Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Report Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some finals and homework to finish, so I'll be pretty quiet until Monday (20th). I'll handle whatever I am tagged in but won't be able to get to new subs should they be made. I'm sure someone will keep an eye out in the Planet area for me.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/39333-oriakaan-shukure/

I am sorry [member="Spencer Jacobs"] but this is not a simple species. Class ten armor, 1.5km range for guns. Yes the weapons and armor are approved but if it wasn't a species this would be in the factory as a tank and open to their judgement. It feels purely as a way to circumvent balance in favor of having to not change something that is going to be used as a tank and artillery.

I might get in trouble but I stick to my decision that this is a tank or armored vehicle.

It's a fun idea, and could make some interesting storylines, but there's too much room for abuse in those space-time anomalies. I'd have to agree with you, [member="Matsu Ike"].

[member="Matsu Ike"]
No, Star Wars has no precedent for this. If it was fully developed, then maybe, but this is just a gimmick with no explanation.

Deny your reasons and state them. If he second chances it, tag me.

[member="Mrrew"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"] [member="Delila Castillon"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/43762-giga-serpent/

Reading this well the darkside corruption of the creature I would say qualifies it same as a hssiss dragon as a sithspawn. I would request a discovery thread for it as evolution of a sithspawn is still it being a sithspawn. Also it should have some more weaknesses. What do you guys think.

[member="Matsu Ike"]
Definitely. It's blasterproof, can tunnel underground, and can crush tanks but it's only weakness is it moves slow? And I didn't read the whole submission but it looks like he's going to use them as war beasts. Definitely needs a few more weaknesses. (Should be a dev thread, too.)

Well as per the rule darkside creatures should have a creation or discovery thread. Mostly because the hssiss evolved drinking the waters of Lake Naath and developed force cloaking it was over centuries of exposure on a world that had a darkside lake... I believe the planet they are on is supposed to be the entire world.

Matsu Ike said:
Major Exports: (what does the planet produce and bring to the galaxy, note that not all planets have to produce things. They can be barren or have riches yet to be discovered. If they have restricted materials [see banned and restricted section] there is a template that need to be filled out) Material: (which restricted material is on the planet/moon?) Amount: (the amount will determine whether a dev thread is required. Think carefully and do not abuse what you pick.) Small - Allows for unique items and cannot be mined for semi unique or above Medium - Requires a dev thread of 25 posts to have and may be used for semi unique or below Large - Requires a dev thread of 50 posts or more (at judges discretion) and is for minor or below Intent and Reasoning: (This is the most important and can get the material taken away if not completed. Why would you like to have this material?)
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I used the system we were in agreement with for the phrik, small amounts compared to large planet noteworthy levels.

For the moons I point to
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Iego
Which has 42 moons and is listed at a diameter of 2,730 km

As the topic is still locked I didn't know if that was on purpose or a small error. I have no problem removing the phrik if you wish but the number of moons is not that far off for a planet in this universe. A planet 13 times the size of Iego (which has other things about it that are canon and could be ill used) is no to far off. The System has become a Silver Jedi project with members being active in contributing ideas for species, features and lore to it. So all of the worlds are growing into small playgrounds explorable in the campaigns some of the members do or the events the faction admins have been using. The current one is exploring and fighting/investigating throughout the Asobi system.

[member="Matsu Ike"]
Why are you posting here? Post in the thread.

I left it locked because you can post in locked threads.

I'm just going to chalk Iego up as a unique feature and then completely ignore it because it's a stupid addition to canon. For me it is the very worst type of thing...thus I asked for the edit unless you have some mystical silly reason like they did.

You don't need 7 planets to become a project. One or two is plenty. OOC rationale, however good, does not make a good IC reason.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I don't know about the others but I can't post in locked topics. It doesn't give that option and post it here as that might be an issue if we are supposed to be able to and can't.

I will get on the edits, remove the phrik and remove a number of the moons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom