Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Das Mordgeld ~{ Black Empire Rebellion of Deneba OOC }~

[member="Ashmedai"]

Welllll, I'd kind of assumed we'd trek over to the city and run into you and the other dude along with way. I haven't gotten these ooc notification btw. Hence my late replies. I dunno if my tags for you and Haytham had worked at all? I kind of said that I sensed Sith lords so many meters away after Ashmedai dropped his Art of the Small cloaking technique. I invited you guys to make the opening move, if you wanted, in the spoiler box.

Speaking of which, for the roleplay judge staff, please excuse myself and Thema's ignorance on the subject. We will relegate our future ooc stuff to here and over PM. I will remove it if you'd like and I'd hope you don't hold it against the GR as a whole.

Also, honestly, I assumed the mountain wasn't as far away from the city. Soooo, maybe we can hold hands and skip after all? Eh, Ashmedai?

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

I thought you might be, as well as [member="Ashmedai"] so I didn't want to look like I was stealing anyone's thunder lol. I'm being routed by an NPC though lol I'd probably prefer a one on one for my first run in, keep things simple.

[member="Cyril Grayson"]

Thanks for this, by the way :p

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Question for you, Darth H. Were you aware that Dune was Joza Perl's master? If so, wanna have a bit of a grudge match?

I dunno, because we're kinda headed your way, [member="Cath Lorr"] @Thema Cspala. But I dunno if [member="Ashmedai"] wants to do this or if he's interested in anything or whatever.

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Dune Rhur"]

You can if you want.

I'm open to getting ganked. He won't know who you are though, Haytham doesn't know who Joza's Masters are or were, so he's not going to have an idea who you are unless you say it. :)

Xenro

Nox Aeternum.
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

I apologize in advance that Xenro isn't as melee oriented as Alkor, because the finer part of dueling is done with a lightsaber in hand.

That said, I never get a chance to play Sith Lord, so I'm not passing it up.

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Honestly, that was the idea. Kind of like an old Akira Kurosawa film. I announce who I am and how you wronged me.

You ARE around the mountain by the enclave, right? Ashmedai made a valid point that it's not exactly a five minute walk to the city.

[member="Xenro"]

That's fine, Veiere's a Consular of the Order and it will give me room to focus more on my force related content. That said, the destructive nature of dark side powers I've seen around here are quite immense so I expect to get bloodied. I'll do my best to keep up and respond in kind. Do let me know if there's any concerns or you feel I've crossed a line anywhere, though I expect not to.

Xenro

Nox Aeternum.
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

I'll make sure to keep the forum open just in case you have any questions. My Inbox is open if you have an idea or just want a clarification on something. Cheers, mate.

Haytham Kaze said:
[member="Dune Rhur"]

i mean i'd want it to be primarily lightsaber focused cuz that's how i see most lightsaber fights and not force attack after force attack. :)

i want it to be cool damnit!

This guy is a man after my own heart.

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

You don't mind some stuff thrown at you right? Dune is a consular, after all. I promise no force storms or lightning or crazy esoteric powers. He's handy with telekinesis but I try to not God-mode. It cheapens the effect, you know?

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

I'm gonna wait until the morning here in Toronto before I post. I want to give [member="Thema Csapla"] and [member="Cath Lorr"] a chance to catch up. I also want to make sure we're doing this the way it should be done where we're both okay with things. You've been cooperative so far and I appreciate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom