Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle "COB" Creeper Light Carrier Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
800px-fwmtta73271v0rmr9cmpp2jq42z0nv4.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Court of Blades Company
  • Affiliation: Court of Blades
  • Market Status: Open Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Yes, Disruptor Cannon can be switched out for a Heavy Blaster Cannon
  • Production: Limited
  • Material:
    Suprasteel (x)
    Theiaglass (x)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • My Big Stick: It has three Disruptor Cannons, a repeating one that can destroy several lower end vehicles in a few shots and most infantry into nothing.
  • Bring the Personal!: It can take several infantry in relative safety, all the while bringing pain onto the battlefield.
  • 360 Turret: Requiring a separate gunner, it can spin and fire around the armored walker, making it rather difficult to surprise.
WEAKNESSES
  • Slowly I Turn!: This thing is slow behemoth, it won't go anywhere fast.
  • Hey Get Away From Under Me!: It has a rather large blind spot at the bottom, requiring infantry to open the bottom and fire down upon them, leaving the armored walker vulnerable.

DESCRIPTION
The Creeper Carrier Walker was created for the sole purpose of transporting personal behind enemy lines while also effectively guarding them once on the ground. Using three disruptor cannons, it is generally a force to be reckoned with. On field testing, it had notably turned to glass several lighter defense vehicles and many stray target and is considered a rather large threat. The issue with maneuverability however were addressed along with speed though the interesting problem was the turret addition. Needing to train new pilots, most given the assignment to use Creepers are pilots in training and most likely, have a better chance of success separated by their jobs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom