Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does What I Want Already Exist?

[member="Darth Ares"]
I don't think either has been done. And even if it was, it wouldn't matter. Any image can be re-used in another submission.

I think the concept art/drawing sketch for it has been, FJ's used to make a point of notifying people that an image was in use which prompted most people to change them and probably led to the thought that unique images had to be used each time. Recently it's become near-impossible to know them all (and find them) so it's fallen by the way-side.

Basically feel free to use whatever tickles your fancy.
[member="Darth Ares"]

I'm looking for a staff lengthy enough to fight with, preferably made of durasteel or some other metal alloy. It'd probably be hollow to manage the weight of the metal, and capped at both ends to balance everything out. Thanks in advance for the help!

[member="HK-36"] has some similar non-basic stuff for sale here. But if you want vanilla durasteel, wood, or the like then you dont need a tech sub or IC purchase. A link to the cannon version in the wookiee would be more than enough.
[member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Juwiela Melec"]

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
Mk.

I'm looking for a feather winged humanoid species. Basically, angels, or Thanagarians, or whatever else there is. Just about every fiction franchise in existence has some variation of this.

Diathim (the angels of Iego) won't work, because 1.) They apperantly 'only appear as females' and 2.) For the playby I'm attempting to use, the wings are wrong.

... Yes, I know this is a horribly cliche species.

Edit: They don't have to fly. In fact, i'd rather they don't, if they do fly i'm going to say he can't fly for whatever reason, anyway. I just want the wings.

Edit 2.0: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shaliz'Na Found one that sort of works. Putting the link here in case anyone ever needs a simlier species.

Here is what I want.
  • Slugthrower pistol. Relatively small, low to mid price range.
  • Light-medium armor that can be used in battle. Needs to be able to be modified for reasons of my own.
Thanks for those who answer me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom