Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations to Anija Ordo, July's Member of the Month

Sometimes we pick new members for MOTM. Sometimes we pick old members for MOTM. Rarely, we address one of the Judges for MOTM for an outstanding performance. We never pick Administrators for MOTM, unless they pick up Admin at the same time they pick up MOTM. Also, personal friends of mine on the forum are almost sure to never get selected for MOTM.

So the question is always, how do we pick? How can I get selected for MOTM? Brown nosing? Being an outstanding citizen? Performing heroic and epic deeds?

Different people show different aspects of deserving recognition. Member of the Month is one of those ways I can provide this recognition to you. In this case, for Anija Ordo, she deserves recognition for being a wonderful leader and Faction Admin for the Mandalorians. I've been spending some times over in the Mandalorian camp these past couple of weeks, watching what everyone does, exploring a new facet of this community I've seldom stepped in before, and I'm rather pleased that such a large following of this community has existed beyond the range of my usual knowledge of SWRP.

But her qualities as a roleplayer doesn't end with capable leadership. She's both a friend and loyalist to those around her, and plays both advocate and supporter while at the same time sacrificing her own wants and needs to support the ideas of others. Patience isn't one of our strong suits as members of the human race, but she exhibits a high degree of it, and isn't found wanting for more.

Congratulations [member="Anija Ordo"], I implore you to continue to serve as an example to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom