Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does What I Want Already Exist?

1. I am looking for a mechanical or scientific alternative to the Force for my human replica Droid. Does anything already exist that comes to mind for a way for Droids to mimic some abilities of the Force? I already know about Tractor Beams and Pressor Beams. I am afraid however those will not suffice for the current purposes of what I have planned.

2. I also had an idea for a power source. It would be about the equivalent of 1000 nuclear warheads today, but safe to use. Does anything like that exist?

3. Would Pocket Dimensional Tech even be allowed, if it does exist?

1. Nothing comes to mind that a droid could control or use, I've tinkered with an idea or two but they would have been extremely impractical. I'd suggest investing in a flame thrower.
2. Possibly a massive anti-matter reactor but that's not exactly 'safe,' especially once shooting starts. After that you're looking into infinite engine/rakatan tech which is banned.
3. Highly doubtful, none currently does.
[member="Jeff Solaris"]

I'm looking for a ship, preferabbly a frieghter of some kind, with massive cargo space (I want to fit a Leviathon in it, or something equally large), and the ability to land on a planet's surface. Does anything like this exist? Those are the only requirements I have, I Idon't care if it has a horrible hyperspace, or zero weapons, or anything like that. Could be made out of cardboard for all I care. If not, i'll have to find a ship-building company willing to build me something like it...

Ty in advance.

Those are perfect! Where can I buy them? Manafacturuer says Druckenwell shipyards... Didn't those explode? Ty for finding the ship I needed, I look forward to learing where I can buy these int he marketplace. Ty again!
[member="Domino"]

sabrina

Domino said:
1. Nothing comes to mind that a droid could control or use, I've tinkered with an idea or two but they would have been extremely impractical. I'd suggest investing in a flame thrower.
2. Possibly a massive anti-matter reactor but that's not exactly 'safe,' especially once shooting starts. After that you're looking into infinite engine/rakatan tech which is banned.
3. Highly doubtful, none currently does.
[member="Jeff Solaris"]
Yep, number two. My anti matter construction station, no high powered weapons allowed for that reason

Is their any equivalent to today's, scuba diving re breather

I couldn't find it on the Marketplace, but I'm fairly sure it already exists in one form or another.

I'm looking for a droid/probe that... is basically a recon UAV. Spherical in design. Something that can be launched like a missile or a mortar is a plus. Stealth features are a plus. I'm in the early concept phase of something I want to work on January-ish... and figured I'd try buying what I want (when I need it) instead of making a new sub for it.

If she has half a billion to drop on a dress.
Other than HK I can't find anything that's mass produced and armored that doesn't range into the hundreds of thousands or millions of credits.
Of course there's nothing stopping you from picking up a blast vest or other cannon armor.
[member="sabrina"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Domino"]

Wait..

So I have monopoly on cheap polyester quasi-armor?

>.>
<.<

*Jumps out of the chair, falling over accidentally, before scrambling to buy four houses and a hotel*

*forecloses on houses and hotel due to them not passing health and safety inspections* [member="HK-36"]
But basically yeah. Most people just go with armor if they want to be armored, generally works better and apparently SW culture is so jaded it's nothing unusual.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Domino"]

That's basically what I said in the sub for it :p If you know you'll be getting into a combat situation just get normal armor. Armour-Ani is meant for those situations where you're caught off-guard and without normal armor, or just for people who can't afford full-grade armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom