Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Report Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOAs? Incidents? Conflicts of interest? LOAs? Special requests? Major questions needed clarifying? Are you swamped? LOAs? Is something sitting there that you can't touch or don't know how to handle? This is where you post it.

Thanks Jon

J3C0

J
It should be a tech submission first. It's not a droid found in canon or a droid that has been submitted to the factory. Usually on this board something can't exist unless its one of those two.

He should make a tech submission for a unique droid first, then make an NPC submission to ensure people don't just roflstomp the droid companion.

My opinion on that.
[member="Maria Natalja"]

Well, the rules stated in the tech creation template thread says that 'All droid characters must be ran through the factory'. I think unless it's a vanilla droid, or a droid that's already been run through the factory, that would extend to npcs too. Correct me if i'm wrong!

[member="Maria Natalja"]

Edit: Oh... Mierin awnsered your question while I was writing my awnser... *facepalms at myself* xD

J3C0

J
Yeah. People mess up. Just apologize to him and tell him what i just said. He has to either Base the droid off of a canon droid, or make a new unique droid in the factory.

NPC creation takes things that are already in canon/factory and makes them more permanent in the story, its not here to create new things.

Again, just my opinion.
[member="Maria Natalja"]

Was'nt aware they used teh same name, when I looked it up they called them 'critters'. Will do.

Ty for the assistance.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Captain Larraq: "Can I change the name to Krite?"

Lol...Yeah, I told himt o change it. Ty for the backup.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Question: Are we allowed to judge multiple submisisons at a time? Not trying to hog all the submissions, I just love my new job. :p

[member="Valeria Aetani"] - Sounds good to me :D I just love going over these species, hence why I signed up for the job. :p
I won't burn myself out. xD

Haven't they? First 'critters' who I originally thought were teh gremlins from Gremlins... and then the actual Mogwais from Gremlins, and then badgermoles from Avatar. :p

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Mrrew"] those aren't Badgermoles that is the creature sexy Jennifer Hale (June/Kyoshi) uses I just kept out the tongue that paralyzes and is several meters long the near infinite stamina and ability to swim fast in water. That anteater mole is actually really powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom