Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Skirmish } the Graug Hegemony

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
S'kay this is being taken care of.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Here is an option after talking to Josh.

The senate building we referenced is still there, it is simply the reconstruction of the new one, and we can handwave that being the reason why senators are there. Not too shabby eh?

As for the harvest ship, how about we compromise, with @[member="Marcello Matteo"] 's idea of taking down the ship, buy instead of having it completely disabled and crashing onto the senate, why not just disable it enough so it is unable to navigate away, allowing for Republic Troopers to conduct boarding operations to save the hostages?

That way, we still get our kick ass story and we are all still rolling with the punches. Sound good?

That was the plan all along. However it's not my ship, I don't control what happens to it once it's damaged in any right. IC I sent the warning just in case it did so happen to go that route. I can only presume that's what the opposition would desire.

Kira Talith

I ask that while we wait for him to edit, no posts are directed in response to his actions. It was a powermod thorough and thorough, so we'll wait.

If he won't edit then I'll simply report the post.

Not confortable at all with the destruction of the Jedi Temple... I mean... I posted like 4 to 5 times the defense of the Great Hall and with one post he stops the advance of everything... leave forces behind... escape... bombard the Temple...escape the blockade... like...

Poor RP... but who am I to judge right...?

Kira Talith

Vexander Graves said:
Not confortable at all with the destruction of the Jedi Temple... I mean... I posted like 4 to 5 times the defense of the Great Hall and with one post he stops the advance of everything... leave forces behind... escape... bombard the Temple...escape the blockade... like...

Poor RP... but who am I to judge right...?

Which is why I asked him to edit. *nods*

Too many actions in a post when he was mid fighting.. then suddenly he is able to avoid fighting, get on a ship, then go off into hyperspace?

Yeah... not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom