Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Community Invite - Staff Voice Conference 7PM EST 16OCT2020

ONE LUCKY MEMBER IS CORDIALLY INVITED TO PARTICIPATE

IN THE MOST UNDRAMATIC STAFF VOICE CONFERENCE

OF THE LAST DECADE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

WHEN YOU COULD LITERALLY DO ANYTHING ELSE.

....BUT YOU WON'T BE,

WILL YOU?

JUST ANOTHER FEW HOURS DRONING AWAY IN AMONG US PUBLIC LOBBIES?

PRETENDING THE NEW DESTINY 2 CONTENT IS GOOD?

SNORTING IN YOUR DISCORD CHATS PRETENDING YOU'RE NOT SURROUNDED BY LIZARD PEOPLE?

HAVING ACTUAL FUN PLAYING THE NEW LEFT4DEAD EXPANSION?

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME

AND COME WASTE OURS.

please post below with a funny meme, gif, comic strip, youtube video, or something that might bring positivity to the world and shine a light on the smiles you'll bring to peoples faces with dumb internet humor. eastern european military cringe humor is not acceptable, nor is simping for srina/jon/thecolorpurple. simping for jaime is probably fine, she could use a silver knight or two on her side to protect her from the evils of .psd formats. cringetastical memes, while supported, should be handled with care because not everyone in this community has the same humor as you and you have no idea how many people you probably put off from your brand just by sharing it. you can leak anything you learn in the voice chat with the rest of the community like you witnessed some sort of star wars watergate scandal, literally nothing we have to say is going to be interesting to anyone so i don't even know why you would be interested in it but if it tickles your fancies why not. robots in china/taiwan/vietnam/hong kong, as well as lesbian cat viruses, need not apply. this contract is not binding and i can change the terms at literally any point i wish because not a single one of you can stop me and thats the tyranny we love and cherish here as it diminishes our freedoms and abilities to be who we want to be and not who we say we are. people who post okay, ok, roger, sure, yeah, give thumbs up symbols, or provide any other short responses of affirmation in any way are signaling that they would like to be considered for the role of the lead actor in harry potter and the cucklepuff princess and are likely emotionally stunted. people who are angered, triggered, or regarded negatively the concept of safe spaces and/or churches/cults may apply but only because i like to laugh react your response. if you are considered to be "literally so over it", i will consider your application twice for your chance to join. if you are above the age of 30, and still roleplaying, i feel for you dude and i will also consider your application twice. if you are over the age of 30, still roleplaying, and still live with your parents and/or family, please see our affiliate links instead of posting in response to this thread. and if you are still squinting and made it this far then please post "valiens i love you please marry me" and tag him in addition to your funnies and i will make sure that you absolutely do not get chosen for this bore of an event.

®DefinitelyNotChaos Inc.

Last edited:
Imagine choosing to participate in a staff call.

tenor.gif

And on a Friday.
tumblr_n8e6viYxK91qgr036o3_250.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom