Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Skirmish } the Graug Hegemony

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
alright folks! Since our enemy is putting heavy emphasis on the graug already taking civilians and padawans as hostages, let's do something to counter that, despite how heavily we are defending the planet.

I'll ask that we all write a little background NPC fluff to showcase this, it is our capital and the most fortified planet within the republic, we should be able to counter this easily.

Just please add in your posts that the republic soldiers and Jedi are not so easily beaten back and hitting the Graug as hard as they can.

Why are you crashing a ship into the Senate Building? There is only One Sith ((lel.)) in there, and you're going to kill / crash remaining officials?

pretty sure that is criminal. no matter the reason.

I'm not blowing up the senate, nor am I crashing a ship into it.

There is a starship literally sitting above the structure that is harvesting hundreds of innocent people. If it's damaged and or destroyed, it's only got so many directions to go given altitude and current horizontal velocity of zero.

Play hero laying waste to random Graugs that exist only to distract you from anything else all you want kid. Harvesting is what they do, it's their entire purpose for coming. Until I can get another fleet in system (which takes time) this is the solution. It's a battle, people are going to die. If you don't want to be one of them, you should attempt to relocate.

Or I can ignore the star destroyer and wait for them to decide to just start opening fire indiscriminately on anything and everything.

You're absolutely correct, and I apologize if it rubbed people the wrong way.

However, I wouldn't have had to say anything if people had taken the time to read the thread (or at least my post) well enough to have a clue prior to making an OOC post that drew widely inaccurate conclusions.

You, Sarge, were not one of those people. Senate in existence or not is ultimately irrelevant to 95% of my post other than the enemy used it to indicate the location of the vessel. So was used as a location tag. Hopefully everyone is on the same sheet of music now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom