Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Dragon Age Veilguard

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I think this is one of the few franchises that webt from great acclaim to no one really paying attention. Dreadwolf has little to no information coming out and I imagine it will be like another Anthem/Andromeda where years of promises give way to a few months of work.

I think this is one of the few franchises that webt from great acclaim to no one really paying attention. Dreadwolf has little to no information coming out and I imagine it will be like another Anthem/Andromeda where years of promises give way to a few months of work.
I've been a huge fan of the series for most of my life, but I am not hopeful for this new one. Many of the writers that made the series great have left Bioware, many as a result of EA being a terrible company to work for. I have had a strong feeling for ages that the fourth game will suffer like Andromeda did. I definitely have to agree that DA has been on the decline in popularity, much to my disappointment. I'd love for this next one to be good and for the series to make a good comeback but..... I don't know, I'm skeptical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom