Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does What I Want Already Exist?

I'm looking for a plantlike humanoid race that can look like this without failing in logic

20140607093742!Zero_DG3_official_concept_art.jpg

Darth Tsolan said:
Are there any wolven shape shifters? Felecatians only... for dog lovers
There is a... Species of humanoid from somewhere near Mon Cal. They have 4 arms and are both fuedal and feral. Their young are sentient wolves with 6 legs that eventually transform into adult humanoids...

because logic.

FRAME said:
Some kind of ship with a gigantic Tony Stark-like armory to put all my future bodies in.
Every ship is assumed to have an armory on board. It's a standard part of a military ship. And with the only limitation being cargo tonnage, you've actually got a lot of wiggle room.

If you could elaborate a bit more on what you're after... There are probably a few ships like it on the board. I know one of Syn's alts had a factory-ship made a few months ago. Something similar might work for you.

Evasion Studios
The Terentatek is an interesting animal, but very vague as far as description goes in the canonical websites around. Is there a specific detailing of the poison found from it's tusks/claws that can be used as reference?

[member="Aletra Clash"]

It's been said by the staff already that tech can be used as long as nobody actually calls you out on it.

My suggestion would be to post the whole submission in a blog post, or in your character's bio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom