Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Das Mordgeld ~{ Black Empire Rebellion of Deneba OOC }~

[member="Mór-rioghain"] [member="Darth Carnifex"]

I think there is a very real need to pick apart what's going on here, and to argue it. Because I hate the amount that i have seen rebellions abused to serve OOC rather than IC purposes. Every Dominion they finished has been rebelled on on the flimsiest excuses simply because the GR has accumulated some kind of dislike

Because for the last several months now I've seen the OOC reasoning for attacking someone , and quite frankly it's just irritating that people are harassing and hounding the faction via no other reason than hating the GR or it's members.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Gray Raxis said:
because coffee is the devil!
My coffee is not the devil.

GFC_38cc63e4-31ee-4762-828d-df0a613e0c8e.png

Stacey Seris said:
I think there is a very real need to pick apart what's going on here, and to argue it. Because I hate the amount that i have seen rebellions abused to serve OOC rather than IC purposes. Every Dominion they finished has been rebelled on on the flimsiest excuses simply because the GR has accumulated some kind of dislike
Please don't. Just move on or take it to PM, as it's apparent that the issue isn't being resolved by this back and forth.

This rebellion is legitimate enough, whether it's to take the hex or to cut off supplies. This is the natural risk of tier 3 dominions.

Tyberius Fel

Rightful Galactic Emperor
Reverance said:
Please don't. Just move on or take it to PM, as it's apparent that the issue isn't being resolved by this back and forth.

This rebellion is legitimate enough, whether it's to take the hex or to cut off supplies. This is the natural risk of tier 3 dominions.
Why should she have to take it to PM? This is the Rebellion OOC thread and she's discussing the Rebellion, without being insulting or disrespectful. I'm unclear as to why she should be forced to take her concerns to PM if she's using this thread for it's intended purpose. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

[member="Harley"]

We have a serious problem in your last post..... did my attempted "good game" pat to the rump land or not?! I need to know! >.>

Lol don't worry about me chasing, got other plans and we can always re-engage later.

[member="Dune Rhur"]

I probably should have asked this before ever making my first post, but I made the assumption you'd use the location for the Jedi Enclave that's basically stated on wookiepedia. As such, that indicates it's basically on top of a mountain and not exactly a hop, skip, and a jump from the city of Meru proper. Is this correct, or had the Republic built a new one in a separate location close to Meru, in the last month of IC time (aggressive but possible!). Thank you kindly.

[member="Cath Lorr"] baby ;)

[member="Thema Csapla"] | [member="The Harbinger"] | [member="Xenro"] | [member="Cynthia Raxis"]

[member="Ashmedai"]

I loved those soldiers. I spent a solid two hours coming up with the name for the 7th company captain aboard that ship.

I am Cyril Grayson. You killed my soldiers. Prepare to die!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom