Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupt a wish

[member="Corruck Kazen"] I am stunned....

You get weapons on your ship, but they were scavenged by Jawas, so who knows where they came from and if they work.

I wish for a speeder.

[member="Aaralyn Deltain"] I know, first time I did that. Thought it would fit. :) (Sorry if it didn't)

You get a speeder, but then it is also from the Jawas, so it probably will not work and will likely be very weak if it does.

I wish for a capital ship to command my fleet.

You receive a Corellian Corvette, one of the first models produced by Corellian Engineering Corporation in the days of Old Republic. Hey you didn't say a size! :D

I wish for a Super Star Destroyer!

(I already have a Corellian Corvette! :( :lol: )

You get a Super Star Destroyer, it has the same fate as Vader's Super Star Destroyer, except you are inside at the time.

I wish for a blaster carbine, to possibly replace my Blaster rifle.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
The blaster carbine has even worse recoil than an E-11, giving you a level of accuracy that makes stormtroopers look like snipers by comparison.

I wish to win a duel (for once)

DFS-8DS

Nobody has turned me on yet.
The person that you kill ends up to be someone you loved a long time ago.

I wish to have more, and stronger emotions.

Darth Armyss

Your emotions are so strong as to make you unstable, thus requiring a memory wipe in order for you to regain control of yourself

I wish for...(trying to think of something that can't be corrupted, something simple)...a grilled cheese sandwich. :p

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Each one has a horrifyingly complex series of negative repercussions, each one worse than the last.

I wish I could have an educated conversation about the prequel trilogy, without indiscriminate hatred ruining the conversation.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Granted, but the fact they were nowhere near as good as the original three still rears it's ugly head... Thanks to indiscriminate hatred.

I wish gs was cheaper.... A lot cheaper.

Well gas becomes much cheaper, but then because the gas gets cheaper and money is not being paid. The country begins to become even more dependent on credit. Eventually this leads the country to become like Greece. A horrible economy where you can't buy a thing out of country because the money is worthless.

I wish that economics was a little easier to work with.

Done, there is no more economics, the world economy collapses and everything is consumed by mindless war. . . . .

I wish all my school loans were already paid off.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Granted, but now you owe twice that amount to the loan shark who paid it off. How you repay him is between you and him.

I wish Hollywood made more movies with good stories.

Darth Armyss

(me too, but alas, this thread is about corrupting wishes, so while it pains me to do this...)

While the stories in movies improve, this comes at the expense of everything else in the films' budgets, resulting in horrible acting, wooden dialogue, and cheap special effects, among other things. Alternatively, any time you want to see a movie, at all, you're forced to watch, in their entirety, enough commercials and trailers to equal twice the length of the movie you came to see in order to pay for these epic storylines you so crave.

I wish I was a best-selling author.

Marmora

M
You become a best selling author, however much like many painters, it only happens after your death.

I wish we had a solution that would rid us of Pauly Shore.

Darth Armyss

[member="Marmora"]

(Who the hell's Pauly Shore? :p)

Whatever "solution" you think of, it doesn't work.

I wish to wish to be able to wish for wishes that cannot be corrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom