Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come One, Come All [SJO Dominion of Hex AD-31]

ZxyvAMS.png

"Whoa, hey, you can't fight in those!"

The man from earlier, who'd been promoting the fight, had taken him by the arm, and was motioning toward the upper half of his robes and his hood. The Jedi would turn to look at them with a cold, pointed stare.

"And why can I not?"

"Fight rules, can't wear a shirt. 'tis so you can't sneak in upper body armor or protective headgear. Wear whatever you like for lower body, but the upper and head stuff comes off."

The Jedi let out a sigh, and would tug at his hood. He could deal without his upper robes, and even without the armor that was underneath... But he didn't want to be recognized either. Not to mention fighting without a shirt in public was a bit... Embarrassing.

"Allow me to wear my hood at least."

"No."

"Then throw me a new hood of your choosing."

"How do you-"

Josh continued to stare a hole through him, his brown eyes cold as ice.

"... Very well."

Before long, the robes on his upper body had been stored somewhere, as well as his hood, and the young man would wait in a isolated room for the man to return. He was about ready to get up and search for him, not trusting this whatsoever, when he would return. The man would look him over, this being the first time he'd seen the fighter without his hood.

"Woooo-eeee! Boy, are you sure you want to fight with your face covered? You're as cut as a million credit steak, you're built like a tank, good looking young man, long golden locks... The ladies would love you! Come on, just imagine it! Imagine the fame, imagine the riches, you'd be swarming with women-"

"Do you have a hood for me?"

The Jedi continued to stare a hole through him, but his tone was calm, no emotion behind it. Actually, Josh hadn't shown even an inch of emotion since he'd gotten to this point. He was laser focused on the fight ahead, and what it would take to make this work. He had been cold, point-blank, straight to what needed to be done. The lack of emotion in his voice had become a bit unsettling to the bookee, but he didn't complain...

"N-no, you see... There was some problems in finding a hood..."

"Then do bring my things back, you will be replacing your fighter last minute."

"W-w-wait, no, no, we don't need that! We don't have any hoods, but I did find a mask!"

The bookee would hold out a black mask, which the Jedi would take, and look it over, holding it over his face to see if it would fit. Seeming satisfied, he would reach out with the Force, trying to sense if there was any trickery in his intentions... And any potential poisons or anything harmful in the mask. Finding nothing, he would simply nod his head, and put it on. He would then hide his Force presence, not wanting to be recognized... Seeing as he was always wearing his robes though, no other Jedi would recognize his body.

He wondered what Shmi would think, seeing him like this... She'd probably laugh.

The crowd had been gathered, as the announcements were beginning to be made... It was time.

ZxyvAMS.png

The young Pantoran cocked his head to one side as Théo made a suggestion.

What were dodgems? Was it a game? Oh, well. It was something he could do with Théo, right? So then they should do that!

It was while contemplating that decision that a man approached them about winning a new pet over at his booth. "I dunno," Boo began. He already had two pets. And the first hadn't even been his idea. Azi had latched on to him. And when an amphistaff hooked on to you... you didn't exactly get a whole lot of say in the amphistaff letting go. Plus, amphistaff were predatory. Azi got along with Coi -- the SnuggleSnek -- but a goldfish was likely to become a snack.

"I think we should do the dodgem thing," the boy remarked, turning his head back up toward Théo.

It had been Théo's idea after all. And Théo's were always right!

...except when they weren't. But there was usually a Pantoran for that sort of thing.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Valae Kitra"]​

The darkness lays ever near the light.
DqFue1B.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[member="Valae Kitra"] | [member="Boo Heavenshield"] | [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Anaara Clandestine"] | [member="Marl"] | [member="Epistor"] | [member="Charlie"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Ugohr Poof"] | [member="Tyluko Dubykee"] | [member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"] | [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darren glanced over the 'trinkets' at the new table, most were garbage but one in particular drew his eye. A pendant depicting two dragons, sharing the same turning body. One breathed fire, while one repelled it using a force without aggression. Each of the dragons held a tiny crystal below it's neck. The crystal were of polar opposite colour - one being pitch black and the other pure white. The Zabrak was attracted to the pendant, almost as if an unknown force was pulling him towards it.

"Ah, yes. The pendant, it is rather nice isn't it?" The pleasant elderly woman running the stall stated.

"Indeed it is... What is it made out of?" Darren replied.

"Electrum, I believe. It belonged to an old friend of mine - a master of the force."

"Pure electrum?"

"Oh no, no. That would be far too expensive. It is but durasteel with electrum accents to make it pop more, dear..."

Darren pointed to the pendant. "May I?"

"Oh of course, dear. Take a closer look."

The Zabrak picked up the pendant, immediately receiving a feeling of calmness, a feeling only comparable to his mother's embrace. This pendant... Darren couldn't explain it, but it felt familiar. As if the pendant was a member of his family... It was certainly weird, but not unwelcome to him.

"How much?"

"For you, dear? Free. Just take good care of it."

"What? Wh..." His reply was cut short by the approach of an unfamiliar Togruta woman behind him. She explained to him that she was quite impressed by the 'show' he had just put on concerning the con-artist across the path. She also went on to introduce herself.

"Well nice to meet you, but I was in a conversation with..." Darren turned, but the old woman had mysteriously disappeared. After a short pause of confusion, Darren slipped the pendant into his pocket and turned back to the Togruta. "Never mind. Darren Torran, it's a pleasure." he smiled.

"You're right, it does seem to be quite popular considering the amount of fake products on sale... You would've thought someone would've realised by now." Darren surveyed the woman up and down, building his first impression. "You're a Silver. Padawan I assume? I haven't seen you around."

The funnel cake had done its job. Provided substantial substance, for the most part. Charlie stood up and watched the rest of the carnival. Jyoti was still occupied with her other Padawan and this meant that Charlie was free to continue with her own agenda. The stands were shouting trying to get people to come and buy their food. There was one gungan at a steak stand, but Charlie usually only consumed fish. Still on occasion she craved beef and other meats.

Watching each stand, she figured nothing was as delicious as the treat she had found. A happy little smile spread across the young woman's face as she wandered back over and watched curiously at the funnel cake attendant. The woman looked back and realized the odd teenager wanted another one. So she went to work and made the same order again for Charlie.

She went to pay and Charlie realized she had spent all her credits. The woman looked annoyed and sighed. “You're with the group from the Silver Jedi?” Nodding, Charlie seemed hopeful this meant that maybe she could get it for free. Sounds of a finger pressing along a data pad the woman spoke. “What account do I charge it to?” Charlie knew she didn't have an account, so she hesitated then responded. “Master [member="Jyoti Nooran"]. Keep it open?” The woman raised her eyebrow, *Can't but I'll remember when you get another okay?” Charlie nodded quickly and then ran back to her table to dive into the new, warm and delicious funnel cake. [member="Epistor"]

Roona Osmari

R
ZxyvAMS.png

The sights and sounds of the carnival were overwhelming.

Roona took a couple of steps into the space before pausing to looking around. To one side, there were long rows of games. And to the other side were rides – a rather large carousel and some small, fast rides. The marksman wasn’t sure exactly what she wanted to do; this wasn’t really her sort of thing.

Crossing her arms, she wondered if [member="Valkren Calderon"] had received her message. She’d dropped him a small note earlier that indicated she would be here, if he wanted to meet up. Though her stony façade said little, she was uncharacteristically giddy about the possibility of seeing him off-duty.

But for now, she supposed that she should continue on her way.

Turning to walk down the line of games, she eyed the carnival workers warily. Some of the booths seemed more suited for children… but she saw that some of these simple games were deceptively difficult or there was some clever trickery at play here.

“Hey there, lady.” A man called out to Roona. “Wanna give my game a shot?”

She suppressed the urge to roll her eyes and approached the booth. A brow arched curiously, it was a shooting game. Roona hesitated to give an answer, but the carnie wasted no time in chiming in.

“What’s wrong? You never held a gun before?” He held the small pellet gun out to taunt her.

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
"Ty Ty! Are you ok?"

Tyluko opened his eyes to see Thonro and Oomy, leaning over him. Tyluko groaned and rubbed his head as he sat up and regained his bearings. Tyluko then looked over to his adopted brother and smiled, "I am fine little one. Are you ok? Are you hurt?" he asked as he looked the boy over.

"I'm fine! I didn't get hurt. But that girl may be" he answered worriedly. Tyluko's eyes widened as he noticed the young human laying on the ground. Thonro ran over to her "Miss are you alright, I am sorry we did not mean to hurt you!"

Tyluko went over and he and his droid helped the girl to her feet. "My sincerest apologies! It was careless of me to not watch where I was going. Are you injured?" As Tyluko asked if she was alright, he eyed the rip in her dress. "Oh no, I am so sorry" Tyluko said with a slight blush of embarrassment creeping over his dolphin-like face as he bowed in apology.

[member='Epistor'] [member='Jyoti Nooran']

Oomy looked over his masters and the other female Padawan; they both appeared to be uninjured, luckily it seems the only damage done was in term of embarrassment. Oomy shook his head a bit, that was the problem with organics; they were so......fragile and they were much more complicated to repair. Oomy appreciated the simplicity of a mechanical body, and it certainly helped him to keep his two organic masters out of trouble....well most of the time.

As he aided his master in helping the female organic to her feet, he looked at both of them "I suggest that the both of you be a little more careful in watching where you are moving" He then kneeled down and looked at Thonro, "And let us not try to distract others too much" Oomy said as he gently tapped the boy on his nose, which made the young boy laugh joyfully.

ZGqQBXG.png

Carnies. Cassius wasn’t typically one to judge someone by occupation, but carnivals weren’t always something that he liked to attend. The crowds were one thing – the amount of thievery and sneaky little vendors were another entirely. Back when he was a Rinn patrol pilot, he’d gone to one very similar to this with his squadron for some shore leave. By the end of the night, one of his friends had all of their credits pickpocketed, and another had most of their flight gear stolen after spending the evening with a very flexible woman.

He’d been told that there was some sort of criminal activity on board, and that his assignment as a Silver Shadow would be to attend the carnival in order to clandestinely investigate. He knew it was probably bogus, and that they were pulling his leg, but he figured an order was an order. So, he’d piloted his A-wing into the hangar bay so that he could leave whenever he needed to.

His attire wasn’t exactly Jedi oriented: his dark green flight suit, paired with a black leather jacket and matching boots and belt. His blaster was on his thigh, and lightsaber tucked at the small of his back, hidden by the jacket. No one needed to know he was a Jedi – Jedi had money, apparently, which meant someone would try more to get you to buy something.

Slowly, he made his way through the carnival, using subtle mind tricks left and right to convince the vendors to leave him alone. Eventually, he ended up at the center stage area, where a performance was apparently gearing up. He stayed in the back, not even taking a seat, leaning against a pillar and keeping out of sight. One of the poor souls in the audience was being dragged on stage, presumably to take part. Arms crossing over his chest, his eyes scanned the crowd.

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

“I am quite all right. Just minor shredding on the palm,” Epistor assured, nodding at all those hovering, concerned, over her. She accepted the help offered by the droid and the Dolphinarian, and, shifting her feet carefully underneath herself, stood. “Thank you,” she muttered, dipping her head quickly to loosely knot the sides of her skirt, as to not further the damage.

“It is no problem, I assure you," the Sargus Novian human added in reference to the very same attire. "...There,"--she leveled her gilded gaze, shifting it between Tyluko and Oomy with a carefree smile--"it is fixed for the time being. I was never good at sewing anyway; this gives me a chance to practice."

Then it was her turn to flush a slight crimson at Oomy's words. No doubt she had been a little too careless herself; the fault was not all to be found in his master. "I-I was overexcited," she explained, casting a glance over to hers. "I am sorry, Master; my lords." The latter titles she uttered in reference to the three males, two organics and one programmed, also in her presence.

~ [member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"] ~ [member="Tyluko Dubykee"] ~ [member="Jyoti Nooran"] ~

ZxyvAMS.png
[member="Boo Heavenshield"] | [member="Valae Kitra"]

Well (Val), Boo did not seem that keen on a new pet, much to Theo's delight although he would have indulged him. And fifteen credits seemed very steep for such a thing as playing a game for a fish. Theo is no cheap skate but he does not like to be ripped off either. He thanked the guy for the offer, although he followed them haggling the price for some part before taking the hint and going back to his stall.

"This way Boo", he lead him through the growing crowds to the Dodgems. "Basically they are little cars you drive and the purpose of the ride is to avoid being hit while trying the hit the other drives, you go in one direction so the everyone does not end up in a pile". The ride is perfectly safe of course, as the cars are not very fast but padded to take impact which can be very jolting to the body. There is room for two, a driver and passenger but where is the fun in being the passenger seat. So Theo was going to join him on this ride and take up a car for himself.

"Two tickets please". They waited for the ride to finish and the drivers to pile off the platform before choosing a car, strapping himself in and awaited for the green light to signal the start. Most of the other drivers were kids Boo's age, some younger with a parent or what not with them. When the green light blinked, Theo floored his car which took off at a meandering pace before finding top gear.

"Catch me if you can!", he yelled over his shoulder to Boo.

Yuroic wandered onto the station. A carnival. Strange but curious enough to grab his attention, perhaps the Bazaar had something he could buy Jairdain, or he could attempt some of the foods that the stalls were selling. He knew there was plenty around for him to explore and learn. Yuroic wandered in his casual robes, his weathered and torn cloak, moving with the slightest of breezes. There was plenty to see and do today, he knew that Asaraa was around as well, exploring the Bazaar from his knowledge. He did tell her that he would be around if she wanted to say hi, but he knew that there were plenty of other Silver members she could meet and greet.

That was something Yuroic should get around to himself, however, he didn't think he'd remember most of them. His memory was beyond poor.

Walking down streets, Yuroic's gaze moved from person to person. Stall to stall. The games didn't interest Yuroic too much, he knew that whether or not the games were rigged, being a Force User, he could rig them to his advantage. It took the charm away from the games but drew his attention to the stalls and the items on sale. Handmade jewellery, other items that would be more luxurious and artisan on other worlds were crafted and on sale. His nose caught the scent of food being prepared with care. There was plenty to enjoy.

Reaching one stall, he noticed several stuffed toys. Porgs, vulptices, ewoks and more. He smirked, he remembered that Jairdain had expressed a likening for Vulptex, seemed she was wanting of a pet. Something that Yuroic was happy to oblige to, though partly because he feared that the ask of a child would be followed if she didn't receive a pet. Fatherhood was not something Yuroic was quite ready for, he was busy doing things for the Order and training his Padawans. He didn't want to fail at being a father with his attention not focused on the child. The vendor saw him studying the toys, "150 credits for one!" The vendor offered.

"Not interested sorry, looking for a real Vulptex, though these are lovely." Yuroic replied as he attempted to turn away.

"100 credits then!" He heard the vendor call out as he walked away.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

That was…perhaps the most interesting start to a conversation that she’d seen but then nothing about life with the Silver Jedi was normal. “Is it that obvious? I was sure I managed to wash off that marker,” the young woman winked at Darren, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. “What gave me away? I didn’t even give the gang symbol yet.” She twisted her hands as if trying to give a gang sign before shaking her head, giving up with a laugh. “You’re right, I’m a Padawan with the Silver’s, joined up…oh you know not all that long ago.”

Tilting her head to the side the young woman turned her gaze onto the Zabrak, “How about you? I don’t think I’ve seen you around before, not that I’ve seen everyone but, the temple’s only so big you know and I might not have met every Silver Jedi, but I thought I’d at least seen them all before. Only I don’t think I’ve ever seen you around before, Darren right?” A smile tugged up the corner of the Togruta’s lips as she twisted around, staring at the market. “You’re not wrong, there are a lot of con artists out, but I guess people still come around for the chance of something worth their time.” She raised a hand to wave, an amused smile tugging up her lips as she saw her master caught in the vice like grip of a toy seller. “Or you know, maybe they come for the food,” she sniffed at the air, as a familiar sizzle seemed to fill the air, tugging at her sense like a magnet as she saw a Gungan cooking what looked like steaks. “You know…I might have to help my master out but…have you had lunch yes, something smells really really good.”

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Darren Torran"] | [member="Ugohr Poof"]

ZxyvAMS.png

A figured appeared beside [member="Roona Osmari"], a strong hand squeezing her side gently as the figure grew closer.

"Yeah, what's wrong sergeant? Never held a gun before?" Colonel Valkren Calderon's smile was found over Roo's shoulder, mimicking the voice of the game-master before them.

The young, off-duty officer stood behind his teammate and romantic interest in a simple get up, a grey t-shirt with a single ranger logo on the right breast pocket, revealing much of his ink and elegant tattoos that littered his arms. Jeans gave the colonel much more freedom than his usual BDU's or protective weave that rested underneath his armor plating.

Valk' was quite happy to see 'Echo' once more off-duty before they had to report for their next deployment. Although he saw he constantly in training and whilst on-duty, it was nice to finally be able to relax with her once again.

Depending on her idea of relaxing tonight, recalling all too-well their time after the ball at Silver's rest. He also knew that several of their team members were also present at this gathering, but more than likely occupying any food booth that had an ample supply of ale for the soldiers.

He figured they'd link up with them eventually, but for now, the young Valk' was ecstatic to see Roona, even if his demeanor was still somewhat calm.

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Tyluko smiled at the girl as she apologized to the three of them. He found it interesting that she referenced the three of them as lords, but he assumed it must be part of her culture. Tyluko looked to both her and her master and bowed to them, "My apologizes, where are my manners. I am Padawan Tyluko Dubykee." He then referenced to his companions who bowed as well. "This is my adopted brother, Thonro and my droid companion OOM-7795 or Oomy for short."

Thonro beamed a smile up at the girl. "Nice to meet you Miss, are you here to have fun as well?" The boy asked excitedly.

Tyluko smiled down at the young boy, patting him gently on the head. "Easy Thonro, let us allow them to introduce themselves as well." He then looked back at the two Jedi "May I ask what your names are?" he said with a gentle smile.

[member='Epistor'] [member='Jyoti Nooran'] [member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"]

Oomy bowed as his master introduced him, Oomy was intrigued by the different ways that different beings greeted each other. The culture of organics were various and expansive, perhaps he could learn more some day. After his master introduced them the young boy spoke up with great excitement, asking if the girl was here to have fun as well. Oomy was amazed with the amount of energy the young organic possessed, he was always on the move; and he should no for he has had to chase this boy all across the islands of the Azure Archipelago to assure that no harm befall him. But considering all the horror and trauma the boy had endured, perhaps it was a welcomed occurrence.

Oomy then looked to his master, who asked the two new comers to introduce themselves while flashing a smile characteristic of his species. Oomy was pleased to see that his master was adjusting to these new times. Being the last of ones kind must be a lonely life, Oomy thought. But he was glad to see that his master was meeting new people within the order, fully integrating himself into the community.

JxXwLrt.png

Charlie continued to eat the second funnel cake as she watched the groups from a distance. She was never the best with groups of people and it was the main reason she wandered away from Jyoti and Epistor when they had first arrived. Both women were like magnets for those around them and the small group that had surrounded them proved it. She finished the second funnel cake and sighed. A napkin was under the serving disk and she wiped her face clean. Hazel eyes continued to watch the small group of what she figured were other padawans. The desire to be included grew until Charlie couldn’t take it anymore.

Standing, she gathered her disposable plate and tossed everything away. There was some chocolate that still hung on her cheeks as she sighed softly. “Maybe tomorrow.” Turning her back on the group and the funnel cakes she continued down the row of food shops and mused over what to do next. When she had left Tython with Master Jyoti, she had promised herself that she would become more social and make friends. That plan had backfired more than once, but there was always tomorrow. Today, there was food, more food than Charlie could have ever imagined. Standing in line she smiled as she watched the attendant grab a sponge cream filled cake and drenched it in some sort of batter. From there the battered cake was dropped into the frying oil until it puffed and pulled.

“Deep Fried Twinkie?” Charlie nodded quickly and reached out to grab the treat. She once again charged it to Jyoti’s account. It was awesome having that ability and she saw the food court as her new oyster. Who needed life form friends when you could fill that void with food? Biting into the fried cake, Charlie felt her heart melt and fill with the warmth of the delicious treat. “Wow…” was all she could say as she continued to devour it.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
JxXwLrt.png

Nearby: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

"What do wesa have hair? Da most sensitive nose onboard disen station!" Ugohr announced while a red Togruta (Asaraa) was standing in line for steaks.

Ugohr's assistant served the steak to the next customer in line, when he realized just how sensitive the Togruta's nose was. In the Force, he realized that it was all too easy to attract her like a magnet on durasteel, even preparing a frequent customer card for her. That, knowing that she will come back to other Pizza Hutts in SJ space once the steak menu is rolled out across the galaxy. So while the other customers in line ordered various things, like a pizza, Vader cookies, Skor cakes (even though the Skor cake was not exactly edible on the go, no more than a steak would be). But, by painting [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] as having the most sensitive nose onboard the station, there would be a few bystanders looking at her like a curiosity, while the Togruta was seemingly looking at the steak menu occupying one of the menu screens above the counter. Baseball cut, filet mignon, ribeye, porterhouse, flat iron, knowing that, regardless of meat cut, each and every steak will be served with fries and a small salad, as well as a red-wine-and-mushroom gravy. Now that it was time to take Asaraa's order:

"May mesa take yoursa order? If yousa order a steak, please state itsa doneness"

JxXwLrt.png

Epistor turned out to be fine, just a few scrapes. Jyoti stood up, smoothing out her jacket and dress.

A new pair now stood with them. A Padawan introducing himself as Tyluko - the other half of the collision with Epistor - and a rather snippy droid companion. She jumped into the conversation making her own introduction, bowing slightly to Tyluko.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Padawan Dubykee," she said after bowing. "I'm Jyoti. I'm glad to see that you're both fine."

With Epistor now confirmed fine, her thoughts turned back to Charlie. Her newest padawan was still off on her own, likely still eating. The woman had only been with Jyoti for a short while, but already, it had become clear to the Echani that Charlie was quite the foody.

"I'll be right back," she told Epistor. "Just going to check up on Charlie. It's her first time out."

She nodded at Dubykee and then slipped away to catch up with Charlie. She found her right at another stall, in the process destroying some deep fried confection. Chocolate and powder was splattered all over the sides of her mouth from whatever else she had been eating prior.

Messy thing.

"Mmm, I see why you split away from us," she noted as she came up next to Charlie. "Trying to horde all the goodies to yourself."

Upon closer inspection, that friend twinkie she had didn't look too bad. She normally wasn't one for the deep fried craze, but she was getting a hankering eyeballing Charlie's snack.

[member="Charlie"] [member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"] [member="Tyluko Dubykee"] [member="Epistor"]

Epistor cast a warm smile down at Thonro in response to his joyful exuberance. Then, she gave her own small bow--only of her head--to the three after her Master had introduced herself. "I am her padawan, Epistor," she said. "A given name is all I have, though, if you wish, I suppose 'of Phasekion' is something of a last."

Upon Jyoti's announcement, Epistor turned and nodded towards her elder. "Of course."

Her kind gaze returned to the boy. "Yes," she finally answered his question, "yes, I am here for fun. But...I am at a loss of what to do. May I ask for a suggestion?"

~ [member="Jyoti Nooran"] ~ [member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"] ~ [member="Tyluko Dubykee"] ~

The magic that happened when devouring fried treats engulfed Charlie into her own euphoric adventure. There were so many wonderful things outside of Tython that Charlie regretted spending so long on the lush planet. As she swayed happily as she ate the Twinkie a familiar presence began to creep up behind her. Her mouth hung open hovering over the Twinkie to make the final kill on the thing, but she looked up at her Master for the moment. “Uh, no?” Jyoti was partially right. Charlie wasn’t one to share her food, she knew what would happen if she didn’t eat enough.

There was a thing called hangry and Charlie suffered greatly from it. The girl fought the urge to shove the entire thing in her mouth and then looked back to where the other padawans were still chatting. Raising an eyebrow, she looked at her Master and questioned why she had wandered over towards her. “Crowds of people make –” Pausing, she didn’t want to continue that route, “I didn’t want to have to force you and Epistor to have to follow me to the food stalls.” Shrugging, she struggled with herself. She wanted to offer the fried treat to Jyoti since the woman’s money did buy the treat.

But then, Charlie really wanted to finish it. Once more Charlie looked over her shoulder towards the group that was gathering. She wanted to walk over and maybe make friends, there was that lingering promise she made herself when she left Tython. Still, sugary treats never denied her. Looking back towards the Twinkie she began to move it to her face and then she questioned. “So Master, do you have a lot of credits and stuff?”

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom