Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace Eggman's Invitational!: Podrace on New Alderaan! Looking for Racers, Supports, Spectators, and Sponsors! (Event Begins: November 27th!)

The Bloodsucking Philanthropist
Jax Thio Jax Thio

Would like to be a sponsor in the event and contribute a prize!

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Jax Thio Jax Thio

Would like to be a sponsor in the event and contribute a prize!

Added!

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Hey guys! The racetrack is almost done! I just need to make some more tweaks to the map when I get home from work! There's still plenty of time to register if you haven't already! :D

a-special-race.png

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Don't forget racers, you can ask people to support you during the Podrace! It's not mandatory, but I HIGHLY recommend getting a partner just in case you get a bad roll or worse, get that dreaded 1! If you can't find a partner but want a support, DM me and I'll see what I can do!

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Hey guys! Soo since Thanksgiving for the U.S is coming up, I'm debating on whether or not to set the event to the 24th or the 27th of November! I'll let you all decide on which dates to choose!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom