Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Report Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Delila Castillon"] - To clarify the end point of this discussion, at least as I'd understood it, all stations submitted as Locations need to be canon or have an approved tech submission. If people want to flesh them out as locations afterward, that's fine, but not mandatory.

Here's the Tef line:

Tefka said:
Let's make sure we're clear in the Locations space stations template that they must be submitted to the Factory first.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Matsu Ike said:
I believe it was agreed Military stations were factory while others were locations
Tef smacked that one down. All stations must be submitted to Factory before people attempt to flesh them out in Codex.

[member="Mrrew"]

Aw, man. You're just having the worst of luck with computers, ne?

Well, I hope this resolves for you sooner rather than later, but if it takes time... worry not. Things will be taken care of. :)

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] - I will be around as much as I can, but I have no idea how much that ilwl be. Optimally i'l be around enough, but I have no idea. Thanks for understanding. :)

Right, so.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/38457-one-sith-battlelord/#entry559487

These are based in canon, but... I'd like a second opinion. They're basically tanks that can transfer their wounds on others, and command legions of Sith wyrms and battle hydras... There's plenty of dev threads, the species just makes me... uneasy, everything it can do. Hence asking for the second opinion. Wouldn't normally ask for help, but, I rather not approve it and regret it, and it's based in canon so I'm not sure how much to really ask to change, to have it stick with canon, but not be overpowered.

Thanks in advance, and sorry to bother everyone else.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Mrrew"]

Well in my opinion it is awesome and should be approved. *shifty eyes*

No I'll let the others give opinions on it because it is my submission. I will say though while a canon sithspawn they are actually kind of uber, I tried for more of a weakness to force light besides breaking the bond with the ones serving.

[member="Matsu Ike"] - That's a good weakness, and fun to be rped, but i'm 99% sure that force light is master level. To anyone weaker then that, they're fighting the Incredible Hulk who can magic away his injuries, and command an army of monsters to kill you. <_<

I love the idea, I just want to make sure nothing too powerufl is accepted, because then people will be running around as SuperSith. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom