Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Das Mordgeld ~{ Black Empire Rebellion of Deneba OOC }~

Liliane

L
salt-preachersinstituteDOTcom.jpg
demi-lovato-popcorn-gif.gif

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Perhaps don't try to support your arguement using various sub-profiles, which is also against the rules. If a problem can be stopped before an RPJ needs to intervene, mores the better I'd say. And if not, then lets take time away from the staff's busy day like you suggest, because they don't have enough to do maintaining the site

sabrina

[member="The Harbinger"] as [member="Stacey Seris"] said if you don't think her post if right explain in a pm, but otherwise you can't ignore.
If you and [member="Cynthia Raxis"] can't come to an agreement in a pm, then we have rpj and fo and fa to talk too.

[member="Stacey Seris"]

An argument that was squashed how many pages ago? An argument you're trying to drag up be rementioning it?Honestly, I'm sick of your nit-picking. You don't come in here for valid reasons you come in here to address issues you have no place addressing. Kinda like me. Go figure. :) That high horse. Perhaps step off it?

On a side it's; You nitpick like you're team instinct.. I'm saddened by this.

inactivechar01

I
[member="Stacey Seris"] [member="sabrina"]

I am discussing with Cynthia over her post in this thread. Hence why this is an OOC thread. Why do you have to jump in and exaggerate things is beyond me.

[member="The Harbinger"]

I don't exactly see how I'm exaggerating things. And what I see was not discussion, it was one half attempting to get you to recognize their work, and the other half simply saying no, with out any solutions offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom