Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupt a wish

You get the game out of your head, only to replace it with a more addictive game.

I wish I didn't have to think of Harry Potter everytime I saw that image of Malfoy. :p

(Oh, no I can't corrupt that wish. I want that too!) :p

You no longer think of Harry Potter when you see this avatar. However to get to that point you spent hours searching what other movies the actor was in and watched them.

I wish the avatar was not referenced as Malfoy all the time.

Your wish fails for that recognition as anyone with the surname of Malfoy is simply called by that name. Lucius is too cool for such a girly man.
I wish for Coruscant to explode!

Taris is used for bio-weapons, but there is a problem at one of the facilities and a deadly gas consumes the planet and you with it. The Republic eradicates all life on the planet to prevent contamination. *Win*

I wish for your torch you want to hold to burn you. :p

You gain a crime syndicate of your own, but you're betrayed and beheaded.

I wish for a robot that can't kill, maim, disobey, malfunction or destroy me in anyway.

(I wish that as well!!)

It turns out that though it is possible for that to happen, it rarely does. And they end up being mostly private.

I wish that it were easier to find RPers that were less aggressive and don't want to fight.

Fortunately, you wish came true. Unfortunate for you, it took 27 pages and now you have been impaled by Aaralyn Deltain!

I wish Disney never bought LucasArts!

People begin to partake, however someone decides to ruin it by powergaming and ruins whatever you had planned. (I'd gladly join, give me a link)

I wish that the Battlefront three would come out sooner.

You get a cookie, but it is eaten before you can get to it by this guy:
made_you_a_cookie_eated_it.jpg

I wish I could have more weapons on my ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom