Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace Eggman's Invitational!: Podrace on New Alderaan! Looking for Racers, Supports, Spectators, and Sponsors! (Event Begins: November 27th!)

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Valery Noble Valery Noble , Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran , Ko Vuto Ko Vuto , Tryk Zhot Tryk Zhot , Hex Hex , Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren , Slider Slider , Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa

Racetrack map is completed! Check it out!

Start.jpg

Here's a visual representation of what the track and extension the stadium will be like ;) :

Jace colis

J
As fun as this would be. The premise bringing Hex here is that she is still under the control of corpsec guards who have brought her out of prison to maybe lure out her friends and also maybe make a bit of illicit money from the race.
Fair enough was just offering

Haha, that makes it unclear lol. Jace colis , Jax Thio Jax Thio let me know of a ruling that "support" could include betting and fan support rather than just working as a mechanic, so if you are up for that, I'm cool with it. I have some fun ideas for how Hex is going to run in this

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Haha, that makes it unclear lol. Jace colis , Jax Thio Jax Thio let me know of a ruling that "support" could include betting and fan support rather than just working as a mechanic, so if you are up for that, I'm cool with it. I have some fun ideas for how Hex is going to run in this
Yeah support doesn't necessarily mean mechanic or loved one. You could be a super fan or a gambler, or an admirer. XD Sorry if I was vague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom