Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Enemy of my Enemy | EE Dominion of Pa'Desh

EnUzeLU.png
Alli Vern was worried that the planets former businesses were removed entirely, the prospect was terrifying, but she wouldn't object towards filling the vacuum. She first sent a message to the others.

Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt
"Hello, I don't believe we have met. I hope we could perhaps split this world, between legitimate and illegitimate businesses. I figure there is plenty for the both of us. My droids are arriving as we speak to assist with law and order."

She sent orders to Tranquility to begin her operations in daylight. She was sure the A.I already had operatives in the ground and such. There were perks to having an artificial intelligence who specialized in intelligence. She smirked and just sat onboard her personal ship. As if a plague of locust, ships full of droids and men began to approach the planet. Their mission was to deploy and secure the industrial complexes and the mines of the planet. After all since the lost of Union space, things were looking grim, this sort of takeover would ease the strain on hers and the Union's finances considerably. Exploration and living in stations was expensive when you didn't have a planet to call your own. Alli looked at the holo projection of the planet and shook her head at the gang wars. It seemed criminals were just at a different level. The Zweihander Union's navy and army might not be official anymore but she had no intention of it being any less. The Union would claim the space, Baktoid would commandeer the production facilities and mines. Those in the Union who wanted out from the shelter stations could live in this new space. It was a win win. She was getting ahead of herself however, first she had to navigate past the Black Suns.

EnUzeLU.png
Wearing: Hanna’s FAE/A-01 “Fulminatrix” Combat Bodysuit
Tags: Goyrg Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt Alli Vern Alli Vern

There were a few moments of silence as Hanna took in the Hutt’s casually delivered threats, which were more than enough to make the decision for her, though to some extent, Hanna already held little intention of giving up the city without a fight. The people of Bala’dahl had lived under an Imperial government before in the form of the remnants of the first First Order. As such, Hanna knew that they were willing to do so again under the Eternal Empire, so long as they were protected from the exploitation of opportunistic intergalactic cartels, such as the Black Sun.

“You really don’t play the part of a ‘trade guild’ all that well, slug.” Hanna began in what seemed to be a thoroughly exasperated tone. “That said, as I am not a criminal, I am willing to give you two options, in lieu of ordering the Wild Hunt to open fire immediately in response to your thuggish threats. You have five minutes to order your thugs out of the city or we will open fire on your forces, treating you as a hostile, invading force.”

“Otherwise, I believe we have nothing more to discuss.”

Giving no opportunity for any further diplomatic response, Hanna’s holographic form disappeared almost immediately, leaving a void that only escalated the invisible tension between the two delegations as they came to a mutual realization that the option for peace had failed.

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
EnUzeLU.png
Tags: Alli Vern Alli Vern Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Hanna Hanna

This was one outcome Broka had expected. He knew such moral beings would be unyielding. Though, he had hoped to reduce the collateral damage caused by street warfare, and created the option for a more diplomatic end to the issue. Oh well. All Broka could do now was at least inspire a hint of dissent in the ranks of the civilians there, so that future workers do not get killed before the more one-sided nature of this conflict happen. Broka knew the Eternal Empire and affiliated organizations would win the planet, but this would make things longer and this Speed Corps seem to be able to put up a good fight. So, Broka did what the only thing he knew he could to this new front in the streets of Bala'dahl, while leaving the rest to his lieutenant that have landed in the city and the citie's surrounding region.

"<Citizens of Bala'dahl. Though you may have been convinced that we are nothing but criminal thugs, we are more of a trade guild today. The Black Sun they have told you of, or what you may think you know, is not the Black Sun that has landed. My Black Sun operates for the sake of commerce. My Black Sun promises to bring prosperity and productivity to these streets. Black Sun needs you to operate your businesses, and will give you much liberty on how you operate them. My threats may seem thuggish to those who see this as a black and white issue of morality, but realize that if you push Black Sun, then the more despotic and authoritarian Eternal Empire will come without mercy for you all. Black Sun reaches out with diplomacy first to grant you freedom and prosperity again, and protect it for the commercial interests of this world. The governance of Black Sun over this city and its surrounding area would be liberating in comparison to what the Eternal Empire would do if you were directly ruled by it. Do not throw away this opportunity to gain access to the trade networks the Hutts have established for millennia across the galaxy, and great wealth and prosperity. We give a far more lenient option for you all than the leader of your uprising gave to us. We have no issue with you civilians returning to your homes so you can be a part of the prosperity that is to come through Black Sun, or you can stay to fight and ultimately get killed or imprisoned as it is in war. Go back to your homes while you still can so you can be a part of the future of this world where you are wealthy and happy, rather than dead. I am now instructing all lieutenants to within the city limits to convene on this location as we speak. I trust you civilians will do what you believe to be best for your futures before they come. In the meantime, Lieutenant Jarrek will oversee what becomes of this.>" Broka then turned off his holographic projection to attend to the newcomers.

Meanwhile Jarrek stood there with his men already in defensive formation behind whatever cover they could find. Vehicles, crates, scrap, etc. Whatever could be used as a barricade for the Nem'ro-Suns to take cover behind for a possibly immanent and severe fire fight was put to use. "Well; what's it gonna be people of Bala'dahl? Get to your homes as soon as possible, or else prepare for a terrible fire fight for you all."

Then, right after Broka left that call, he continued to stand to then go to the channel the Zweihander Union was using to communicate to hm. The holographic image of Alli Vern came into view in front of the collossal Hutt right after Broka quickly got comfortable in the chair made for a Hutt like him that was placed in that room. "<Indeed; we have not met properly before. We can certainly split this planet. My personal forces of Black Sun are already carving out territory for Black Sun as we speak. All Black Sun demands is total governing control over the city of Bala'dahl and its surrounding area. Outside of that zone, it is fair game between us. If there is an area you specifically want to be controlled by your interests, it would be good to say so now before it gets swept up in commercial competition. Now, there is one thing we could help each other with. Much of the city of Bala'dahl has been secured by my forces, both within the city limits and in the outskirts. However, a civilian resistance put together by some swoop fighters is becoming more and more of a thorn in my side. If you could send a few bands of the droids I hear you are landing upon this planet like a locust swarm, that could certainly help our competition on the ground happen a lot smoother.>"

Broka then called in a servant to bring forth a drink in a massive chalice that ended up looking like the massive Hutt was holding a wine glass. Broka took sips, gulps for smaller beings, while awaiting the response of the other leader.

EnUzeLU.png
Swoop: FAE/V-02 “Loralora” Interceptor Hyperswoop Craft

“The Assspect hasss ordered that we give them the full five minutesss to leave the city. Rulesss of engagement must be adhered.” The massive Trandoshan hissed over comms. “However, we mussst be prepared for them to break the truce.” He added.

Taking the cue from her commanding officer, Eleena nodded and immediately directed her swoop up into the air, keeping its nose facing towards the Black Sun delegation so that she was prepared in the event that they decided to immediately open fire. Her shields were already active, the invisible aegis thrumming with energy as the roar of her machine’s turbo ion engines filled the air, issuing a chilling warning to the Black Sun as the diminutive pilot squeezed the throttle, violently accelerating her swoop through the air as she angled to return to her squad’s patrol formation.

“Lock coordinatesss on the positionsss of the Black Sssun forcesss so that they can be reported back to the resissstance. They will move to funnel them into kill zones across the city.” He continued, his swoop roaring past Eleena as he spoke.

“Have they deployed any speeders or vehicles, sir?” Eleena asked, her eyes scanning across the horizon, searching for any signals regarding the intentions of the Black Sun forces. Knowing that she could see her first instance of real combat at any moment, Eleena’s senses were primed, the adrenal cocktail she had taken before launch flowing through her nerves, honing her focus to a razor-sharp edge and suppressing any latent anxieties regarding her first sortie.

“We will know when they do.”

Goyrg

G
EnUzeLU.png
Equipment: Heavy Blaster Rifle, and Common Body Armor
Tags: Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Hanna Hanna Alli Vern Alli Vern

The comms were speaking of action in the city limits. This made Goyrg mad. "How come that Jarrek twerp is gettin' all the fun while I sit here outside that city?! Somebody better come for a fight!"

Then, as if by some miracle to the belligerent Houk, some members of the Eternal Truth came out of the bushes and began opening fire. The siege of Bala'dahl from Black Sun was certainly not covert, it was only a matter of time before the others on the planet began hearing of it. The camp was fortified, and not taken by surprise. The Nem'ro Suns under Goyrg's authority returned fire as soon as they could get some good shots in after seeing a few of these forces coming. Over the blaster fire's noise, Goyrg shouted to his men, "Kill 'em boys! Kill 'em all! Blast holes inta 'em! Lets show these Eternal Truth schmucks what Black Sun fighters are made of!" He then proceeded to scream in his deep, agressive way as he charged towards the enemy with reckless abandon. A few of the men stayed behind crates and barricades made from trees they managed to cut down before this engagement, while many of them charged into the bushes the Eternal Truth were coming out of like their squad leader. Goyrg was in his adrenaline fueled happy place now. He managed to shoot a few of the Eternal Truth troops in his reckless charge. The heavy blaster rifle simply punched seared holes in the chests of the unlucky ones he shot, or simply exploded the heads of those he somehow managed to land some headshots on. Only two of his men were shot. He could not tell if they were dead or wounded as he was not paying any attention to them. He just continued to unload in the former Eternal Imperials as they cam out of the brush.

EnUzeLU.png
Alli Vern was worried that the planets former businesses were removed but she wouldn't object towards filling the vacuum. She first sent a message to the others.

Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt
"That sounds fine to me. Consider it done, I will ensure that our forces help. Also I didn't want to take any one area over in entirety but if that is how we are to split this up I will focus on some office space in New Pa’Dan and then the city of Mulli'grund and its surrounding area. My ships will redirect. If you ever want to talk trade or lease of some property in either of our jurisdictions I will be a holo call away."

Alli typed in some commands to Tranquility to redirect forces to help the Black Sun in the spirit of cooperation. After all as fellow parts in the machine that is the Eternal Empire, she figured they should get along.

Meanwhile the ships began to land. Men, Woman, and droids came out in military precision as they began to sweep the city. The ones near the Black Sun made sure to send communication their way as they approached the flanks of the civilan gang.

EnUzeLU.png

Five minutes.

In any other situation, that length of time would have passed in the blink of an eye, but in the midst of the tension within the city, it seemed to transpire for an eternity. With the Black Sun forces giving no indication of leaving, it meant that the Wild Hunt was quickly spread thin throughout the city in supporting the resistance. As such, orders came quickly to split up so that they could more easily establish dominance over the skies and lend air support in critical areas. While the orders were anticipated to make it easier for air support to reach all zones of the city, it also left Eleena relatively isolated on the outskirts, since she had been the only pilot assigned to engage the hostile forces massed in those areas.

Nevertheless, Eleena followed the orders without question.

It didn’t take long for her to cross the city, pushing her machine at cruising speed as it screamed through the skies on the way to Eleena’s assigned zone. However, when her sensors pinged weapon discharges, in addition to multiple lifeform signatures moving towards the city from the outskirts, she quickly did a double take, just as the chatter the voices in her comms began to confirm her readings.

“We’re picking up multiple signatures moving towards the city from the outskirts, in addition to more Black Sun reinforcements landing in the city!” One of the mission controllers said over the comms.

“Are they valid targets?” Eleena asked, shifting her body upwards as she tapped the brakes to slow her swoop down, in order to wait for a response.

“Confirmed! We’ve just received clearance from the Aspect to engage!”

“You heard it Mermaidsss! Give them hell!” Bruz added.

With that, Eleena took a deep breath, accelerating her swoop ahead and driving towards the outskirts of the city on an aggressive attack vector that put her on a rapid approach towards the forces of the Black Sun as they engaged the Eternal Truth insurgents. From there, Eleena acquired target locks on six different Black Sun foot mobile signatures (Goyrg) on the ground and fired off six guided projectiles from her craft’s whistling birds as soon as she came within range. Then, angling her swoop’s nose towards the Eternal Truth insurgents, Eleena squeezed the triggers, discharging a salvo of explosive particle bolts from her craft’s fixed-forward repeating guns, cutting a blazing swathe of raging plasmatic fire through the insurgent formations, which struck down five hapless insurgents who were caught in the path of her barrage. Eleena glanced back as she climbed out of the firing run, utilizing her swoop’s ion afterburners to rapidly accelerate out of the range of any retributive fire from the clashing forces on the ground.

Then, once she was away, Eleena shifted her body to the left and turned her swoop back towards the enemy formations as she prepared to come back for another strafing run...

Kalic sighed a little when Ingrid said he should be polite. Maybe she was right, but it was a bit hard to be polite right now. Strapped to the table thing. Then she asked about if Miraluka had visions naturally. He wondered why she asked about that, but it was something the man thought was obvious. He grumbled, looking at her.

"Miraluka can only see what around them, not the future." He was clearly at wit's end. Why ask a question like that? But when The Red Witch continued.... No.... He looked worried, struggling as he looked at her. Was she really going to take his sight!? He still wouldn't talk, but.... It scared him. He looked at her, even without eyes clearly distressed. He didn't want to lose his sight. Kalic struggled more, but it was no use. He was still weak from all the other torture and interrogations.

"No.... Please no...."

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
EOGNFHK.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | Soul | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet
Tag: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws
dRUm20K.png

The Miralukas are really interesting. At least the man answered this question normally. Of course, the man could have lied, through which the woman did not know the right answer, she did not know. But in this situation, not many would have been able to lie. At least that was her experience. And all this was confirmed a few moments later. When she said taking away hisf ability to “see”, she felt fear in the other's direction.

Ingrid found it interesting that the man was most afraid of losing his sight, which is not really vision. For he had no eyes; the woman would have called this much more perceptual. Strangely, it is the loss of a sensory organ that causes fear in a man. She wouldn't have thought. could they not remedy all this with cyber implantation? Sure, she knew the eye socket was covered in skin from the outside, but medically it could have been child's play.

However, she did not feel the slightest regret for the man, but if she had, she would have suppressed it immediately. But she didn't have to, she was tougher than that, and her conscience didn't bother her either. The Overlord never felt anything like that, yes that was one of the things that made her feel like a monster. But there were things that had to be done, if they were good, if they were bad. What she was prepared to do, in the long run, represented the interests of the Empire.

She began to concentrate, then held out her hand toward the man. The Force began to swirl strongly around the woman. Ingrid had the theoretical knowledge to do this about how to tear someone away from the Force, how to block it forever. She hoped it would work out. The Force began to flow into Kalic's body, and the red-haired woman at the time had no idea that, contrary to her original plans, exactly the opposite of what she wanted would happen.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

EnUzeLU.png
Location: On board the Grancha Nem'ro and in the city of Bala'dahl
Tags: Alli Vern Alli Vern Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Goyrg

Broka sat there comfortably. This was good. The odds of the battle happening in Bala'dahl were slowly becoming more in his favor. Those droids will prove very useful for manpower alone. Broka nodded in response to Vern's words.

"<Is there anything else to discuss here? Otherwise I will end this call since we covered all we needed to in this moment. If any other obstacles pop up though, we shall reconvene with this channel.>"

Meanwhile the Nem'ro-Sun troops within the city were moving into position. The five minute ceasefire was almost over. By the time it ended, the resistance in that specific zone was surrounded on all sides. The Suns fortified themselves behind whatever could be used as a barricade. It was a shame that none of the civilians that rallied in resistance were going home here. However, word of this message spread across the city, and various other groups of civilians had sizable portions of their manpower return to their homes. The more willful and passionate ones remained, and the highest concentration of this was this main group here. Jarrek then waited for when he saw the other bands were in position. Once five minutes were up, he shouted, "FIRE!!", and the force of Black Sun opened fire upon the resistance fighters. Many were mowed down, but there was plenty still standing. They fortified themselves in the streets, while the Speed Corps troops present were the most capable in the firefight so far. The momentum of this battle was on the side of Black Sun, yet it was only just beginning. However, word of the outskirts were less encouraging as many of those squads have been bogged down due to harassing attacks from swoop pilots. What Jarrek was hoping for was the city to be captured, and then to crush the rebels between the city and the outer squads.

Goyrg

G
EnUzeLU.png
Equipment: Heavy Blaster Rifle and Common Body Armor
Tags: Alli Vern Alli Vern Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

Goyrg and his men quickly got into cover when they heard the screaming engines of the swoop bike. However, those whistling birds still found targets; about 5 to be exact out of the 20 men Goyrg took with him. The Eternal Truth forces began to fire at the pilot once a few of their men got taken out as well from the birds. However, Goyrg saw that none of the others were hitting her. So, he began to charge at the bike before it disappeared into the brush. Several massive shots ran out. He couldn't tell at first if he managed to hit her, so he turned his attention of hostility towards the Eternal Truth attackers. He managed to punch some more seared holes in them before those that ran fast enough could retreat. After that initial battle, he took notice of the rat-like man managing the comms from the main ship and other squads.

The joyful Houk shouted over, "Hey comms-runt! Send out word that we've been attacked by one of them swoop pilots. Tell the others to watch out for anyone coming from this direction on speeders. Are there similar attacks happenin' to the others?"

"Will do sir. There have been a couple harassing attacks on other squads as well. They got away before they could do much to them."

"Ha! Losers. I'll hunt all those swoop bikers the lot of 'em! Alright men! We got some huntin' ta do!"

Last edited by a moderator:
EnUzeLU.png

The warnings flashed in Eleena’s HUD as the retributive fire struck her craft’s shields. Nevertheless, the projected barriers still held for the time being. In climbing to such a high altitude, she had managed to slip out of the range of most of the enemy blaster fire, though a few heavier bolts had still managed to strike her shields, slightly depleting the charge in the process. Even so, with the enemy seemingly lacking anti-air weapons, she still had free rein over the skies.

In diving back down to the battlefield, Eleena repeated a similar process as her initial strafing run, acquiring target locks on five Eternal Truth insurgents with her whistling birds and then firing them off, sending the deadly guided nano missile projectiles on a path of blood which culminated in them striking each Eleena’s designated targets with a small explosion.

However, instead of engaging the main body of Black Sun troops with her particle beam repeating guns, Eleena shifted her flight path on a course towards their main dropship. While she didn’t have the firepower to destroy the vessel entirely, she lined up the nose of her swoop with a Black Sun trooper close to the ship, who was seemingly busy running some piece of technology Coming down to the vertex of her descent, Eleena fired off a salvo of five shots with her particle beam guns at the Black Sun soldier, each of which were aimed to strike at the man’s chest. From there, the diminutive Twi’lek rose her swoop into a climb once more. Then, in order to cover her retreat, she activated her craft’s anti-energy weapon system, which triggered a diffusion of pink blaster-dispersing gas that was sprayed out from the rear of her swoop.

Kalic looked at the Witch, still struggling as all of a sudden....

"GAH!!!" This wasn't painless. This felt like a jackhammer to the skull! Kalic looked around, trying to get free still. He yelled out more, but now things started hanging. He saw... he saw himself escaping? What? He saw other things, but he didn't understand them. He yelled more, looking around as he "eyed" her.

"What did you do to.... Ah!" Another view, one of some future battle. One with monsters. What was this. What was he seeing!?

Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
EOGNFHK.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | Soul | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet
dRUm20K.png

Actually she said it could be painless, not that it will be. And it really didn’t even become painless. She felt almost immediately that what she wanted had not happened. She knew from the memories, the flashes, what it was like to “steal” the Force from someone when it was blocked. Well, it didn't look like that. The Overlord seemed still confused and exhausted from closing that rift. It was very exhausting to her both physically and mentally. She was not prepared for that. Yes, that may have contributed. The next moment, she even received the question from the man.

"What did you "see"?"

Asked; she didn't know why this was just an intuition. The red-haired woman watched with interest the face of the man, who was apparently in pain as well, though it didn't interest the woman in the least. Rather, it is what change it caused, not intentionally. Maybe something that might even be useful. She was seldom as curious as she is now. On Adrian's side she really fell in love with alchemy and sorcery, and she knew that something unexpected could happen at any time. Well, this one was pretty unexpected.

"What do you feel, what do you sense?"

If the man answers, it can answer quite a lot of things. Maybe also to what happened and where events slipped aside. Besides, she was still exhausted. There was only one problem, if she messed something up, she couldn’t start the process all over again because the live test subject could only be used once.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

EnUzeLU.png
Tags: Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Alli Vern Alli Vern

Broka continued to sit aboard his ship watching the battle unfold from safety in orbit. The resistance force is putting up a good fight for what he expected. The two fronts seem to be opposing in progress though, which annoyed Broka. While in the city, most of the groups are breaking under the fire of his Nem'ro-Suns, the main contingent still holds strong. All the while, swoop pilots from this Speed Corps are harassing the squads in the outskirts, causing weakness in his perimeter of the city. His brilliant seige that was prepared for Eternal Truth or the Rebels was threatened tremendously by these plucky Speed Corps forces. This did not please Broka much at all, though, the momentum of this fight shall swing back to his side once the corporate droids land in the outskirts of the city, and the main contingent of resistance in the city may start to break at any minute now. Broka was annoyed, but hopeful in his grand plan to take the city as another asset to Black Sun and his clan within the Eternal Empire's conquest.

Meanwhile, on the ground, Jarrek continued to battle the Trandoshan's men. They had the numbers on their side, but the resistance fighters were dug in. Every now and then some of those troops might get plucked off by any snipers or lucky shots from the Suns' lines, but it was hard to tell with the resistance using similar makeshift barricades as well. Jarrek decides to throw a thermal detonator into cluster of enemies to see what will happen. He heard the boom after he ducked for cover with his men, and only time will tell if that actually did anything to break the ranks of the resistance.

Goyrg

G
EnUzeLU.png
Tags: Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Alli Vern Alli Vern

Goyrg continued to blast holes in the remaining Eternal Truth that was stupid enough not to retreat quickly. That swoop pilot came back in for another go, and pleasently surprised Goyrg by hitting mostly the Eternal Truth that remained, eliminating those losers from the battlefield. Some of his men got nicked a bit by shrapnel here and there, but they still were able bodied for a fight. However, the comms runt was not so lucky. Right after that message to warn anyone of speeders coming from this way to any of the other bands on the outskirts was sent, that whole setup that took his boys an hour to painstakingly set up was destroyed and the worker killed. This angered Goyrg tremendously, and he tried to shoot at the pilot again with his heavy blaster rifle with his rage continuing He then shouts to his men, "Get to cover boys! This little pilot is gonna keep coming back 'til we're all blown up or shot! Now those bozos from the Imperials are killed, target her with everything you got when she comes back around, if she comes back around! Just hold out a bit boys! We're gonna get this plucky little bird and shoot 'em outta the sky!"

He, and a bunch of his fellows, made some nefarious sounding chuckles of laughter in anticipation. They'll be ready for when she comes back. Blasters were all trained at the sky. Different parts of the squad were looking at a ring of the sky so when she comes back from whatever direction, they'll be ready. This pilot had her time with them unprepared, but they won't catch Goyrg's men with their proverbial pants down again this time!

EnUzeLU.png
Tags: Goyrg Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt

From the sky, Eleena could easily see the affects her strafing runs had wrought on the formation of Eternal Truth infantry, with many of the soldiers in full retreat after seeing their comrades struck down via salvos coruscating particle beams and nigh-invisible nano missiles. Of those that were left, they were seemingly mopped up by the squad of Black Sun soldiers, leaving only the gangsters for Eleena to focus on.

And so, she did exactly that.

The diffused pink gas quickly dissipated the retributive fire from the Black Sun forces on the ground as Eleena drove her swoop in a rapid ascent, quickly gaining altitude in order to prepare for her next strafing run. In doing so, she formulated a rough plan in her head. Then, upon achieving enough altitude, she executed a full loop maneuver, which took her swoop from a climb back into a descent. From there, Eleena angled her machine so that she was behind the cloud of pink gas she had diffused during her second attack run, in the hopes that it would serve as a barrier to protect her from enemy fire. However, given her high altitude, there were many opportunities for the forces on the ground to strike her from an adjacent angle, provided that the cloud of pink gas was not situated directly in front of them.

Even so, while the pink gas obstructed some of her vision, it didn’t hinder her craft’s targeting systems from registering three locks. Without hesitating, Eleena gave the mental command to fire, sending off a fresh barrage of six guided nano missiles from both of her swoop’s whistling bird launchers, even as the enemy guns were trained in her direction...

Kalic looked at Ingrid with a hint of defiance, clearly not happy with what was done to him. He stared for a second though, not sure whether to answer or not.

“I saw.... Me getting out of here, and something attacking.” He wasn’t sure how she’d take that, but she pushed again. “I feel like you clubbed me in the skull! I feel... what I see....”

EOGNFHK.png
dRUm20K.png

For now, Ingrid waited patiently for Kalic to answer her. Though the man had no eyes and that area was still covered, his facial expressions still showed perfectly defiant. In fact, she almost thought the man wouldn't even answer her what she asked. When he finally did.

”Interesting!” she said.

She really thought so because she didn’t think she would get such an endpoint. What the man described resembled Force Vision, though much more powerful because it is not customary to experience it that way. At least the woman had never had such a Force Vision before, and she hadn't heard much about it. Of course, this did not rule out the possibility that it was possible. The Overlord knew that the Voss species, for example, could see things in a very unique way. Adrian was a fan of Voss, so it was no wonder she got something to read about this.

”According to this, it was exactly the opposite of what I planned. These are Force Visions. Although interesting… did you escape or I let you go? And what kind of attack? Against rebels or loyalists?”

What happened to the man didn't matter much to her, much more what he saw. Maybe not even the escape was too interesting, the attack did. It posed a much greater risk to the Empire.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Objective 1: Kill....Kill...Kill...

Impatiently, The Sith Cat waited for a response, smirking as her last prisoner failed to properly rip his fear flooded eyes from the corpse of his companion. "I'm a monster of my word," she quickly dropped into his ears with a cold, dark whisper. "Simply give me information." Before a response could be spat forth, in the background of the scene being played out came several explosions, shouts, and screams. Growling whilst standing up, already informed of the situation before the breathless soldier shambled into her pen, came the worn torn soldier. Raising a single claw of her left hand, it was a gesture of importance to silence the trooper.

A snap of a finger, came the pleasantly chorus of snapped neck. "Prepare to repel the enemy!"

Engulfed in the darkened aspects of the Temple, The Darth Whose Name That Is Not Mentioned, watched as her remaining girls and boys fought fruitlessly to send their enemy to whatever God they chose to worship: while a cold, calculating, and haunting smile slowly draped across her lower jaw. Her joyful eyes of hate and destruction transformed into eyes of murder. "Kill the lights," she ordered as she slowly began to undress, dropping her twin hilts upon the dusty Temple's floor.

When the illumination of the area turned dark, as her heart once made that lovingly transformation, both opposing sides fell into an awkward silence of confusion. Deep within the bowels of what nightmares are bred from came the most throated songs of impending slaughter. From sub-human full to on monster cat, the Sith Lord swiveled her eyes between friend and foe; whipping her tail in delight just as she slaughtered the enemy in the dark, kissing each soul to an individual sand casket of bones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom