Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Eclipse | Jedi vs. Sith | Sign-up

If any of the matchups aren't correct, let me know. They are in the OP.

Otherwise, folks still looking to swipe right:

Team BLUES
Elias Edo
Shan Pavond
Braze
Ran Serys
Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor
Thalia Senn Thalia Senn
Vulpesen
Thal Mantis
Valery Noble
Sazo Vass

Team HEAVY METAL
Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker
Jogon Jogon
Domina Prime Domina Prime
Creuat
Darth Aion Darth Aion
Darth Apophion
Onrai Onrai
Darth Halitus
Sahar Sahar
Sorren Moonstrider or Darth Vinaze

In 24 hours from this post I will fire up the random generator and shuffle you into your matchup unless you find your own partners and I remove you from this list.

--

Kyric Kyric (king) Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Aphon Irae - I know y'all still tentative w/ each other so I haven't put you in neither group. If it ain't solid by tomorrow, finna throw you in the random generator, too.
randomize me baby

Sinestra Sinestra I retract my previous statement after a much needed pep talk and will just see what happens. It's about the fun and growth at the end of the day.

I don't know what's got you down, but this is supremely doable for you. Feel free to join me and whoever else I can sweep up in this bloody battle royale. I'd love to write with an Aspect of my favorite Sith Lord.

You wanna play?
icegif-972.gif

Deliciously delightful, sweet champion of light~

I don't know what's got you down, but this is supremely doable for you. Feel free to join me and whoever else I can sweep up in this bloody battle royale. I'd love to write with an Aspect of my favorite Sith Lord.
I'm game if you are, just let me know who all is involved. Could be fun for all parties considering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom