Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does What I Want Already Exist?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Post here with the general idea of what you need. Factory staff and I will pay close attention to it, and if we can think of an existing, approved Factory submission -- or a canon item -- that suits your needs, we'll link you to it. Disclaimer: there are thousands of approved submissions and we can't remember them all, so searching this forum or trawling through pages of subs may be your best bet. Disclaimer: please be polite to my judges.

We'll try to accommodate queries about anything the Factory covers: Planets, Species, Tech, Starships, even Companies. Sample queries:

I've got a successful minor faction, and we're allowed Player Character-captained ships up to 1000 metres. What ships that size are publicly available?

I'm playing a smuggler, but I'm not sure what kind of tramp freighters are available. I need something with character, weapons aren't a priority. Can you think of anything?

I need a really high-quality, high-power pistol, maybe something special. Can you think of anything?

I need a species that's humanoid, ethereal, intelligent, and unpredictable. Anything come to mind?

Need to find new Trooper armor. This is what I am looking for. The one that I currently use is over hundreds of years old.
  • Light to Medium,
  • Some Modularity,
  • Cheep to Medium range on credits.
  • Used well with Hand to hand combat
  • and can hold an assortment of weapons.
(You mean like that? ;) )

As a Bounty Hunter who relies on gadgets, I'm always looking for new things I can utilise. Currently I use a miniature jetpack, flame projector, whipcord launcher and a retractable vibroblade. Are there any other gadgets that come to mind that I should look at into introducing into my arsenal?

I thank you and appreciate you for your time

I'm looking for a droid that could be easily modified to house an organic, working, brain. Hopefully one that is durable and semi-lightsaber resistant.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Luminous said:
As a Bounty Hunter who relies on gadgets, I'm always looking for new things I can utilise. Currently I use a miniature jetpack, flame projector, whipcord launcher and a retractable vibroblade. Are there any other gadgets that come to mind that I should look at into introducing into my arsenal?
Luminous said:
Just offhand http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grappling_spike_launcher and maybe Detonite.

Darth Realmstream said:
I'm looking for a droid that could be easily modified to house an organic, working, brain. Hopefully one that is durable and semi-lightsaber resistant.
I don't think there's anything that's exactly what you want, but I 'd recommend looking at and expanding on the B'ommar monks as a precedent.

Vorhi Alestrani said:
I'm debating creating a tactical droid character. Sadly, wookie's only got clone-war era stuff. Have we got newer things in the factory?
If there is it'll be made by [member="Darth Janus"]'s alt, and if there isn't he might make one if you ask very, very nicely.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
CC-4277 said:
Need to find new Trooper armor. This is what I am looking for. The one that I currently use is over hundreds of years old.
  • Light to Medium,
  • Some Modularity,
  • Cheep to Medium range on credits.
  • Used well with Hand to hand combat
  • and can hold an assortment of weapons.
(You mean like that? ;) )
I haven't scoured the entire factory, but most armor is produced either on a personal level or for a faction. If there's any normal trooper armor just floating around I'd look around the market place, perhaps at JAC, but I'm not sure there's any publicly available armor like that around.

[member="CC-4277"]

[member="Valik"], I found the guardian Armor that the Blas-tech sells, but I may be joining a faction soon and getting armor anyways. so I won't purchase it right now.

Thank you for informing me.

Javar Ikon

Seriously, not a Bartender
A species that looks like
tumblr_static_gamora.jpg

So that I can make a character based off her without going through species creation again..

@Jy'aad Evliar I was summoned.

Edit: You are searching for the amarans. Your picture is the playbay for my current character, [member="Zarro Verres"].

Aamaran culture revolves around the stars and trading. They are a mercantile species that sells beasts such as bursas and other animas. They are around four feet tall and worship the gods, Suurru and Rurrri, the sun and the moon who gave birth to the starts. They are playful, charasmatic, and masters at haggling. You can find them on the planet of Amar, such by Ambria and Zeltros.

Need anything else about them, just ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom