Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Das Mordgeld ~{ Black Empire Rebellion of Deneba OOC }~

[member="Ashmedai"]

Hey I had a question about the Force Destruction move you made in your last post. The wiki link said the move used the user's body as a conduit for it, required high levels of focus and concentration, and was very exhausting. I have no doubt your guy can pull it off like 2-4 times before completely draining himself being a sith lord and one from what I've seen good at weaving the force, but I am curious if the move is capable of actually getting to the size required to take down all of those ships. If it uses your body as a conduit that means all of the energy needed for the move would flood into your body to store and grow before it is released, and for the scale you just did that would be an insane level of energy even a Sith Lord would have trouble handling. As well if he could handle it I imagine it should have an effect on his energy level after making him at least drop to knee for a second or something.

Mind just clearing some of these details up for me? The way it currently is in the post it sounds like he is able to just throw it out there like a minor move such as force push. I have not seen you ever blow moves things out of proportions before, but I was just needing to get my head around exactly what is going on other than bye bye ships.

[member="Ashmedai"] - At some point, I'd love to. If I can manage to get Cyril to the enclave before the thread ends, then by all means.

Also, the AT-AT was landing a ways away from the shuttles. That wouldn't be included in the blast range, aye?

[member="Gray Raxis"] | [member="Darth Mephirium"]

The only thing that was written was the initiation of the action such that Cyril would know what was, basically, going to happen to the vessels when they slowed for their final approach to deliver troops. As Cyril hasn't (at least not that I'm aware of) detailed the arrival of the shuttles, technically nothing has happened. Cameron merely sensed/saw them coming and started getting ready.

Also I think Cyril only mentioned the 7th having two sentinel-class landing craft for the 7th proper? My post was only in preparation for those two vessels specifically. I do not intend a follow-up attack with the exact same ability on a second wave. Not exactly reasonable.

Also - it doesn't have to be very "large" to work. Even if it doesn't touch any of those shuttles and gets near them...the backlash from the force of the attack would probably send them careening uncontrollably either into each other, the Enclave itself, the side of a mountain. Again - I leave that up to Cyril's capable hands of making it interesting.

[member="Ashmedai"]

Ah kk that sounds great then to me. It kind of looked like the attack had already landed to me, not prepping for it. My bad on that part. Sounds like everything is in order then! Also nice move with it btw. Didn't mention that the first time.

Sorry but I'm fashionably late it seems what with all the other threads going on and all.

[member="Ashmedai"], please do message me if you have any concerns regarding my post but I was in the midst of making my entrance upon one of those vessels so I thought I'd turn up the heat whilst hopefully doing yours justice.

[member="Ashmedai"]

Thanking you kindly! :D

I look forward to witnessing complete and utter chaos and destruction during my second visit to Deneba. xD

Hopefully it won't be my last.... >.>

tumblr_inline_o0yjudTY801qlum0o_500.gif

[member="Xenro"]

Myself, [member="Vorian Adasca"], and [member="Saran Drast"] are securing the city.

We need opponents, otherwise our characters are going to go on wiping out more terrorists. The 501st has been deployed around the city as well, and will serve as heavy NPC opposition toward anyone attempting to cause chaos within the city walls. They're going door to door pulling people to evac points and putting down anyone they see going around killing, looting, doing anything to harm the people, etc.

Seeing as there is only one major city on the entire planet, keeping the chaos contained should be relatively easy unless the Sith Lords intervene.

Someone fight us.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] - You want to finally do this proper, or is this going to go the way of the coup?

inactivechar01

I
[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

You just hit a missile with a bullet while being on a speeder bike.

[member="Darth Mephirium"]

I've got a few more self-exploding dudes around there. :p 3 already blew up important places.

Look out for the City Hall.

inactivechar01

I
[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

I'm pretty sure that's still not possible, so I'd ask you to edit it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom