Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Das Mordgeld ~{ Black Empire Rebellion of Deneba OOC }~

Xenro

Nox Aeternum.
Well, I think the real problem is that you're not going to have any citizens left to save when we're finished, mate.

And that sounds to me like a systematic breakdown of infrastructure and resources...

[member="Alyona Volkovna"]

I...100% don't know you IC. And there is no way you would be able to identify him from a vessel circling high above him somewhere or from behind him. He's just a dude wrapped up in a black cloak.

Clarification...I'm certain you could identify him his a dark sider but not much else. So...my reply will be in keeping with that understanding (not that it effects much juuusssttt yet).

Sever the lifeblood to a system and it will die.

Murder the population of a planet and destroy its infrastructure and it can no longer become an asset to the Republic

Lure the famed 501st to a backwards desert world and watch them take the bait.

[member="Darth Mephirium"]

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
Alyona Volkovna said:
I've got my Jedi here for some PvP.

Which one of you tiresome Sith amateurs wants a piece?
[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Xenro"] [member="The Harbinger"] [member="Harley"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Vorhi Alestrani"] [member="Jansal Corego"] [member="Ashmedai"]​
I tagged Ali saying I wanted to.

:(

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Gonna assume some form of fleet from a major faction, or someone attempting to blame the Republic for the jihaad going on.

I'll roll with the punches either way. It's been a lot of fun coordinating the 501st.

Still need to fess up and fight me though.

Alyona Volkovna (Алёна)

Алёна Вохин (Light of the Voxyn)
Darth Mephirium said:
[member="Faith Organa"]

TLDR

...(They want to make the people leave the Republic because it can't protect them.)...

...The short of it: terrorists killed some folks, Republic responded by locking the city down. Not too sure as to why the people would leave the Republic seeing as they're being targeted by suicidal jihadees Sith folks now though...
I love that you did a short version of your TLDR. hahaha

...(They want to make the people leave the Republic because it can't protect them.)...
Not too sure as to why the people would leave the Republic seeing as they're being targeted by suicidal jihadees Sith folks now though...

Yeah, that had me a bit head-tipped for a minute there.

"Wait, you mean I can deal with suicidal murderers without the Republic too!? Where do I sign up!?" lol

Darth Carnifex said:
Murder the population of a planet and destroy its infrastructure and it can no longer become an asset to the Republic
Sure. But then it can't be an asset to anyone.

Nor is it really a planet anymore at that point.

Or a place of value to you or anyone else..

... or much of anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom