Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons and Wagons

Do you believe dragons should be banned?

• Yes, they do not belong in a SW atmosphere.

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • No, this limits my freedom of expression.

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • I don't really care either way.

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
So first a topic about it and then a poll about it.

The simple answer is: Yes, the ban is great. There is a distinct difference between writing a human, near-human or in general a bipedal creature and writing a three-story tall creature that breathes fire, flies around and captures princesses.

I continue to not care. Krayt dragons exist, but they're just really big dumb lizards. And in fantasy, dragons exist to provide compelling monsters for the hero to slay. It's doubtful that the player(s) who might be interested in dragons want their characters to be killed just to show the righteousness of less cheesy characters' causes.

So I choose not to care, and I'll keep beating up on Krayts.

Your poll is biased to the extreme. I was done when the mass people who said no the notion. But thanks for making my idea to try and better the site a joke.

I think they shouldn't be banned. They should be allowed with restrictions. Maybe a limit on how many can be in existence. Also as far as being OP... if they can be brought down with metal swords, and bows, I think they are easily kill able with the higher level of tech in SW. I sort of understand not wanting to ruin uniqueness. I can respect that, but if we ban them and don't have them at all there is no uniqueness. So banning them doesn't preserve uniqueness it just wipes them from existence. I think it would be fun and interesting to as a jedi work alongside a giant sentient dragon. We could even put size caps on them. I am also pretty sure we could make some fire proof suits to fight dragons, and as far as dragon space suits yea that is a tad strange, again we could have rules against stuff like that. It would take time yes, but I think it would be better to develop limiting rules instead of outright banning them, that is a bit narrow minded.

Tefka said:
I love how botched this has become, looool.

This vote doesn't even say "as player characters", it's just a dragon-wide ban.

GENOCIDE FOR DRURGGGGGUNNNNNNS
Exactly. There is no discussion of compromises. Just complete ban. why can't we find say a middle ground

[member="Nocturna"] I fail to see how this is in anyway biased.

You either think it not for SW, you think you should be able to due to your freedom to express ideas, or you are like me and just don't give a kark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom