his initial contact, thus Veiere didn't have any real reason to be concerned for the lad.

"My briefing suggested that the entire City was demolished, the ground opening up beneath it and taking everything..." He explained with an edge of reluctance, there also, a hint of intrigue and suspicion; "I've been here on Sev Tok in the past for a similar incident. This World's known for it's torrential weather, but nothing quite the scale as Sage Edge..." Nothing Veiere had experienced in the past of Sev Tok had suggested that a Quake could swallow an entire population zone the likes of Sage Edge, something about it just didn't feel natural. Perhaps he was being paranoid, though someone once told him that paranoia was the state of full-awareness.

"When I'm finished here, I'll be moving to assist my Padawan and see the damage for myself. I'd suggest you join me, though I'm sure your skills here will be put to good use".

Objective: Assist in Search and Rescue Operations at Sage Edge (Objective 3)

Another hospital ship reverted from hyperspace over Sev Tok, transponders revealing it to be the Valkyrie's Hand, a vessel of the Kiribian Spacy. Staunch allies of the Silver Order, they never were too far behind when it came to major operations.

Tagging along the crew of space borne hospitalers was Jyoti, freshly returned from an extended maternity leave that had morphed into a sabbatical of sorts. The laid-back assignment on the Hand served as a convenient means for the Echani to reacclimate herself to fieldwork while also allowing her regular contact with her family.

After confirming its identity with planetary authorities, the Hand gradually reoriented itself right over Sage Edge. Even from the open hangar deck in low orbit, she could make out the massive chasm that had once been the city. She frowned slightly as she felt a large disturbance centering over the gaping rift in the ground - it had been the site of a great many deaths caused by natural disaster. Still, amid the blight of death, she could make out a few flickers of life here and there - all was not lost.

Her silver eyes lingered on the chasm for a few more moments before she finally turned away for the shuttle. It was time to get to work.

[member="Sylas Taff"] [member="Sabine Galen"]

Sylas Taff said:
Objective 3: Find the people in the city that fell.​
"Okay where are we going Sylas? This is our first official mission together and you have been nothing short of quiet." Thoremas would ask looking his friend over within their new armours. The rest of them were getting their gear ready to save who they could since they had next to no idea what they were about to do. Sylas would smile "We are going down into the hole to where Sage Edge was. Our objective is to save who we can but that does mean we will need sensors up." He would turn and tap the person next to him. "That's where you come in Garth, take Asahu with you. Make sure we have some form of an idea what's going on down there. Thoremas I am gonna need you to take point for us as usual. Angikee and I will help out Susakel with equipment and the rest till we know if we have anything else down their with us. Best of luck to you all."

The Ship would land as each padawan would begin gathering what equipment they needed to get their tasks done. As he walked out Sylas placed a quick call on his wrist communicator to his master [member="Veiere Arenais"]. As soon as it would come up he would bow. He had learnt something from their meeting in manners it had turned out. Not much but enough to know to bow. "Master me and the Frost Onyx Wolfs are down in the hole. We are setting up what we can while we are here. If things get to hot we will try to pull out but just make sure we keep getting evacuation ships once one leaves please. I don't want to be left here with no backup." He would bow again before cancelling the call and picking up his equipment ready to help where he had too.

Sabine Galen said:
Objective 3: Locate survivors
Allies: [member="Sylas Taff"]
Sabine stood at the edge, where the town had literally broken off. A hand ruffled her hair as she looked down, mind absolutely blown by the devastation. The young Knight was usually an explorer, but today she would use her skills to do some good.

She gathered her equipment quickly, slung a pack onto her back with supplies, and strapped into her climbing harness. With her anchor holding fast, she began to ready herself to descend. However, a group of Padawans caught her eye. Each moved with purpose, they knew exactly what to do. Her eyes followed the form of a fair-haired young boy, moving to go down into the depths. Sabine blinked a couple of times.

My, they seemed quite an organized team.

Nevertheless, she began to rappel down, feet contacting the rocky sides of the cliff. Looking over her shoulder, she could see broken structures. Lights from overhead did help a little, but she'd bring down her own light rods.

Calithea Taff said:
Objective 3

Calithea was, in all forms of the word, nervous. The young girl had never been on any type of mission before and only recently had begun her training with [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]. And that had only included some combat training. Although, to be fair, the way [member="Sylas Taff"] explained it, it wasn't going to be a combat or anything like mission. Rescue civilians! Save people in the sunken, destroyed city!

But Cali just couldn't imagine trying to pick up a building to get someone out, even if it was somewhat irrational to imagine. But... She was happy to spend time with her brother, and perhaps meet some of the order. She had kept mostly to [member="Tom Taff"] and [member="Mykes Taff"] side for the past several years. And she had to eventually start moving away from the nest. And what better way than diving into the depths of a sunken city to save people?

And so, Calithea stood off to the side of her brother and the others who were part of the mission to help save the people. She shuffled slightly, her body adjusting to the light armor and the large backpack filled with various supplies. A quick glance up and she saw another pesron, [member="Sabine Galen"], crawling down the side of the... Cliff? Is that what it would be called, now?

With a deep breath, she stepped off into the town from the ship as she frowned. Really, the most light came from the light on her helmet. With a deep breath, she moved towards a somewhat destroyed, but still relatively in tact building, crawling through a window carefully. It was unstable, and she had to be extra careful after all. But the faint noise of crying made her determined albeit ever careful.

Objective 3
Post 1
Earthquakes were not something to trifle with, and the craters and cracks they created even less so. There were people still reported missing, having likely fallen through the cracks. As the other objectives seemed to have sizable teams, Josh had decided that it was best to use his capabilities where they would be best suited. Snapping the grappling hooks to his wrists under his robes, the Jedi Master didn't hesitate to dive downward into the depths. Grabbing his communicator, he tried to get ahold of the others who had been designated as searching for survivors.

"This is Master Dragonsflame, I've begun my search for survivors. Join me if you wish, the help will be appreciated. If you are near another point in, then take it instead. Either having a group of eyes and hands together, or spreading them out - either is a solid strategy. If you need aid in getting anyone out, do not hesitate to contact me or anyone else on the team. We need to work together on this one, in any way possible.

Use your senses. Even a non-force user can be found if you try to find their life signs. Time is of the essence."

Objective: Crawlin’ through dusty buildings

Calithea placed her feet on the hallway, which was leaned to the side. The dust fell from the cracks in the floor above, while several cracks were scattered across the walls and floor. She frowned, her senses screaming danger with how the building seemed ready to fall apart at any moment. She used both her ears and the Force as she felt her way through the hallway.

A set of stairs began to bring her up to the next floor. A shake in the building made part of the stairs fall, causing the girl to jump a couple of the stairs as she gasped. Her eyes stared down at the crumbled part of the stairs. Yikes. [member="Sylas Taff"] likely had someone coming to check up on her. Even then, he was looking out for her.

But that didn’t stop her from stopping at where a bunch of rubble, and… Furniture? Or use to be, was crashed, blocking what used to be a door. “I’m here! Give me just a minute,” she yelled, hopeful that the two people on the other side heard her. A man called back, “Hurry! Please, she’s trapped. It has her pinned!

That… Didn’t sound good. And with the building creaking, shaking, and in general seemingly very unstable. In the meantime, she began to use as much her strength as she could to move the rubble that she could lift. Even with the Force, she was making little impact to the pile of rubble. She was going to need to call for reinforcements with this one. She used her communicator to reach out to Sylas and [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]. “I have two people stuck in an apartment, but I’m not sure if I can get them out. I think they’re stuck behind rubble. One is definitely stuck in it...

Objective 2: From the Depths
Tags: [member="Tyrell Caphey"] | [member="Kiso"] | [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Very different.

That's how Amon would describe the Ranger's armor he donned. Up till now he felt the beskar'gam as his second skin and this change was slightly uncomfortable for him but as a warrior he was taught to never complain. The Mandalorian simply had to get used to it.

At least he was allowed to keep his beskar blade, or also known as - beskad. What he was able to do with it was far much more useful that his capabilities with any firearm.

Now, part of this eight rangers, that were tasked with protecting the denizens of Sev Tok from potential beasts that threatened the already endangered citizens of Sev Tok. The order had come to set up a perimeter to which Amon complied and took a tactically viable position. Taking orders was something completely new for the Vizsla and he certainly needed time to 'accept' this sudden authority that was above him.

While usually silent, Amon decided to comment on the overall situation with a rather neutral tone:

"Culling of the weak." The phrase was rather enigmatic so he shortly explained. "From where I come from, this is what it is."

Was it wrong to stop nature from taking its course? Or was it the right thing to do?

Sabine Galen

S
Objective: Locate survivors
Allies: [member="Calithea Taff"], [member="Josh Dragonsflame"], [member="Sylas Taff"], [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Sabine watched the young padawans from a distance, keeping them in the corner of her vision for a moment. However, her attention soon turned to the task at hand. Her boots took her through the wreckage, dust, rubble and all. As she walked, she placed a headlamp on and let the beam of light lead the way.

It was odd and eerie.

This place, where time seemed to stop. As she moved, she imagined the buildings bright and full of life. People had probably just been going about their business when the shaking started. Prepared as they might have been, there was no preparation for something like this...

A quick glance up, there was a ship overhead. Likely more help arriving. Nearing what appeared to be a large structure, tangled and broken, Sabine's eyes went wide. It hit like a ton of bricks, sensing the terror that must have taken place here. But, shining in the mess of a building was life.

Scrambling quickly, Sabine began to search for a safe way through.

It is quite troubling,” In her time with the Silver Circle, she'd never seen anything quite like what had been described. Yes, the world was quite used to earthquakes, but this was something different. Was it a natural occurrence? Celeste herself didn't know, but she knew that the Order would help determine the cause, if they could find it. Quite an undertaking, yes, but the people of Sev Tok would likely want to know.

As Veiere suggested that she go with him to the crater, she thought for a moment and let her eyes scan the medical tent. Everything seemed to be running smoothly, at least back here.

I should like to accompany you,” She answered, “I believe the patients here are in good hands. I'll gather a small team to bring with us, just a moment.”

With Samara working in surgery, Celeste would leave fellow Master Lila Arrel in charge of overseeing the medical tents. And after a brisk walk about, she'd gathered a few healers and field medics that could be spared.

Shall we?” She gave Veiere a steady nod.

Objective: 2
Gear: Blast Armor, Ranger Assult Rifle, SES
Allies: [member="Amon Vizsla"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Tyrell Caphey"]

That was good, clear decisive answers, Caphey was a good soldiers, she was glad to have him abroad, herself turning back to the task at hand, bringing up her cybernetic battle array, dots and symbols coming to life on the SES screen. It detailed all the rangers and start dust, the terrain around them, nearby friendlies and much more information, some of it feeding direly into her brain through series of neuron implants, if it was within 100 meters of her she could see it and scan it as fast as a droid.

For a while nothing happened, nothing but the wind brushing dirt across the shattered earth, just what she wanted, even if it was boring the more time spent waiting was more time the others had to treat the sick and get people evacuated off world. The silence continuing, save for the comment by the newbie Amon, not in good taste if she had anything to say about it but that was mandos for you, always about the strong, it was a culture she never seemed to understand.

Any reprimand towards the trooper would have to wait as Star suddenly reacted, Kio's motion detectors coming to life, followed by growls and the sound of dirt underfoot, dozens of black skinned beasts on all fours scampering towards the group. Their face void of eyes, the only recognizable creature being the teethed maw clearly used to rip it's prey apart, the rangers had found their enemies, "all troops fire at will".

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Objective 1: Feed the Hungry
Allies: SJO

"If yousa want pizza instead, be mesa guest"

"I'd still take pho over pizza given these choices"

Pho wasn't a completely idiotic choice: although, like pizza, it was a hot meal, pho had one advantage that pizza didn't: it could quench one's thirst more easily than a pizza could. These refugees systematically ordered the largest servings they thought their respective bodies could handle when each of them went at the food truck to get served. Which meant the supply of ingredients dwindled pretty fast and the Gungan began to worry about where were the backup supplies, and how long these supplies would last him out there on Sev Tok. With every pho bowl he could serve, he must have realized that pizzas were still uncooked and would spoil soon unless these refugees had no choice left but to eat pizzas. Not a very good proposition at this point. And yet, with each item left unsold, the likelihood of it still meeting quality standards diminishes by each second. Hopefully they won't be troublesome to these refugees, in which case it will probably last longer until relief supplies can be delivered to them.

Objective 2
Allies - [member="Kiso"] [member="Amon Vizsla"] [member="Tyrell Caphey"]
Location- middle of the field..about to kick monster butt

They didnt scare her, she seen worse monster, in fact she started smiling as she drew her sword from the ground letting it heat up

those dare attack me your fate is sealed

Two started towards her, she drew a single saber into other hand activating the white blade before she roared towards them and started running right at them...night seem crazy but it was stardust style aggressive fighting mixed with fiery attacks. As the two split to try and get her from each side she inhaled again and blew fire right in front of her and made a wall of flames as they collided into it and went through flames. Stardust stopped swung swung blades digging into the sides of the beast as they careened to each side and fell.

Stardust stood and put her sword up drawing her other saber and activated it, a blade blade sprung out as she spun it and grinned

This is what she enjoyed, battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom