Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Das Mordgeld ~{ Black Empire Rebellion of Deneba OOC }~

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Okay, I'm gonna make a proposal here. It's a completely radical departure from traditional thinking, but hear me out.

If you're not directly involved in the thread, don't post here. If you are directly involved in the thread, post here only with the involved character. Furthermore, post here only when you have an issue that needs to be addressed. When there's an issue that needs to be addressed, tag the person you wish to speak with. The only people talking about a particular issue are the people who were tagged to speak about it. The end.

This is getting out of hand. Can't go five minutes without someone in some chat or another whinging about he said/she said BS, and it got old a long time ago. Please stop. I want to go back to annoying people with gun talk in peace.

[member="Rusty"]

Hey you aren't in the rebellion, so don't be posting here! >.>

Kidding of course, but you are right that people need to stop bickering about things. I worked things out with someone easily on something, so there is no reason they can't. This has gotten way out of hand with all of the OOC drama and needs to stop right now. Both sides are at fault for this in my opinion as well.

[member="Harley"]

Could always come re-engage me if you like. Or you evac the poor animals. They need to be evaced too. And my ship wont be good because I have a pair of rancor that will be in it eventually >.>

Alyona Volkovna (Алёна)

Алёна Вохин (Light of the Voxyn)
I've got my Jedi here for some PvP.

Which one of you tiresome Sith amateurs wants a piece?
[member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Xenro"] [member="The Harbinger"] [member="Harley"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Vorhi Alestrani"] [member="Jansal Corego"] [member="Ashmedai"]

[member="The Harbinger"] if you loom in my Bio you'd see strength are suited for her style. On top of that there is a lot of tech in her helmet to pull that shot off. But it wasn't just the missile but you even ignored the shot at the speeder too.

Nothing is impossible as everything is a possibility and it's not like I shot all the missiles just one.

Alyona Volkovna (Алёна)

Алёна Вохин (Light of the Voxyn)
[member="Stacey Seris"]

Omfg you didn't. lol

[member="Jansal Corego"] | [member="Harley"]

I've got a partner working with me and we're going to drop the bomb on [member=Ashmedei]. We got a group building up there though, so the more the merrier. ;)

[member="Faith Organa"]

TLDR

Kaine and Sith killed people because jihad. (They want to make the people leave the Republic because it can't protect them.)

Republic responded by dropping a metric kark-ton of soldiers on the single city on the planet and started hardening population centers and evacing the wounded.

Terrorists are being systematically hunted down and wiped out, whilst they continue to suicide bomb the random citizens. Jedi enclave is being attacked by some other Sith guys.

The short of it: terrorists killed some folks, Republic responded by locking the city down. Not too sure as to why the people would leave the Republic seeing as they're being targeted by suicidal jihadees Sith folks now though.

Not much else is going on so far as I can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom