Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difference between Jedi factions

Such a "personal opinion" sort of question [member="DutchEminiator"] but I hope we can help you find your way!

I'd say, as a pro Silver Sanctum Coalition member, where the Silver Jedi started, we are a little rough around the edges fighting for the Light. We accept those who may find the wider galaxy doesn't at first, but with time we will help unlock your ability and show you that you have purpose to fight for the Jedi no matter your doubts.

Sort of...'The Expendables', but with the Force. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="DutchEminiator"]

Once you get the hang of the "Why so many Orders?" question. We've got a few more for ya. Such as:

• What is a Dark Jedi really?
  • What does it mean to be a Sith really really ?
  • How do Lightsabers/Blasters/Beskar science really?
  • If the Republic massacres a planet. Are they really the good guys?

And of course, the ever infamous deadly-double,

• Why can't I roleplay as a magic Dragon or a hot-tubing Ewok again?

Welcome to CHAOS. May your suspension of disbelief being amazing. Enjoy! :D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Warok the Defiler said:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

l2JJxQqgQMxToZovC.gif

oscar8.gif

giphy.gif

sabrina

Alkor Centaris said:
SSC is totes where it's at, though.

No one gets persecuted for their beliefs. :p
Unless they are sith then they totally do

Also jedi are evil, not sith. ;)
We just like things to be in there natural order, with us on top.
Like nature intended, nature not evil is it?

sabrina said:

Well i guess that depends on where in the food chain you are, or at least your view on it that is.

And Sith aren't evil, their just ruthless by nature. Self preservation and all that, the search for ultimate power not really caring who gets in the way. Got to love them though ;)

[member="sabrina"]

sabrina said:
Unless they are sith then they totally do

Also jedi are evil, not sith. ;)
We just like things to be in there natural order, with us on top.

And we like the same, though with less violence and oppression. Thus, conflict.

I'm so very sorry we're imposing on your Sithism beliefs. If you threw away the red lightsabre and stopped being a murderous lunatic we'd not be having this problem.

SSC can integrate and work with most people. But Sith are those who are consciously, and permanently set against the Jedi ideal. Do we complain that you don't see the One Sith employing Jedi? Of course not.

sabrina

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] yeah they do, they just don't advertise it.
How else you going to get people to realise we are right, and you are wrong.
Also you put your lightsaber down first, so we can see if there's peace. ;)

As a Dark Jedi, I don't really have much love for Jedi doctrine either. That said, placed in a position to choose between Jedi and Sith, Sith fundamentally oppose freedoms and would impose their rule onothers, persecute dissenting viewpoints, and subjugate others to further their goals. Jedi and their allies seek only to oppose the darkness, which puts them in more of a neutral/defensive position. Between the two, (Alkor at least) would rather aide the Jedi with the practical idea of coming to a mutally beneficial agreement in mind.

A Sith would not only backstab him, but would lack the decency to be honest about it. :p

sabrina

[member="Alkor Centaris"] no we do not fundamental disagree with freedom, our last line i breaking our chains.
We just don't want to be slaves to the force, we want to be masters of it.
Also the Jedi are as guilty of doing same, pushing their beliefs.
They done so to the point, mothers give up their babies to them.
They have brainwashed people, into thinking that is a good thing.

Anything can be evil, just depends how you chose to view it.

Also sith are honest about stabbing you in the back, we all know we are going to do it, or have it done to us.
It is just known.

[member="sabrina"]

Subjectivity of perspective is not indemnification from fault. Just because you believe your genocide is justified doesn't mean you're not a murderer. :p

That said, individual freedom is starkly different from a belief in true liberty for all people. I defy you to show me a Sith who thinks slavery is wrong, for instance. How about one who believes that killing for it's own sake is a corrupt and asenine venture? Sith vaunt power, in a neverending struggle for freedom. In the end, even that is a lie.

I don't claim to think the Jedi are any better or worse, but they're less inclined to stab me in the back while they're busy fighting off the Sith.

sabrina

[member="Alkor Centaris"] Jedi did genocide and ethnic cleansing to the sith, we just learned from the best. :)

Never said slavery was wrong, I said the natural order of things, and sith are on top. (for know)
Also I don't believe in killing for sake of killing, hence [member="Sabine Kurtass"] is no longer part of OS.
As I she does not believe, you should give enemy the power of hate.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom