Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Empire Made Whole | SO Populate of Utapau

BYOO

Kebos leaned his back against the brick walls of some storefront he hadn't bothered gathering the name of. He watched as the soldiers of the Sith Empire marched by in their shiny uniforms. He shook his head as he eyed them through his Gunray-Bans. Little soldiers putting on a spectacle for their overlords, he thought to himself. The appeal of signing one's life away to serve instead of the freedom of making one's own way in life was lost to him. He preferred things his way.

"Hey. Kebos. They here." whispered a voice from Kebo's right, hidden in the shadows of an alley.

"Cool." he acknowledged. He leaned up from the wall and walked into the alley. A few meters in, a flight of stairs led down to a door. As Kebos approached the door, a small slit near the top of the door quickly slid open, revealing a pair of eyes. After a brief moment, the slit closed and the door opened. The man behind the door signaled Kebos to enter. He walked in and the door was closed behind him. Past the door was a moderately sized bar. Not too many people were present. Three sat at the bar while a few others were about the sitting area.

Kebos' gaze was drawn to that of a woman dressed in Imperial garments. She sat with only a cup of pepper tea to keep her company. Kebos approached and sat across from her. "Sup, sweetheart? You hear with some good news or are you just a pretty face?" Kebos said jokingly. Though, his intentions were serious.

"Agent Min told me of your silver tongue." she sneered. "Yes, I do have some news. You will act as an arm of the Empire while not directly serving it. In return, I can guarantee you amnesty in your actions within Imperial space, so long as you do not betray the Empire. Your operations will be allowed to continue as you see fit. However, should you come into conflict with the Sith, I cannot help you. That goes far beyond my reach. You will be on your own and I will deny any and all involvement with your people. Are my terms clear?"

Kebos beckoned over a waitress. "Get my friend here another cup of whatever she's drinkin' and I'll have a...you guys got spice beer? Get me two of them, love." The waitress nodded to Kebos who followed his words with a wink to the waitress.

"Looks like I do have something to celebrate after all. Long live the Empire." Kebos quipped.

1xOn0Zt.png

TAGS: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Srina Talon Srina Talon | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

Steps echoed through the chamber, heavy as if reluctant. The black-cloaked figure emerged from the darkness. There was no trick, no illusion, just himself plain as the darkness itself.

It had been some time since he had seen the other Sith, usually with blades drawn and rebellious intent. A proven enemy time after time of the Sith Empire. Standing before the Dark Council, the Sith could not remember the last time he came as something other than an enemy. The last of the true holdouts. Perhaps even the last of the independent Warlords of the Sith. His gaze moved from Carnifex, then Raaf, next to Empyrean, finally the Sith Lord rested his gaze on the Dread Empress herself.

They knew him by his many names: The Zatitsis, The Forgotten One, The Traitor, and The Lord of Dusk. Even though the members of the Dark Council could not see his face. They knew his name.

As always he had slipped in unnoticed. These days he had to. If the guards knew who he was, he never would have made it past the front entrance. A stranger, traitor, and rogue, in many ways he had no place here. He spoke only after an awkward moment of Silence.

"The wheel of time turns. How long has it been?" The Sith Lord asked. "We fall and rise again, time after time. As if fate does not want to grant us the gift of death. Or perhaps the light can never truly drive away the darkness."

In a tense moment, the black-cloaked figure drew out Duskfall,

"I will answer, but only to the Neafas Kalâlinas." As he spoke his gaze was focused solely on Empress Talon.

Last edited:
The Inexhaustible

d4nnokr-588b4569-abff-498f-a1e5-25c93e9dd2ed.jpg

HOMECOMING
"As do I, my Empress" The elder Chiss responded to Srina Talon Srina Talon as he rose from position, though he suspected from her tone she did was not suggesting anything, but rather ordering. And he would comply.

As the meeting between the Emperor and his host continued, the Chiss Grand Moff remained eerily quiet, careful not to intervene in matters that did not concern him. The politics of the Sith Order not only bored him, but were above him. While he did not view the Sith as gods, the fact that they were endowed with such strength, such raw power, did not elude him. No, it was not his place to speak to the affairs of the Sith Order. Only to serve their Empire, as he had done loyally for decades.

He followed the conversation closely, none the less. The issue of the Northern Sector was quite interesting. The Fel claimants didn't concern him, not in the slightest. They were for the most part unorganized, untested, poorly led and had incompetent leadership. The commitment of large scale military forces to engage them would be a massive waste of resources, but he needn't say the obvious part out loud. So he remained quiet.

The Emperor then called attention to the Southern Sector, a region dominated by the Rimward Trade League, and he suspected soon, the Galactic Alliance through some sort of alliance with the decentralized government that currently reigned supreme in the Outer Rim. He eyes slightly widen at the bold strategy offered by Lirka Ka Lirka Ka , his immediate predecessor as Governor of the former Sith-Imperial Oversector Interviae. She was correct, of course. Fleets and armies would bring the Corporate Sector back into the fold, but it would take time and time was precious.

Finally, he saw the opportunity to speak. "I am more than willing to offer my services to Lord Ka and Lord Raaf, if you permit it" He addressed the last part to the Emperor. He was no longer a warlord, but an officer of the revived Sith state, therefore it was not his services he offered. He needed permission, which he expected the Emperor unless he had some other mission in mind for the aging Chiss.

@Darth Empyrean| @Darth Carnifex| Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Srina Talon Srina Talon | Lirka Ka Lirka Ka |

Objective III: Terrorize the City
Tags: Zetrove Zetrove
Playing as: HELLSTORAH!!!!

It had still been terrorizing the city as of this point, it screeched and hollered as it absorbed what was of the arm that partly fell in. All the while, it seemed distracted from being blown up. Stumbling partly into a building, the appendage was throw into the large beast known as Hellstorah whom absorbed it. Melting part of the appendage like the last one, it did not realize it was an explosive...nor have the knowledge to even realize what an explosive was, being shot again as it went to slam its fist down right on top of the cyborg.

However another explosion was set off from the arm and another vehicle, stumbling it back further as it screeched maddingly. Becoming enraged and already terrified of being on fire from all the explosives, it pulled itself inward and shot out from all around, vehicles, pieces of metal and various other things all throughout its body! Giving a gurgling screech, it went back towards the water as it seemed to have had enough of a cyborgs shenanigans for one day! Still even being on fire did not help it as it stumbled towards the sea!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...at the Sith Citadel

Objective II: Debate Yourself
Tags: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Srina Talon Srina Talon Thaelius Thaelius
Playing as: Darth Reficite

"The Force is a guide, I am the wielder of it. My destiny, not the Forces."

Flicking a cigarra from his hand, he placed back on the helmet and picked up the goblet. He was outside on a balcony as he noticed a small pillar of smoke. Nothing to be worried about, he was sure he was going to make the appropriate choice now. Flicking the cigarra off the balcony, he composed himself and upon placing back on his mask, started to walk forward towards the door. The Force however seemed to have a different idea for a day he should have, he felt a small disturbance but before he could even think, he felt it instead.

THWAP! Darth Reficite fell forward onto the ground as he felt as if he been shot by a blaster rifle at close range. Wearing no armor, he gave a very loud groan as he slowly tried to stand up, feeling part of his own body refuse to listen. What in the world? He turned his head to see a large piece of durasteel shard sticking out of his back. Gripping onto the shard, he tried to pull it out but with no avail which made him give a long groan, letting go as he started to bleed all over the balcony, eyes now hovering a bit as he slowly stood completely upwards.

"You got to be...kidding me. By the Force...it really knows how to prove a point."

Moving off the balcony, he started to walk towards the the throne room. Whisking the chalice for a moment, he finally entered the foray. To say he hates large groups, would be an understatement. To much going on at a singular time and it showed...the place already seemed crowded of people wanting to speak or say their voice towards the Emperor. Walking up the steps, he stayed a bit out of sight for now till he had a moment to speak his mind...though the blood starting to trickle down his leg may say otherwise soon.

"A dangerous proposal.", the Emperor admonished.​
"Many a biological agent has turned accidently against its creator - from the Rhakghoul, Sith Zombies, or even the more recent neurotoxic spread on Pitann.", he said, naming off each violation of war in the Sith's history.​
"On what promise do we have that the agent would not harm our own supplies? Would it not be more apt to simply conquer the agriworlds of the Outer Rim and begin starving the Core of its resources? Would this not too do the same if we cut off the corporate sector supplying their capital?", he said with a necrotic raise of his brow.​
His questions were interrupted by the arrival of Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch - not unnoticed in the chamber as he might have assumed, as the eyes of Empryean were endless on this terrible world of his. Jutrand was a fortress in more than just military personel, but as some had realized, that the spirit of Empyrean permeated its very population in ways they could hardly comprehend. His words were met with with a placid gaze, but when he drew the weapon on his hip and focused himself against his lady wife, Empyrean couldn't help but growl softly in his undead throat.​
"I will say this only once, and you will listen well. Ignite that blade, point it at my Lady Wife or another in this chamber while I am speaking, and I will see your very memory wiped from this galaxy. You will answer to me, because I hold the leash of every Sith who breathes on my world.", he said as he slowly rose.​
"A word and you would be torn apart by my many hounds. Now find your leash and be a good dog. Sit, boy, before I let the Sith show you the same fate as your once Master."​
He watched him closely, moving from his seat as he began to circle the Dark Council's chamber, behind each of their seats. The last time someone had pulled a weapon on Srina Talon Srina Talon before the gathered crowd saw them out numbered, out gunned, and forced to eat their words as they ran to every corner of the galaxy and played pretend they hadn't. Cowards the lot, dead ones if they had stayed - but Empyrean would not suffer another challenge to his right to peace in his presence.​

testing3.gif

| J U T R A N D |
x
Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Thaelius Thaelius | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius |@Darth Reficite | Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch | Lirka Ka Lirka Ka | Kebos Kebos

She nodded her head when Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex accepted her role in his pseudo-confinement without argument. Her silence continued whilst they spoke of the more practical aspects of their movements throughout the verse. This was very much so a solution born of necessity. The Eternalists and Kainite forces would never truly unite beneath one banner when both of their Kings were still building empires with impunity. Making room for multiple beachheads was the swiftest, intellectual, response.

It brokered both concord, promise, and power for both sides.

The Tsis Kaar were a problem for another day. Seemingly, waning. Perhaps by design.

Her husband turned his concerns on the Northern Rim whilst she continued to observe those that had assembled to discuss the future movements of the Sith Order. There were always adversaries in the road that Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean carved forward. The Jedi he spoke of caused the golden threads in her eyes to sharpen for a moment. She still hadn't forgotten, nor forgiven, one of them for his current state. Srina was a creature of habit. She applied infinite pressure toward that which she thought might break.

The woman who had cut Maliphant in half on Odavessa had a family and much to lose. The supposed Light-Wielder had taken it upon herself to destroy, simply, because that was what the Jedi did to things they didn't understand. She had taken, what Srina cherished. The Dread Empress would return the favor at her earliest opportunity. Revenge was best served cold… This…This—Would be frozen.

She listened while Lirka Ka Lirka Ka offered up a new view on warfare. Slower, which, for the detestable aberration was quite surprising. It was a tactic that favored long term gains versus gigantic bursts of damage that inevitably allotted time for the galaxy to recover because of the toll large campaigns took. Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf appeared, though, not in the flesh. The suggestion for secrecy reminded her of the tomes that the Sepulcher kept close at hand, guarded, in repositories on Jutrand. They spoke of the Sith of old that lingered in the shadows to employ the greatest of their weapons. Manipulation. Sowing seeds of doubt and confusion while drawing eyes away from their true involvement.

Srina wasn't a creature that liked, the shadows, despite finding a fond home in them. She preferred open warfare where her enemies knew who to blame, indelicate, but pleasing when she watched hope die in her wake. Still. She could see value in a more muted approach. Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean seemed to recall their experience rather vividly with the resurgence of the Rhakghoul plague on Atrisia in years past. He had been less than thrilled to have her hand in his gut, sealing, a wound. "If we follow this path, would we not begin the enterprise by inoculating our own holdings against it? Modify, the biological agent to specific targets with a predetermined decaying half-life? If it destroys itself swiftly enough there won't be anything left for the enemy to study."

"We could begin with a distant world where the rate of transmission to life, plant and animal, can be observed. Utilize it for specific targets to aid in destabilization. Conquer, the rest."

Her suggestion was the equivalent of a test group that could be controlled. Burned to a cinder—Terraformed if need be. Any backwater that supported life in a similar fashion to the Core Worlds would suffice if it was distant from obvious hyperlanes. The eyes of Alliance were more than she wanted to give credit for but they couldn't be everywhere at once. Simply put, the galaxy was too large for every asteroid and celestial body to be fully monitored. The Sith Order could take what they wanted.

Raze the rest to ash.

Srina remained passively aware of willingness of Thaelius Thaelius to aid in the endeavors to come. The swift response that wasted no air, nor hubris, was what she preferred. It made her think better of the Admiral that he deferred to her husband without foolishly throwing his weight behind a mission that may not come to pass. Her head tilted, though, when an alert ran through a near invisible comm that described some sort of creature rampaging through the city. Reinforcements had already been dispatched to deal with this…Hellstorah…But it was prudent to remain aware.

Surely, their people would soon have it well in hand.

The timing was interesting, however. Just as Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean warned against biological attacks it seemed that Jutrand was the target of some sort of defunct beast. Vert interesting, indeed.

A new Sith entered the foray in the Citadel, which, was far from unexpected. Many of their Order would want to be heard by the Emperor so that their prowess might be recognized. This man was plainly dressed and he lacked any sort of overdue fanfare or expression. Initially, she dismissed him as one of the many, many zealots that returned to the fold when their ventures crumbled. The Sith Order was strangely functional, moreso, than many other nations at present.

Unification was what Srina sought. Pushed, for. They would be a black tidal wave, unstoppable, if they could manage that one simple thing. Still…

This stranger spoke as if she ought to know him. Perhaps, the Sith body as a whole…But she couldn't deny a faint sense of familiarity.

Then—A weapon was drawn.

The flaxen-haired woman knew exactly how that would go the moment she realized the unknown man seemed to be hyper focused on her person. Her head tilted, curious, but only because she didn't sense any threat. Neafas Kalâlinas. It was not a term that she had heard before but darklit whispers in the back of her mind translated what she wasn't consciously aware of. She took some measure of pleasure in the way Empyrean immediately growled, as always, defensive of her position.

It reminded her that despite his deadened form that beneath it all, evermore, he was still the man she had married so long ago. Still, hers.

As the Dark Lord of the Sith rose from his throne Srina wondered if he was aware that the shadows moved. Bending, in his wake. Blotting out the light not for purpose but simply because it dared intrude uninvited. She met her husband while he circled the Chamber and reached out to meet him while he observed the newcomer. She knew, what he was remembering. "Come now…", she breathed, lightly, while her fingers found purchase in the clothing he wore. Her presence often bit back the voracious cruelty and hubris that the Worm amplified. It wasn't…All…the spirit in him. "He would be foolish to threaten, here, before the entirety of the Order. You are not a fool…", her head turned away from her husband and golden orbs settled on Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch . "…Are you?"

The question was rhetorical. Of course, he wasn't. To incur the wrath of the Emperor for no reason was an act of insanity that most Sith were smart enough to avoid. She was…Confused by the pledge, however. For what reason would this Sith Lord have to answer her call and her call alone? To seemingly bequeath her with deference and a title that she had no knowledge of…Was curious. She could not see his face. It made it difficult to read him, though, the rest of his body language was telling.

If he had come to kill her—This wasn't the play.

"…I will save time and assume you are not. So, then…Why?"

What had she done to incur such a declaration before the Dark Council? Typically, Sith Lords from any doctrine loathed her because she could not be manipulated, bent, nor broken. She would not directly ascribe to any of their schools of thought but rather plucked knowledge from all of them. Even fewer enjoyed bowing to a disrespectful diminutive woman that barely met their shoulder.

What was different about this one?

The cap of Kebos' third beer crashed onto the floor after he popped it off. He quickly lifted the bottle to his lips and chugged down half the drink. It was surprising the glass didn't shatter as he slammed the bottle back down onto the table. A low belch followed the slam. The officer continued sipping on her drink, eyes constantly shifting to the rest of the patrons in the bar. She eagerly awaited the moment she could get back to the clean and safe environment that was her office.

"So, when's my first assignment? Hope you're the one giving the orders." Kebos questioned.

"Officially, I can not give you assignments. You are free to do as you please, within reason." she replied.

"I think I get it. I keep doin' the things I like, especially if it hurts the ones you guys don't like."

"Precisely, Mr. Kebos."

Kebos finished his beer then stood up from the table. He extended his hand towards the officer, aiming to shake hers. She reached out with her gloved hand and shook his. "Pleasure doin' business with ya, sweetheart. You should be out there showing out with the rest of you Imps. Better than this rat hole."

"They have their way of celebrations and I have my own. We will be in touch."

"Sooner rather than later, I hope." Kebos dropped a couple credits on the table before heading for the exit. As the door opened, sunlight bathed his dark skin and he flashed a grin. He walked back towards the street, reaching into his pocket for a cigarra and sparking it after placing the end between his lips. Smoke escaped his lips with an exhale. "Wonder if I can get myself into any trouble..."

1xOn0Zt.png

TAGS: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Srina Talon Srina Talon | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Thaelius Thaelius

Empyrean was spurned by Kentarch's actions. Kentarch did not blame him, as he was the most untrustworthy of the group of individuals assembled. He could not defeat Empyrean here, and as much as did not want to admit it, he would likely be unable to defeat him alone. So Kentarch remained still for the moment, treading on the side of caution, as even a sudden movement could be mistaken as hostile intent.

Before things could escalate. The Empress had joined Darth Empyrean's side, seemingly cutting the tension with her words. She asked if Kentarch was a fool. Although she could not see it, Kentarch offered her a smile.

"There are many reasons why," Kentarch spoke, his voice deep and brass as ever. "For too long, we have been divided. Separated. Feuding over petty squabbles." His gaze shifted to Darth Empyrean. "There is nothing to be gained over such division. And what would be a greater victory for you now than the last of the warlord holdouts returning to the fold?"

"There is an old quote among the Sith, a lesson they often do not share. 'Strength that is never touched by ruthlessness is touchingly irresponsible.'"
Kentarch said quoting Darth Vectivus. "The others let their powers consume them. The Maw, in their senseless slaughter. The Former Empires of the Sith, in their hubris and decadence. You are subtle in your actions and in your use of power, and you are far more in control of yourself." He spoke to Srina now, his gaze shifted back to her.

"I hear and see all things. The others may loathe and scoff at this." He said to the Empress and made a quick glance about the room. "You are not their mistakes. So I will swear loyalty to you my Empress, and to a further extent The Emperor of the Sith, Master of the Sith Order, Darth Empyrean." Kentarch spoke, perhaps some could not believe his words. "For as long as I can remember, I am one of the few Sith who never has bent the knee."

Then Kentarch knelt before the Emperor and Empress. "I have defied gods and demons." Kentarch laid Duskfall at their feet. "But as a Hollow man who has seen death's dream. I will be your sword."

Last edited:
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
OBJECTIVE II
ger-template.png

WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS: xxx | xxx | xxx
TAG: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean , Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Gerwald remained silent for most of the deliberations and discussions. Many came and presented their weapons to Empyrean, and while Gerwald saw it an exercise in futility, there was something about the action that needed to be done. He had pledged himself long before the hostility ceased, and he did not see the need to rehearse it again publicly.

His eyes watched Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch carefully. His blade was drawn, at Gerwald’s mistress no less. He would have normally sprung into action had Empyrean not been there personally, and he would have promptly been reminded the lady could take care of herself. Srina Talon Srina Talon was one to be feared by many alike. The fact she could hold her husband and Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex in check by her own will was great testimony of her power.

“And you come out of your hiding now? Why?”

The wolf looked at the newcomer. The beast within him wanted nothing more than to rip the man to shreds for daring to engage his blade in the direction of the one his life was indebted to. Gerwald served Empyrean because he served Darth Omnia. It was not the other way around. What did this man know of what it meant to fulfill the oath he was swearing.

In a sense, Gerwald felt nothing but incredulity and disdain for the man.

“You are not the last. Even now reports from my wolfenguard insist there are those who will never bend to the will of Darth Empyrean, or his Empire. They will be eradicated and destroyed. How are we to know this is not simply an act of self preservation and that you are not simply biding your time for an opportunity you deem to be greater?”

The man kneeling was a Sith after all, and everything Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath and Srina Talon had taught him about that order was they took what they wanted. They were a selfish lot, and Gerwald expected nothing different simply because a pledge of fealty was made. ​

Objective II
Tags: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner (and anyone else I missed)

Lirka stood silent for a moment, letting the gathered assembly ruminate over her brutal proposition. A kinder response than she had expected, thankfully. First, the metallic beast turned to address Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf in agreement.

"The possibilities are boundless on who we can place blame upon with something so…naturalistic…as blight. I have penned a document dealing with such matters that can be looked over at a later time, if we deem this a worthwhile strategy."

She saved everyone from her going on some long and drawn out monologue of her many interwoven ideas working in this "grand plan". But, as the Sith offered new minions to her Lirka stood in silence. Contemplating perhaps, though it was all but impossible to tell what the giant was thinking at any given moment.

"Of course. I accept your offer graciously and humbly."

Humble. The word was enough to make her want to vomit. She had her misgivings on such a thing, even if this new Empire was to be truly unified: Lirka detested outsiders, wild cards, peons and pawns that answered to forces beyond her ability to wrangle. Far too easy for them to throw a wrench into her many schemes. But alas, these mighty Sith could never know such a fact.

Thaelius Thaelius spoke next, and Lirka found herself repulsed by the Chiss's eager servitude. Merely turning her head to the old man to give her some semblance of acknowledgement. Then followed the true test, Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean , the Emperor seemed less than enthusiastic. It was time to see if after these long years she could still honey her words.

"A reasonable concern. Though no venture of true value is without danger. Great danger, even greater reward."

She paused ever so briefly to ruminate over the Emperor's fears of friendly fire.

"The promise is there if this is done right. A shift in Imperial food production towards means unaffected by the pathogen, it would not be difficult to create a disease intent on targeting specific fauna not native to Imperial space."

The Empress, Srina Talon Srina Talon , spoke up offering in her own takes. Lirka found herself paused as the woman spoke: glowing lenses falling upon her. There was a familiarity, some phantom memory of this woman that she simply could not form. Though finding herself distracted Lirka quickly drew herself away from her mind and back to the matter at hand.

"It is an easy answer as to why we should not deploy the armadas and legions upon the mant Agriworlds of the Rim. A siege can be broken, a blockade lifted. It gives our enemies a target, a Star Destroyer can be stopped with turbolasers and bombers. Disease is never so easy to eradicate, especially on the galactic scale I propose. Besides…military action would merely give the Jedi and their peons an icon to rally behind, the people of the Galaxy would cry in defiance rather than succumb to their despair."

"The Empress's words are wise, the more inconspicuous our actions are on this blighted front the better. And the more carefully we craft our pathogen, the better. I believe that-"

She found herself interrupted by a lightsaber, and some very aggravated Sith. The show of fealty that Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch had chosen seemed to have caused quite the stir, and Lirka deemed it now pertinent to let the Sith squabble as they did. Clasping her clawed hands together she took a step back into the shadows and waited for the matter to subside.

CS3FUG8.png

"Of course," purred the Dark Lord, "We will take all of the necessary precautions."

While the Dark Lord and His allies would mollify their erstwhile enemies in this new epoch of cooperation and unity, they would always work towards their own ends. This unspoken understanding was equally shared by both sides, Empyrean would play his games and Carnifex would play His own. Taeli Raaf undoubtedly had her own projects that she kept even from His sight, and Carnifex likewise kept secrets from Taeli in turn. Their alliance was built upon mutual advantage, and so far it had stood the test of time.

But now that their long-standing ambition to breach the veil of time and space had been more or less accomplished, their future was uncertain. They would have to come together and either strike a new covenant or allow it to fall away. Carnifex was far more scrutinous of His allies, ever since Ophidia had broken their pact and arrayed herself against Him. It had been a deeply troublesome betrayal, but one that the Dark Lord should have anticipated with greater clarity.

Never again would He allow Himself to grow complacent with the fidelity of His allies.

Carnifex watched amusedly at the back-and-forth between the newly arrived Darth Kentarch and the Emperor and Empress, deigning not to interject but to observe and study.

Sith and their intolerable flair. No matter the instance, they always felt the need to interrupt, grandstand, and make light of otherwise serious dealings - a flaw he had seen in the Io, the Warlords, and the Maw. Once more it comes to bite him, but that was the cost of putting himself in charge of such sycophantic idiocy. His anger only festered behind the mortal wounds that marred his once immaculate body.​
"Then find a seat, Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch . Let your first duty be helping guide this war council so some semblence of intelligent planning."​
With that settled, or as he hoped it would be, he moved back to his seat, though did not take a place in it. Instead he stood to the side, hand resting on the stone cropping of its arm rest. Looking back to Lirka Ka Lirka Ka , he agreed with them on the concept of the plan as given with the ideas laid out by the others.​
"See it done. I would have the galaxy reliant on our crop, our durasteel, and our weaponry in time. If your plan is successful, then I will owe you a great boon for your service to me.", he said stalwart and with authority.​
"The rest - the issue of the Jedi persists. The Maw was a force to be reckoned with in the Unknown Regions, no matter how much it disgusts me to admit. Despite being a chaotic band of miscreants, they held the Jedi's attention for some time - given assistance by the Empire. The issue now becomes that they have no other threat left but us."​
"There must be a plan in place to deal with them. The Alliance and its Senators would pretend we do not exist - the Blackwall has fooled their population into a sense of security and justice, but we know better. It is only a matter of time before the Jedi return with proof of our return; and use it to spur their nation into zealous war."​
"I would have us remove their influence in the Outer Rim first - root and stem. The more that explore our reaches of space, the more likely they will be able to react quickly and violently. That leaves the simple matter of those that remain the core. With security raised after Darth Solipsis's failed destruction of their member base, we would not be able to crush the Jedi Temple quickly as I would hope - but something must be done."​

1xOn0Zt.png

TAGS: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Srina Talon Srina Talon | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Thaelius Thaelius

He could sense some were unhappy with his appearance, while others simply watched and observed. He did not expect the Sith to trust him after all these years. Especially given they could not trust each other. At first, a man Kentarch did not recognize, Gerwald, questioned why he had appeared all of a sudden. Kentarch did not answer the man, for he had already given his answer to the Empress. Although he raised an issue of remaining rogue Sith Lords, it was an issue that could be dealt with in time.

Kentarch picked up Duskfall and sheathed the blade back into its scabbard. The Emperor had accepted his terms and instructed him to take a seat at the table. The other Sith were still watching. Kentarch wondered if Empyrean would formally grant him a title on the Dark Council, whatever the Emperor's choices it would not change his current plans or pledge of fealty.

The discussion shifted back to the Sith order's position in the galaxy. The Emperor wanted to rid the Outer Rim of the presence of the Jedi, through a Kainite-led military expedition. Already with the first order of business, he was at odds.

"The Ashlan Crusade is gone. A shell of their crusader state is all that remains." Kentarch knew his voice would be an unpopular one. "However, you will win nothing more than spirited victories in the Stygian Caldera. The Sith Order does not have the power to project force and maintain it that far across the galaxy." His voice was brass and ominous as ever. "My sources tell me noble houses in the New Territories plan on seizing the region for themselves. Let them handle the Light side zealots who remain in the grave of our ancient empire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom