Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Debutante Collection - Fashion Show on Denon

Another model, Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie , got the best dress, a dark purple number with lace-up boots. But Miri didn't hate the clothes she was wearing, even if the conservative cut of the fabric and the pearl necklace around her neck made her feel a little like a grandma.

Miri may have been nervous, but once she was out on the catwalk, it was as if it flicked a switch inside her, activating some instinct. She was the picture of confidence as she walked, displaying the dress, turning her body to show off the outfit's best attributes. Then, with a toss of her mane of dark hair, she headed back inside.

The hustle and bustle backstage acted like an exorcism upon whatever had possessed her out there. Her pulse jumped as the "seam team" flooded around her, pulling off the dress and replacing it with another, touching up her makeup and hair in a flurry of brushes. Miri felt like a doll being dressed up. But that was what this job was, wasn't it?

Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok
OOC: writing as Mikka

While Malcoma and Ivory conversed, Mikka, one of the Guesthouse tenants, was backstage. She was sitting at one of the vanities in the dressing room, scrolling through he datapad as she was already done up. Just a few more minutes and she’d be on.

When Miri came backstage, she happened to look up from the screen just in time for the seam team to flock her. Then, when they began to thin, the zabrak hybrid gave a shy but supportive smile. She didn’t have to speak to Miri to understand that she was a bit uncomfortable. Call it model sense. Sure, Mikka had just started being one herself, but she had gotten used to unwanted attention when she had been a slave. They wouldn’t even let her bathe herself back then, worried that their investment would take the only power available to it into its hands.

You okay?” she asked as she stood from her fluffy pouf stool.

Last edited:
You okay?

Miri turned her head to face the speaker, another model. The makeup artist who had been fixing her lipstick tutted.

"I'm fine," she said, facing forward again. "Just new to this sort of thing."

It's just a job. The minute things went too far or she couldn't take it anymore, she was out of there. She didn't care who she pissed off or what contracts she broke. They could dress her up like a doll, but that didn't make her one.

Miri was unaware of the criminal connections her employer had, nor did she have any idea how many members of the mafia were in the audience. Even if she had known, she may have taken the job anyway. Her family was pressed enough for cash that even a job working for a mafioso, with good pay and no criminal activities involved, would still look appealing. Especially if all she had to do was model clothes.

"What about you?" she asked, peering at her reflection in the mirror. The next outfit they'd thrown her into was all black and mysterious. Miri reached up to touch the rim of the hat as they swapped out her heels. She liked hats, and the leather jacket wasn't so different from her usual fare. "Or is this not your first rodeo?"

Location: Backstage, Grand Entertainment Venue, Upcity (District 19) - Denon
Tags: Everyone
Attire: xXX

Her time to walk.

It was only a matter of flipping a proverbial switch inside her synthetic mind which allowed Unit 410 to maintain an unflinching poker face as she took to the catwalk—one foot moving in front of the other in feminine, feline fashion. And yet, there might have been an eerie precision to her movements, which while less exaggerated than some others, exhibited the disciplined elegance of high fashion, whereas the movements of the model who had come before were bold and strutting.

Making her way back behind the stage, the gynoid didn’t cease her catwalk until she arrived at her dressing station, at which point the proverbial switch flipped off as she began to change out of her lavender outfit, exchanging it for a strapless white dress, cinched with a black belt around her waist.

All the while, a brief flash of a relatively subdued smile manifested across the gynoid’s pale features. She hadn’t expected this to be fun!

Last edited:

Yu Karloo

Y
HlLr6G6.png

Isabella had secured some champagne for herself and Yu. The woman was visibly struggling not to check her min-datapad every five minutes. Yu, with a gregarious smile, assured her Major-Domo that their operations would not collapse in the span of a fashion show. The Nautolan's astute black gaze continued to register the familiar or significant guests. They fell upon the lovely form of Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud as the Family Donna was being seated. Yu returned her friend's greeting with her own raised champagne glass, glancing to Malcoma Hesse Malcoma Hesse as well with a smile. There was no doubt Ivory and other Family notables would be in attendance.

Yu's Further observations noted a petite Twi'lek making her way through the patrons, finding a place to stand. The face was familiar, young and lovely. But it took a moment for Yu to place it. Perhaps it was the more formal attire that had muddied her recognition. But only for a moment, then it came to her. Yu had seen the woman briefly on Chandrila, the Twi'lek had been accompanying the team that installed the Deda-Net software on the systems at the newly constructed headquarters of TranStar. The slicer must have remembered Yu as well, as she too offered a raised glass in greeting. Yu, seeing the woman was alone, gestured with a slender green hand that the Twi'lek should join her for the show, which was just opening.

Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron

A fashion show on Denon is a delightful way to get out of my most recent routine. I had been tasked with visiting other worlds and getting to know some of their political leaders and associates. Not only that, but I have also been strengthening the customer base of the New Cov Biomolecule Company. Each completed task allows me to further my application to becoming a Junior member of NCBC's Board of Directors which runs New Cov's corporatist government. And in time I can become promoted to being a Senior member just like my parents.

So here I am, dressed in a gown that my Mother has always insisted brings out the color of my eyes. Being color-blind myself, I have often wished to see what they mean. Yet I suppose that it is one thing that makes me unique in this Galaxy, besides not being Force Sensative. Such people used to be rare, yet I am discovering that outside of New Cov it is quite common. Or it can be that it is merely common among politicians, whereas the blue collar crowd are more like me.

Regardless, I keep a lot of my observations close to my chest as one in my position should.

This fashion show is remarkable! I watch from my chair a few rows back, gently fanning myself with my feathered fan. I know that my bodyguards are close by keeping an eye on me. Karlo Kyrr Karlo Kyrr and his comrades are well worth the credits my Father pays them in.

Speaking of credits, I wonder just which outfits in these collections that I can purchase. I must be sure to send images to my Mother so that she can pick the right colors for me.

Tag: Open

Stage Tag: Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok | Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie | Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron
Floor Tag: Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron | Yu Karloo | Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

On the stage.

Pejgoci, is it? Your lekku don't look quite comfortable, here, let me adjust the stitch a little
. Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

By her large mirror, Pejgoci delicately preened at their hostesses' attention to detail, giving a welcoming smile. Ensuring her first dress was just so. During these events you never had time to spare usually, so better to get as much ready as you could beforehand!

Surrounded by different makeup kits, three deodorants, and many flat and heeled shoes. Alongside Malcoma Hesse Malcoma Hesse the lavender-colored twi'lek also offered Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok a reassuring smile, "if you need anything, please help yourself." She said as she got up from the pair.

Strolling out to take her turn, she passed Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie in an extravagant long off-the-shoulder number. Single bare-shoulder, black lace with silver embroidery, and transparent v shaped mesh at the waist, accentuating her hips and running into a long black draping skirt that gave even her long legs a run for their money.

The attitude in her walk was confident, and direct, a single hand on her hip as she went. The supermodel was in her element and it showed as she pivoted with attitude and then walked back.

Meanwhile from the floor….

At their booth near the wall. "Ladies." Taidetti nodded. The green twi'lek twins Kinsa and Opel Jeru moved to kneel beside the stage with their cameras, getting first-hand shots of the models as they came out. What was a fashion show with the flashes of holocams set against the looks of an expectant crowd? The twins seemed to be enjoying themselves as usual in the mix of it all.

Meanwhile orange-skinned, chatty Pima was looking for any Twi'leks or others nearby that might be interested in furthering their careers or just credit accounts. The charismatic lady would certainly seek out Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron and Yu Karloo for a friendly word. Surface small talk only, breaking the ice to establish who was who in the gathering. Though by the end of the night just about everyone of note might have the same visitor. Liin Terallo Liin Terallo next on Pima's list as she walked in....

Last edited:

Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok
OOC: writing as Mikka

Yes and no,” Mikka replied with a shy smile. ”I’m Mikka by the way.

One of the seam team approached her to adjust her hair and tell her, “You’re on in thirty seconds.”

Mikka rolled her shoulders back into a showy, aloof stance, but her tone to Miri remained friendly, “Nice to meet you. If you’re looking for something to do after the show, you should come with my hallmates and I to Eden’s Club. Cake and champagne. It‘ll be fun.

With that, Mikka was out the stage door.

Captain of the Final Dawn
crop.php

Varos arrives, doning his signature military issued helmet, in the need of a release. A fashion show, the perfect place to go. With all his work at the Final Dawn ravaging his social state, he really needed to get out somehow. Varos wasn't a total newbie to the fashion, he's performed on several occasions as well. But obeserving the show wasn't his only goal.

He had caught word from a Senate Candidate on Skako that Rulonom Laborr, the current senator, would be in attendance. He was tould if the chance were to come he should sieze the opportunity and kill the Skakoan. With his DL-44 holstered, he entered the Grand Entertainment Venue, immediately scanning the room for Laborr. "With the crowd being so large, it's going to be quite difficult to locate him..." Varos thought. When he was satisfied with his first search he sat down at the nearby bar and ordered a drink, still on high alert. "Get me a drink would you darling," telling the bartender, handing him the last of his credits, waiting for the show to start.

Untitled593_20230218225017.png
Location: Grand entertainment venue - Upcity (District 19) Denon
Objective: Host fashion show
Tags: Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora Malcoma Hesse Malcoma Hesse Liin Terallo Liin Terallo Varos Dajaay Varos Dajaay Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah Tadietti Tann Tadietti Tann Yu Karloo Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Ayumi Pallopides Ayumi Pallopides Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a Samuel Exel Samuel Exel Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

sph2cjc_high_class_cyberpunk_coruscant_catwalk_fashion_show_wit_6f92ade4-435d-409b-84a9-829cb4843c16.png

Untitled611_20230228203554.png
It was all going so well, Mairéad was happy at the progress, the whole event seemed to have taken more planning than a military raid somehow, and yet here it was, in full swing. Each of the models took their turn strutted their outfit and then returned to be replaced by another. She glanced across and saw Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a having discussions with his clansmen, he had offered their services and Mai had been happy to employ the family of a friend. It was quite strange seeing the usually quiet man amongst his own people, and stranger still seeing him without that long rifle. He looked a little fraught managing his people, but that wasn't his job. She code-signed over across the loud room to him, he was also a made sentient that should understand her. <<They all look great, you can relax, I have people paid to manage the models.>>

Mairéad looked at her datapad and smiled, briefly showing it to Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora , their were already orders and statements of interest coming in from various parties, this was good, she would have to thank Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree again for that little interactice app allowing people to smoothly make purchases without distracting from the show. She doubted she would ever look at the numbers that Ms Fiora traded in, after all, who was going to be five hundred thousand identical dresses to equip an army, but this project was such a passion, to see it live warmed her heart.

It wouldn't be long before it was the turn of Mairéad to go down the catwalk, it was traditional that the head designer walked down the catwalk and took a bow, she honestly wasn't looking forward to that bit herself, but it was all in the name of growing her brand recognition, but would it be to raucous applause or deathly silence, that would give her the answer how well she had been received. She chuckled to herself, deathly silence might be a bit of a stretch considering the amount of drink that had been flowing all evening.

Untitled593_20230218225017.png

d9xT0Qh.png

For those sporting apps made by studious and creative minds, like the event's host, a message would accompany the arrival of Denon's Senator Dominique Vexx. And her small entourage, of course. Dressed in an elfin outfit of flowing white, the lilac-haired woman glided into the sanctum of Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus and her pretties. A smile touched her lips at the sight of the crowd in attendance. Denon was a world of plenty, and one rich in diversity; it was gratifying to find a thriving industry in fashion attracting those of wealth and prestige.

Most of those that had accompanied the Senator began to slowly disperse to enjoy the fruits of the labor put into today's effort. A smaller number stayed close. They were ever so curious creatures what Dominique would do in such public places. The entertainment kept them nearby when their connections and influence would otherwise be of use to her.

Dominique smiled. Her golden eyes danced across a few familiar faces in the crowd. Criminals, Senators... Allies like Ayumi Pallopides Ayumi Pallopides . Countless unknown to her, of course. You never knew what new relationships could spring up in gatherings like these.

Should she find a seat for herself, perhaps? Ayumi would be delightful company, of course. Dominique began to casually begin making her way in that direction. As intriguing as the fashions on display would be, the Senator was already quite comfortable with Mai's skills. As for what was put on display, however, she'd never touch the stuff. It wouldn't do to be caught wearing something someone else might have commissioned or bought at market. Custom-made outfits were always the best.

d9xT0Qh.png

OPEN

Business, Espionage & Faith

M A R C E L L A⠀ F I O R A

'Destinations'
02xswLD.png

Politely nodding to Tadietti Tann Tadietti Tann in return, she shifted her body sideways slightly to make way for Samuel Exel Samuel Exel 's greeting to Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus . "Heh, don't fancy drinking on the job?" Marcy' mused in retort to Mai's comment.

Taking a sip of wine as Mai' spoke to the others around them, she peered past the group at the eclectic collection of designer attire and their models getting ready to go on display~ "
I daren't guess~ though she seems rather.. perfect.."

"
I'll stick around, just in case," she flipped around to look at Sam with fashion on her mind, "nice suit, by the way~ will we be seeing Ela tonight?" she quizzed the mercenary bartender curiously, having not seen her for some time thanks to her preoccupation on Denon.

<< Of course, love the outfit. >> Marcy' code-signed back, smirking at Mai' in retort while moving to the side to let the models & staff pass through, setting aside her status amongst them for the sake of a smooth operation, for it was Mai's night after all~ and it was just as important to her that it went well.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

SHe was glad to see the senator arriving and well an entourage that dispersed was good and she bowed her head to the woman with a smile on her face while the models on the runaway caught her eye with some interest. Mairéad was quite lovely and it did wonders for Upcity to have her here. This might be a good way to get more commerce or shows in the future... something to think about later. For now she was looking at the senator and there were a number of others around her whom... she had no ideas who any of them were which was fine. "Welcome senator." She said it and offered a space to observe the runway. "The outfits are quite lovely yes?"

MOSHED-2023-1-18-10-42-49.jpg

div-goldiguess.png

His offer had been accepted as Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah took a seat across from him and poured himself a glass of the excellent wine provided by their host Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus . Rarely within the corporate world did people get to the point and the fact that Mr. Saryn did so without delay made Laborr appreciative. The Enarc Trade League was certainly quite a formidable force within the Outer Rim and within Sith Controlled Worlds however it was only natural that punching a hole through the alliance markets would require outside assistance due to their known allegiances. The Trade Federation could provide an outlet of support given their own considerable weight but he had his own interests to consider and his position as an esteemed member of the Alliance Senate.

But he was attracted to the deal with the fifty-fifty arrangement and even the droid products being showcased to him but even then it would require the federation to assemble them upon delivery. Laborr did the numbers within his head as a glass of the wine was poured for him then slowly drank through a tube connection. Putting the half empty glassware on the table before responding with a counter-offer.

"I would be willing to loan out a trade federation port for you to export your products through alliance space without suspicion nor interference. In exchange for you getting me an audience with the Sith Rulers." Laborr explained, already having a hidden port in mind for the Trade League's products, however he wanted to meet the Sith Rulers in order to gain a contract for the Trade Federation. A fair offer within his mind.

Saryn smiled brightly at Rulonom's response to his proposal. "That can easily be arranged. My husband would be quite eager to host such an audience with the Trade Federation, though I cannot speak for Empyrean and Ophidia. As you know, we are presently.....engaged in an armed dispute. However, the Kainate side of the Order will definitely agree", he said honestly. Empyrean and Ophidia were definitely not on speaking terms given the current civil war.

"But yes, I hope that soon the present situation will be resolved. I do not expect this dispute to rage on for too much longer. Empyrean's rule is unstable and Ophidia constantly plots to gain his power from the shadows. Yet the Kainate remains a bedrock of stability even in such trying times. You will not find a finer trade partner amongst the Sith Order."

Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr
Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
9ga96je.png

9q2Hq0b.png

What was that about?

The Donna casually shrugged before stubbing out her cigarra on the armrest. In-doing-so, she leaned forward slightly - tilting her head toward Malcoma to answer: "It seems we have a special guest, this evening. Stephen informed me that a Senator with the Alliance is visiting... apparently, he's a lover of the arts." Her eyebrows flexed upward, and she shot the Headmistress a wink. "I hope he appreciates a little gift... greasing the wheels for Mairead's benefit, you could say."

The Donna reached out, patting Malcoma's knee gently - a gesture of friendship.

"What-say we find our dear Mairead, and congratulate her on a job-well-done, hmm?"

HlLr6G6.png

27d6f507350b458f42fd181c0d1be8ea.jpg

"Be advised," Stephen spoke quietly into the microphone clipped to his collar, "Mother & Little-Sister are on-the move."

"Affirm." The response was short, clipped, and direct.

From his vantage point, the older man could see everything. After delivering The Donna's message to the appropriate staff, Rohr had returned to the event - stationing himself at a good vantage point where he could overlook the stage, the open bar, and the stairs leading up to the private booths. Dressed as he was, he could easily blend in with the crowd - appearing to be just another human visitor or business-man out to take in the sights... but he was none of these things.

He was an Alpha among wolves. A hardened killer; wizened with age, having outlasted many who came before to rise to the top of the game. In his dark blue suit, he faded into the background - just as one in his profession was expected to do. He was one of the few in the building allowed to remain armed, which he was... though in his experience, weapons were meant to be felt, not seen. His job was to protect The Black Oak itself... which, coincidentally, carried over to their interests & their guests. If anyone threatened to disrupt the event, they would have to deal not only with Rohr himself, but with over a dozen heavily-armed, professional criminals milling about the building.

As The Donna & Malcoma Hesse Malcoma Hesse rose from their chairs, Stephen was shifting his focus, preparing to move with them, when he was suddenly (and subtly) approached by one of the Event staff. In a hushed whisper, it was communicated to him that an individual had approached the bar openly wearing a weapon. This drew Rohr's attention immediately, as while open carrying of weapons was not banned by either CorpSec or the Corporate Authority, this was - after all - a social affair, and one with a large number of extremely wealthy & affluent guests.

Stephen indicated he'd handle it, then faded into the crowd - taking a slow, circuitous route toward the brightly-lit, stylish bar toward the back of the room opposite the stage.

Immediately, he spotted the man in-question - wearing, of all things, a Military-issue Imperial Helmet. Even from his vantage point, his practiced gaze caught the clear sight of the holstered blaster at the visitor's hip. Stephen's own blaster, a compact (yet extremely powerful) Fiora-produced FDS-4F rode comfortably in a shoulder holster, which was hidden by his suit-coat. Aside from the earpiece present in Stephen's left ear, there would be absolutely nothing to indicate he was anything but another visitor to the party...

So, Rohr did the natural thing, and approached the bar.

Varos Dajaay Varos Dajaay would notice an older human male, just over two meters tall & dressed in a dark blue suit, approach the bar and take up a position directly beside him. On the older man's wrist, he sported a beautiful gold wrist-chron. The man was clean-shaven, sporting a head of gray hair which, contrary to its color, looked impressively healthy.

The older gentleman held up one finger to one of the bartenders, who delivered him a glass of amber-colored liquor almost immediately. With a charismatic smile, this older man glanced toward Varos - still not yet knowing his name - and addressed him thus:

"Unusual thing to see, on Denon; a stormtrooper helmet." Rohr's voice was measured with a hint of humor. "If you're here to model it, I'm afraid the dressing rooms are back-stage."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

Together, The Donna & the lovely Ms. Malcoma Hesse Malcoma Hesse departed from their seats under the watchful eye of no-less than three of the Black Oak's Security Detail - weaving through the crowd in a slow, meandering journey to locate Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus . In-passing, Ivory herself gave a five-fingered wave in Yu Karloo & Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron 's direction, indicating she'd seen them... but was clearly a woman on a mission.

A Boss's work was never done.

Eventually, the pair found Mairead herself, along with Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora , conversing briefly.

"What a pleasant surprise." Ivory said as she approached, greeting both of her leaders. She had to raise her voice somewhat to be heard. With a bright smile, Ivory leaned in, kissing Mairead on both her cheeks; squeezing her arm, before bringing her lips to the young woman's ear. The briefest whispered message was passed along... before The Donna turned her attention toward Marcella, and repeated the greeting.

Last edited:
Captain of the Final Dawn
...Immediately, he spotted the man in-question - wearing, of all things, a Military-issue Imperial Helmet. Even from his vantage point, his practiced gaze caught the clear sight of the holstered blaster at the visitor's hip. Stephen's own blaster, a compact (yet extremely powerful) Fiora-produced FDS-9P rode comfortably in a shoulder holster, which was hidden by his suit-coat. Aside from the earpiece present in Stephen's left ear, there would be absolutely nothing to indicate he was anything but another visitor to the party...

So, Rohr did the natural thing, and approached the bar.

Varos Dajaay Varos Dajaay would notice an older human male, just over two meters tall & dressed in a dark blue suit, approach the bar and take up a position directly beside him. On the older man's wrist, he sported a beautiful gold wrist-chron. The man was clean-shaven, sporting a head of gray hair which, contrary to its color, looked impressively healthy.

The older gentleman held up one finger to one of the bartenders, who delivered him a glass of amber-colored liquor almost immediately. With a charismatic smile, this older man glanced toward Varos - still not yet knowing his name - and addressed him thus:

"Unusual thing to see, on Denon; a stormtrooper helmet." Rohr's voice was measured with a hint of humor. "If you're here to model it, I'm afraid the dressing rooms are back-stage."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"No unfortunately, I'm not, this outfit feels a little to bland to put out, it's more of a casual fit you know? If I were out there on the catwalk, I'd probably have on something a tad more... exotic if you'd say," saying with a sense of experience in his voice. "You know, I don't think I got your name," he says sticking his gloved hand out for a handshake.

It all was going very well, star kept off to the side blending in with the crowd best she could but well she sorta stood over most the people and she had her traditional mandalorian armor all nice and shiny for the event, if she was gonna be in public she would represent her clan to keep her other connections on the down low...but it did not mean she wasn't watching. In fact stardust herself had a earpiece listening to the security comms just to reassure her everything was going smoothly course she didn't worry to much Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud had security handled and now doubt with the amount of high value individuals one would be silly to try even a fist fight.

Chatter came over, just idle chatter really it was to her, so she started moving with them as she hummed quietly keeping distant from Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora and ivory as they made their way to Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus . She couldn't believe how far she had risen from when she had found her nearly dead on a frozen ship...something that had ignited a entire string of paths that led mai to becoming such a successful woman that star was very proud of

More chatter, seemed something may be up, star attention was drawn away to Rohr as she glanced to mai one last time and then melted into the crowd to get just a bit closer

9q2Hq0b.png

judge-wargraves-navy-suit-in-and-then-there-w-L-UrebGo.jpeg

"No unfortunately, I'm not, this outfit feels a little to bland to put out, it's more of a casual fit you know? If I were out there on the catwalk, I'd probably have on something a tad more... exotic if you'd say," saying with a sense of experience in his voice. "You know, I don't think I got your name," he says sticking his gloved hand out for a handshake.

Stephen brought the glass of bourbon up to his lips & took a sip as the man spoke, then set the glass back down on the counter. He turned his head, regarding the man in the Imperial helmet with an unusual expression... and to one with a practiced eye, it might be apparent that even though the older man was still smiling, his eyes were not.

Stephen reached out, accepting the hand-shake with his own right hand. The suited man's grip was immensely strong; like a durasteel vice.

"Hal. Hal Somms. Talent Agent to the rich & famous." He said, lying with casual ease."And yours?"

Varos Dajaay Varos Dajaay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom