Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupt a wish

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
Wish granted, but all the new members are barely good enough to be cannon fodder (you didn't say they had to be competent ).

I wish for the next person's wish to not be corrupted (knowing full well that it will).

Darth Armyss

((I presume you mean a ship, right?))

It gets stolen by pirates while being delivered, and insurance refuses to cover your loss.

I wish to not be bored.

They were good, but due to a decrease in standards, as opposed to an increase in quality. This guarantees more Jar Jar.

I wish I had more faith in the seventh film.

You find a better crew, but they demand more money which you can't pay. They kill you in your sleep and steal your ship.

I wish I could conquer Mandalore.

Granted! Though be careful, I think it's laced with something... actually I know it is. Stay away from that thing, it IS going to kill you some day.

I wish I could remember...

Thera Mayeen

T
Granted. But the sight loses its title and becomes....A roleplay about who can sell the most cars to the Gungans. Star Cars

I wish I had 50 posts

Darth Armyss

You had 50 posts, but now you have 54...hmm...how to corrupt this wish...well, I suppose I could- *[member="Popo"] something heavy falls out of the sky and crushes you to death* ...Um...Nevermind...

Will somebody please explain to me what the hell just happened!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom