Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does What I Want Already Exist?

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Peyton Steele"]

Are you wanting more of an armed personal freighter or more of a combat specialized ship?

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Not that I am aware of(unless you count the TAG-LAW, but that's not really portable).

Does anyone make some kind of weapon that shoots electrified nets?

Also, if anyone has a tranquilizer-based weapon.

Ty in advance if anyone's made these.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Mrrew said:
Does anyone make some kind of weapon that shoots electrified nets?

Also, if anyone has a tranquilizer-based weapon.

Ty in advance if anyone's made these.
Look up the Gorgon Web Rifle, it's exactly what you're looking for. As for Tranqs there's a heavy blaster that shoots darts underneath it's blaster bolt, but it's not really easily accessible, nor silent. If you want a tranq I'd recommend making your own, though I might put one together now that you mention it.

[member="Mrrew"]

I looked up the Gorgon rifles, it looks perfect. Tyvm. :D
As far the tranq weapon, I don't need it to be silent, just powerful enough to take out very big things... But i'll keep an eye out for yours.
Ty for the help. :) [member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
[member="Mrrew"]

I put up a tranq rifle today. It's called the Chiru and you can buy it from PharmaTech in the Marketplace. If that's not to your liking I can try to help you build one.

I saw it, and searched for the pharmatech marketplace thread to purchase one, couldn't find it. Looks fantastic tho' xD
Where can I buy one? (once I get ic credits, that is)
[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Anybody have a nice model for a really long-handled lightsaber? Bond's gonna create his own, but I need a picture or something, cause the only models I could find are Darth Chratis' and Darth Nil's...

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Bond"]

bd_rogers_jedi_lightsaber_by_risiavyle-d2mbxu7.jpg

http://jamesvillanueva.deviantart.com/art/BD-Rogers-Jedi-Lightsaber-158440975

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom