Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination of the Graug Slaveyards [Republic vs. Vulcanus] OOC

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Here is the thread for going after the Graug, saving the hostages, and all that jazz. The key points were stated in the first post that Daella mentioned.

I'll summarize them here once I typed them down.

Elimination of the Graug Slaveyards [Republic vs. Vulcanus]

Rules of Engagement:
Graug are seen as hostiles until either dead or unconscious due to their reputation and any prisoners and non-Graug civilians found must be detained for their safety unless otherwise hostile.

Objective:

Overall, the Republic aimed to rescue many of the civilians captured by Darth Vulcanis - yet another primary objective was the permanent dismantling of his power base on the planet.

LOCATIONS

Graug Slave Yards Space / Fleet
  1. @Daella Apparine

2. @[member="Diana Moridena"]

Graug Slave Yards

DEEP CORE UNDERGROUND BASE
  1. @Darth Vulcanus
  2. @[member="Kalen Esmara"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
I'll post some Graug info here for Ya'll to look at.
Graug Military Chart​
Graug Hordes Structure: (Size - Task - Leadership)
All Combined Graug Hordes - N/A - Warlord of the Graug
v​
Horde (1-2 million troops) - Planetary Invasion/Defense- Horde Master (Sith/General)
v​
Battle Clan (100,000 troops) - standard size of a deployment group - Clan Leader (Sith/Colonel)
v​
War Circle (25,000 troops) - Basic Combat Team - War Shaman (Sith/Colonel)
v​
War Band (20 - 30 troops) - Basic Unit - Sword Brother (Sith/Captain)
v​
Beast Riders (5 - 10 troops + War Beasts) - Elements of a Horde that deal with warbeasts - Beast Masters (Sith/Captain)
Graug Weapons/armor/warbeasts​
The Dread Spiders are approved but they got purged and I haven't gotten around to redoing them. Basically all you need to know is that they can dig really fast and are 10 meters tall and their front claws are mainly blaster resistant. Their weakspots are their backs and they are not equipped with weapons​

Cedric Dorn

C
7uIu86Z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom