Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Clubbing

Wearing: Dress
Tags: Open
It had been far too long since Sinara last let herself simply enjoy the pleasantries of a club, and a VIP one at that. The half-Eldorai had enough credits and connections to get into such places, but she always preferred the former. Connections tended to come in tandem with favours. And Sinara hated those...when they weren’t owed to her.

Her most recent business had taken her across the Core worlds, ending at the very heart of the Galactic Alliance. Fortunately her more illicit activities were far removed from anything that fell within their jurisdiction. Not that she had taken up her assassin blades in recent memory.

But Force, she would’ve killed to have gotten out of those business meetings hours earlier.

Yes, said business helped keep Sinara’s current lifestyle afloat, but she could've done without the weekly, if not almost daily meetings she had to attend. But that was what she got for not really trusting anyone else to run her company.

Fortunately however, the time for boring stuffy meetings was over. Now she could enjoy her night just unwinding, grabbing a drink and hopefully finding some entertainment, be it a spectator or a participant.

It had been a while since she tried her hand at gambling…or maybe she should try and scope out a new target. No doubt VIP clubs hosted a number of like-minded collectors.

Donning one of her favourite dresses, Sinara made short work of travelling from her hotel room to the club. She showed her VIP pass to the stationed guards before strolling into the Mirage proper.

Outfit: Dress
Tags: Open to interaction | Desric Terassi Desric Terassi

The club seemed to be getting more and more crowded, she took a sip of her whisky and was surprised in the appearance of Iris Arani Iris Arani , who seemed to be doing very well after the Knighting ceremony, she was talking with a guy, possibly Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest Kat couldn't be certain but he was blocking the view of Iris to a Hutt. Who was briefly looking at her before turning his attention to a bartender, and two men, Kat told the bartender serving her to get a drink of anything Yula Perl Yula Perl wanted as a well done for getting a hit on the Hutt. It was quite a solid hit and Kat wanted her to know it was not only noticed but celebrated. Looking around a bit more, she was surprised to see Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren in a very lovely outfit, clearly dressing to impress and spotted her walking to another guy at the bar. Seemed that there were a few courting couples out tonight.

This meant only one thing. She needed a bottle. Single drink was not going to suffice for tonight.

"Bottle of the whisky please, you aren't gunna keep up with my demands tonight. Seems to be a couple's night." Downing the rest of the drink she had left, she noticed a guy was standing near her. "Hi..." Kat was unsure how to greet at this club, it was not completely her vibe and she didn't want to lead people the wrong way either. Taking the bottle when it was handed to her, she just drank straight from the bottle. Not able to drink enough, quick enough.

So far, she had regrets about coming out tonight, she could only hope the very nice bottle of whisky would uplift her mood and ensure that she didn't feel so sour about the romance in the air.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker

Current Outfit

"Look at this place Hexie!" Hilal exclaimed looking around the club. "It's sooo fancy!"

It wasn't often that Hilal went to nice places, she was just busy with her work as a Bounty Hunter that she forgot to take a break every now and then. Thankfully Hex pointed out an exclusive club called the Mirage which was located in the upper levels of Coruscant. Although the club was for VIPs only, Hex had some connections from her underworld work that allowed them access to party among the affluent. Hilal never been to the upper levels of Coruscant despite finally having the money to do so. She felt like she didn't belong there being much more comfortable amongst her friends and her people.

"So what kind of trouble do you wanna cause?" Hilal winked staring at the many drinks at the mini bar. "Let's go drinking or I don't know let's just mingle with the guests!"

She shook her head overwhelmed at the possibilities. "We worked hard to get where we are," she said. "But now that I'm at the top, It feels kinda hollow now you know?"

Hex Hex

Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Objective: Party

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

Untitled235-20221001215933.png
Hex had come to coruscant at the request of her friend Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla and the two teens were going to party. One of the other shadowrunners had managed to snag her VIP access and as the pair had approached the bar Hex had proudly scanned her ticket and glided in the door as if she belonged. Hilal looked cute tonight and she felt pretty herself, although being among these rich pampered types she still felt like the scrappy teen she was, and that was good.

"We worked hard to get where we are," she said. "But now that I'm at the top, It feels kinda hollow now you know?"

Hex laughed, assuming it was a joke "Riiiight, we worked real hard conving my friend to hack their records in exchange for a couple of party poppers." she toyed with Hilal a moment and smiled "We aren't anywhere near the top yet, and life shouldn't feel hollow, you nearly died! Right, let's get drinks and then dance."

Hex approached the bar, she was apparently more comfortable in this environment than her friend, she wasnt quite 18 yet, but very nearly so it wasn't a big trick for her ID to be adjusted. "A neon lady aaaaaaand," she looked at Hilal thoughtfully "A funky bucket too please." the man poured out the two cocktails, one was bright neon blue in a tall glass, and the other was in a shiny metal tumbler, polished to look like beskar, with a strong spiced alcohol drink inside, and a sparkler for some reason, who knew?

"Guess which is yours my little bucket headed friend?" Hex giggled and slid the drink over towards Hilal.

v3Z5JPy.png

THE HUNTER-KNIGHT
HOUSE TROZKY
CLUB MIRAGE - CORUSCANT
Yula Perl Yula Perl | Ozzmo the Hutt | Toby Russen Toby Russen | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek | Open
div-goldiguess.png

"Me stereotype? I have no idea what you are talking about."

The lie was felt keenly, but that hardly mattered - the reason the Hutt gave for why he was here was at the very least honest, itself. Even if the introduction seemed a little overblown. Not that Trozky had the opportunity to say anything else, before the investigator on another side of Ozzmo spoke up, just when it seemed the Hutt had something more to say... the other individual filling the large slug in on the situation. Proving himself more aware than the Brentaalan about the galaxy - noted.

Momentarily his attention drifted from that conversation as the investigator had the Hutt’s attention, and Vizion turned, casting a scanning glance around the establishment… at least until a particular presence tugged on his awareness. He paused, but only for a second or two, then disengaged himself from the entire bevy of complicated feelings her presence could still cause.

[ Of course. ]

Of course she could be here. Their families were close, and besides that it was a free galaxy. And one of the safest clubs, cleanest clubs on the planet. Better here than anywhere else. Still, he leaned a little further away from the bar counter, peering past to the other side of the Hutt. Just in time to see her approach another guy, and just how she responded to that guy’s presence.

He released a sigh, a breath that he unconsciously held. This was fine. It was okay. It had to be.

[ I can do this. ]

He’d promised himself that he would, and in fact, also his mother, after her heartfelt, kind, discerning counsel some months prior. But… despite his better judgement, after wrestling with whether to do so or not, his curiosity got the better of him and he listened in for a moment, while turning his gaze back to the bar and the people - beings - in his immediate vicinity.

"Shiraya almighty... that's terrible." she laughed softly, "I like it."

Did she? He took another surreptitious glance at the tumbler in her hand. The amber liquid - clearly Corellian, but not Whyren’s. That had to be asked for specifically, and it didn’t come cheap, but it was much smoother. A thought started to take hold in his mind to that end, until the particular tilt of the Zeltron’s words cut through, drawing his attention fully back to the beings closest to him. Just in time to see her accidentally on purpose send a drink into the Hutt's face. His eyebrows piqued for a sliver of a second, and his hand went to obscure his mouth - and the growing, though faint grin - when she turned her eyes to him.

The Hutt had it coming.

After a moment spent gaining control over his immediate reaction, and clearing his throat softly into his fist, he gestured up past the Hutt.

“Ezrey, pass us some towels, would you?”

The Nautolan took one long, possibly judging glance at the scene, and the Boga Noga dripping off the Hutt and the bar counter onto the floor, and the slimed Zeltron, then shrugged, grabbed a handful off one of the stacks of bar towels, and brought them over. The towels were left near to Yula on the barback, with a muted thump that only said Ezrey was in a rush to get back to the patrons at his end of the bar.

Immediately, Vizion yanked a couple bar towels towards himself with an invisible pull, and offered them to the Zeltron.

“Here, get yourself cleaned up, and…” he eyed up Ozzmo for a second, then turned back to Yula with an apologetic smile, “...take a break.”

Last edited:

fef9010cd8af59b9ac085cb1d9cc51d9.jpg

The Mirage, Coruscant
Tags: Yula Perl Yula Perl , Ozzmo the Hutt, Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky , Sars Sarad Sars Sarad

Toby_Divider.png

"What about you? I'm sure that the police would love to catch a suspicious individual lurking around."

"I'm afraid they wouldn't get very far," Toby laughed, pulling out his card for the Hutt to see. "Mr. Nine, private investigator. Real suspicious bloke, I am. And let's not kid ourselves, mate. 1313 is an afterthought. The powers that be would much rather ignore it if they can. A Hutt harassing staff in a VIP business would certainly get people chattering. So perhaps we should show a little restraint."

Toby was greatly amused when the Zeltron the 'great Ozzmo' was bothering happened to 'accidentally' spill his twelfth drink. He respected a petty attitude. The Hutt likely never experienced such a thing before. The life of the Hutts was a lofty one at the expense of others, after all. He turned to Vizion, who had just given Yula a towel and let her go on break.

"I must offer my apologies," the Umbaran stated with a slight dip of his head. "I hope I wasn't stepping out of line. The staff has been nothing if not excellent. I'd hate to cause you and your people any problems."

Iermin the Hutt

I

CLUBBING

Yula Perl Yula Perl finally responded to his earlier comments and promptly spilled a drink on his face. Most hutts would be furious and demand for their execution but Ozzmo would display no such childish actions instead relishing in the cool liquid flowing down his form. He would certainly not make a fool out of himself.

"You are certainly more entertaining than the zeltron company I'd be keeping. Do you spill drinks on people to show attraction? I'm flattered." Ozzmo responded with a another laugh towards Yula Perl Yula Perl before grabbing the towels offered by Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky and cleaning himself off; throwing the damp towels onto the counter for someone else to clean up.

His attention was drawn towards Toby Russen Toby Russen who responded before the incident with the zeltron occurred but he only now had the time to respond. "Private Investigator? You should start looking for a real career instead of hunting down missing rancors and cheating husbands" Ozzmo said with a mocking tone towards him before proceeding to respond further. "Ignoring a Giant Crime War underneath the Alliance's Capital would not look to good on the powers that be. But what do I know of Alliance Politics?. Besides hutts don't know the meaning of restraint." He added with another wave of his hand as to dismiss his comments entirely. If the Galactic Alliance ignored the Crime War going on underneath the surface than that just meant that his clan would profit ten fold without interference.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

sRblxSm.png

To say that Tayl Vizsla, Violet Reaper of Mos Eisley and now Ex-boogeyman of Level 1313, Felt out of place? Was a gross understatement. But she did ask Iris Arani Iris Arani to take a break and maybe for a "girl's night out", so it wasn't like this wasn't her choice in some ways.

She felt naked in these Aruetii clothes though...

Well, it
was pretty revealing even by some Aruetii standards. But what can you do? Twi'lek's increased body temperature and all that. At least the netting she picked out made her feel a little less exposed. It wasn't beskar that she had killed and bled for, but it the black looked fairly stylish against her lavender skin and tribal tattoos ascending her Lekku. Not unlike the strange black gradient at the tips or running from her fingers to the edge of her hands. Smoothed and shining burn scars that had wreaked havoc on her alien skin.

The toned young Twi'lek had been wandering around the club for a moment now, having previously come in with Iris Arani Iris Arani while posing as her "Bodyguard", which was honestly just a cover to get the slightly dangerous looking woman into the club in the first place.

Not that she wasn't going to act like a bodyguard if chit hit the fan though. In fact, the reason she had been wandering around in the first place was to count exits and interesting people. People such as Sars Sarad Sars Sarad for example, who she noticed pretty early on was keeping a close eye on the bar itself. In all honesty though, It was safe to assume that he'd have caught her staring too, for a moment. She didn't like to play subtle, trained for the hard, the fast, and the violent.

sRblxSm.png

Of course, that wasn't the name of the game today. So, she makes her way to the bar top where she finds Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest sweet talking her friend, Iris Arani Iris Arani .

This prompts the young Twi'lek to squint on her way over, admittedly a little... jealous? She never could fathom why though. She shouldn't feel that way over a guy flirting with some Jedi, even if it was her friend. Maybe partner in crime later? or... Anti-crime? Vigilantism was technically crime, right? It was against the law on most worlds.

Brushing the thought aside, slides into a seat next to Iris and smiles awkwardly exposing her shark-like teeth to the neon light.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late, got a little distracted. Big place and all that"

And of course, She was just in time to watch Yula Perl Yula Perl spill some drink all over "The Great Ozzmo the Hutt ", which saw a sly little smile creep one corner of her violet lip. Though, it looked like the poor Zeltron was through for the night, So she flags down the other bartender instead.

"Hey, one Coruscant cooler please"

Yes, The young Mandalorian liked fruity cocktails sometimes. And yes, she would absolutely sucker punch anyone that poked fun at her for it.

The Mirage.

High end clients. VIP only. It was the type of club only the richest could get into. Or those with connections. And Ragos had connections. Namely he knew the dude that washed the dishes, and for a few credits and a bag of bush, Ragos was let in through a door near the dumpsters, walked through the kitchen, and let loose out among the chaos of the club. He was not nearly as dressed as some of the other people in here but he wasn’t trippin, chit he looked fly and he knew it.

Ragos thought about getting a drink but the bar looked full of people and full of trouble with that fething hutt over there. Ragos’ eye for trouble was strong. The bartender tossed a drink in the slug’s face and Ragos was happy to stay dry for a bit longer. Chit, maybe he could dance, if they would play some chit with actual rhythm maybe.

What the feth was the big deal about this place? He thought to himself. Ragos knew clubs, having practically grown up in the best one on Nar Shaddaa.

Who ever does the pub for this place aint getting paid enough

Chit, maybe he could find a way into the VIP, meet a cutie or two and save this lame ass night. Ragos was scoping out the security when his eyes fell on a familiar face. He pushed his way past a few people and approached from behind someone he had shared a meeting room with not to long ago.

“Hey!” he shouted over the music to get her attention. “Ghost.” He said with a hand on his chest to indicate he was introducing himself once she turned to face him. “We met the other day. Well not like met, met, but we had that uh…work meeting together at moonveil, I don’t know if you remember me.”

Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

Objective: Have a drink, check out the VIPs
Tags: Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek @OPEN

Untitled328_20221002080646.png
This was a VIP party, and VIP usually was code for gangster, and she was not disappointed, there was a few faces she recognised in here now and some she didn't. But she didn't need to recognise the likes of Ozzmo the Hutt loudly in the corner to know what he was. Speciesist, perhaps? Incorrect? She doubted it. She would avoid him tonight, she never liked hutts, even if her work dictated sometimes you had to break bread with them. She stood at the bar enjoying a whiskey cocktail and an Ivory the whiskey was OK, it was a good brand, but not her preference. Two teenagers came to the bar and the blue haired one seemed to be buying, she smirked at the pair, the second one ( Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla ) seemed like fish out of water here.

She had been there for nearly an hour when she heard a voice from behind, over all the shouting it took her a second to realise the voice was for her and she turned to face the handsome dark skinned man. Mairéad did recognise him from their meeting the other day. "Oh Hi, I'm Mai, yeah, we met at the conference, I didn't catch your name there. You said Ghost right?" That was a code name if ever she heard one but who was she to judge.

"I didn't expect to see a collegue here, get you a drink?" she tapped her glass and gestured for two more to the barman who quickly and politely obliged before Mai handed the glass to Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek . "You here alone or got a date?"

Last edited:

pZnNJRt.png

Equipment: Concealed Sling Bag,
Danger Jacket, Outfit, Heartbeat Heels, Concealed Device in left ear, Long Handled Double Lightsaber
Tags: N/A

She had ignored every sign that her friends were here. Even going so far as to have the entire dance floor between herself and those at the bar. She was in her element once more with the flow of emotions across the dance floor.

Even if people at the bar were souring the mood.

She let the pheromones run rampant across her little temporary kingdom on the dance floor as the music thrummed and lights twirled. Anyone joining the dance floor finding themselves a little less embarrassed to try dancing while those well versed in Zeltron business could spot it from a light-year away.

The gaggle around Lossa herself were almost possessive in their huddling around the source of joy. Her eyes a deep red as she loosened the hold of her own emotions.

And felt the blend of life and joy from those dancing around her.

Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky Toby Russen Toby Russen Ozzmo the Hutt Sars Sarad Sars Sarad

At any Outer Rim cantina, throwing a drink in someone's face—even under the obvious guise of a mistake—would be grounds for a brawl. Especially to a Hutt. Strangely, Ozzmo didn't seem to mind, attempting to make a connection between her actions and...attraction? Aurodium metal for the mental gymnastics on that one.

The towel Trozky offered her had been quickly snatched by the Hutt, who'd used it to clean himself of the Boga Noga rather than absorbing the drink through his pores. Yula glared daggers at the slug before shifting her focus back to...well, the man who'd amounted to her boss in this circumstance. He seemed apologetic, and her face scrunched in surprise. She'd expected to be fired on the spot.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it." Reaching for the stack of towels, she yanked one into her grasp via the same invisible thread. "High rollers can do whatever they want at a place like this, right? Hope he doesn't snatch one of yer girls by the end of the night." Toweling off her hair, she threw the sopping cloth in the bin behind the counter. One of the other bartenders had furnished her with a glass high-quality ale courtesy of Kat Decoria Kat Decoria , and she raised the glass in a gesture of thanks to the woman across the bar before tilting her head back and all but pouring a good third of the drink down her throat. One of the patrons, sympathetic to her situation, handed the temp a partially smoked cigarra. After taking the light and inhaling, she leveled her gaze on Trozky again. He was a young, good looking man with earnest features. Yula exhaled a breath of smoke to the side, subtly directing the cloud into Ozzmo's face with the curve of her lips.

"I quit."

She flicked the still lit cigarra in the Hutt's face and stalked through the door behind the bar, aiming to cut through the kitchen into the alley outside. As she moved, a fresh cigarra was dug from her pocket.

The Zeltron would have to reach out to Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud at some point to see what she knew of this Ozzmo. Hutts were almost always connected to the underworld, and there was an array of strings Yula could still pull there.

Last edited:
Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Oh there was a lot going on. The flashes in the color showed that much. Different emotions, mostly good. Some? Not so good. Hate, annoyance, disgust. Usually Iris would actually pay attention to that. Intervene, try to bring some brightness back into it. Not so much this time. She was here to have fun, not play Jedi, right? She took another sip of her drink, just ignoring the escalation going on just down the bar.

Thankfully, she didn't have to deal with it. Luric was there. She smiled in turn to him, nodding her head. Smiled even brighter, at that. The dress had been free, but she suffered a good number of pricks to get it! .. Mostly her own fault for prying into Thelma Goth Thelma Goth 's relationship with Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , but still. Blood had been spilt for this creamsicle of a dress! "How are you, Luric? You're not getting kicked anymore for intruding, right?"

She snickered, just a little, before taking another sip of her drink. New colors. Familiar and- Ah. Her gaze shifted as she offered Tayl a little wave.

"Hey. Good to see you. Oh. Luric, Tayl. Tayl, Luric. Jedi friend, Mandalorian friend."

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla | Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest

Having only caught the tail end of the kerfuffle at the bar, Desric was not entirely sure what was going on between the Zeltron and the Hutt - the evening's unplanned but not unamusing entertainment, perhaps?

Lips quirking upwards, his attention returned to the woman beside him only - and an eyebrow was raised at her altered order. "A whole bottle? Not one for 'couple's night', I take it?" Taking the slightest of sips from his own glass, he considered for a moment then nodded to himself. "Not a bad pick, at least. Not at all."

The alcohol content was up there, however.

She was either Force Sensitive, in possession of a cybernetic kidney, or determined to leave half-conscious. He would have guessed one of the latter two, had his ocular implant not flagged her as 'Jedi-affiliated?'.

Hard to say whether it was struggling with facial recognition - Echani did tend to look alike.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria | OPEN​

CLUB MIRAGE - CORUSCANT
Just as expected he noticed Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla staring at him. In response he turned his head to stare back at her, even after she'd looked away. He wanted to make sure that she knew he'd seen. Maybe she was tracking him the same way he was on the hunt but more likely they just recognized something in one another. Definitely not a kinship but there may have been something there.

After he'd stared long enough he looked back towards the bar where the drama was concluding. He'd see the spilled drink, the towel that came out and some words being exchanged from a distance. It was all an unknown to him, Sarad might be able to make out a word or two but he wasn't a lip reader. None of it was particularly important anyways.

As Yula Perl Yula Perl turned to move through a back entrance he'd seen the opportunity he was waiting for.

He didn't act right away. Anyone watching, like Vizsla might have been able to read his intentions. Instead he finished the Phattro he had been drinking, pressing it to his mouth and downing it in one shot that saw the purple hued beverage disappear then he'd set the enter container down on the low table near the pitcher where he was sitting. It was all done just and then he was on his feet.

The multitude of presences here seemed to shine, standing out for Sarad but tonight he wasn't interested in them. Tonight they were fortunate.

Leaving through the front of the Club Mirage, the same way he'd have come in he navigated his way around the building towards the back alley. No one could tell him for certain that this was the way the Zeltron had gone but he seemed to have a sixth sense of it, like he could zero in on her particular presence and track her down. An acquired skill surely and one that would doubtless reveal his own connection to the force whereas he'd stifled it prior but at this point it didn't matter. The Club itself was so packed with so many who held a similar connection that one more could easily be missed.

If she stepped into the alleyway it would just so happen that Sarad would have appeared not long after her at its mouth, his silhouette partially concealed by the ambient darkness and low lighting of the area....

"It's often not wise to challenge a Hutt in such a brazen fashion."

...he remarked from a distance...

"They have long memories.

...if that had been Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt instead of Ozzmo the Hutt he imagined she would have been in a world of trouble by now----though she may have been regardless.

Outfit: Dress
Tags: Open to interaction | Desric Terassi Desric Terassi

Noting the nod from Yula Perl Yula Perl as she took the drink, Kat smiled back slightly. She understood how it was tough to deal with folks who stereotyped your culture and your people for no reason. Kat had dealt with it plenty as an Echani and people assuming they knew everything about Echani culture. Hearing the bartender quit so quickly and swiftly leave, Kat sighed disappointedly and was a little let down that she couldn't get a chance to have a conversation. Clearly it was not meant to be and that she would have to find something else to distract the ache in her heart for the night after seeing everyone talking and flirting with each other.

"Couple's night? Is that really a thing?" Kat asked, "I am open to love and many would assume that I was a romantic at heart. I just... It's hard when you feel so alone and see everyone around you happy, finding love or comfort with each and you spend it alone. Makes it hard to be a hopeful romantic when you don't have much hope anymore." Kat mentioned as she sighed deeply and took a long swig of her bottle. The alcohol allowing her to open more up to the stranger.

Looking at the bar, she nodded to the Whyren's Corellian whisky, "that is a nicer bottle. Much more expensive though. Only know that from a recent night out where someone ordered a bottle to share with me." Kat mentioned as she drank some more. Really wishing to dull the pain in her heart that she felt.

Wearing: Dress
Tags: Ozzmo the Hutt | Toby Russen Toby Russen | Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky
Sinara had barely got several steps in, when she caught sight of a scene unfolding at the counter. My oh my, a show already?

The woman watched as a Zeltron ‘accidently’ knocked a full glass into the Hutt’s face. If her act didn’t make it clear, the lack of any immediate apology made it clear. Sinara could only assume the Hutt had said something to elicit such a reaction, then again some people were simply repulsed at sight.

What did surprise her though, was the fact the Hutt didn’t immediately lash out in anger. In her experience, eight times out of ten that kind of reaction resulted in an explosive outburst. But to this Hutt’s credit, he had kept his cool.

Sinara continued to watch from afar, noting the Zeltron’s glance towards the gentlemen who had greeted the Hutt. By that expression on her face, he must be the club’s owner.

A drink was sent the Zeltron’s way, who didn’t hesitate to down some of it before replacing it with a cigarra. Sinara watched with rapt attention as the woman stared the owner down for a moment, before turning, blowing some of the smoke into the Hutt’s face before subsequently flickering it into said Hutt’s face.

Huh…well she supposed the only thing missing was the middle finger being waved as the Zelton departed.

Well, that was quite the entertaining watch.” She mused, walking up to the counter and taking a seat.

fef9010cd8af59b9ac085cb1d9cc51d9.jpg

The Mirage, Coruscant
Tags: Ozzmo the Hutt, Yula Perl Yula Perl , Sars Sarad Sars Sarad

Toby_Divider.png

"I doubt you'd understand," Toby shrugged in response to the words of the Hutt. "You don't seem an expert in my field..."

As a new face ( Sinara Thorne Sinara Thorne ) came up and the Zeltron woman quit and departed, movement was caught in the corner of his eye. Sars Sarad was up now, exiting out the back of the club. Toby was a thrill seeker. It was practically baked into his DNA to follow. He had been eying up the bar for a while now, and only moved when the Zeltron decided to take her leave. It seemed that he really had a thing for colorful women. Nothing good was sure to come of this. With little word of departure, Toby finished his drink and set off from the bar, exiting the club.

The Umbaran retrieved his blaster at the door and followed in the general direction of Yula, remaining at a distance. Sure enough, Sars seemed to dramatically make his presence known from an alleyway, which likely connected back to the exit he had used.

"It's often not wise to challenge a Hutt in such a brazen fashion."

...he remarked from a distance...

"They have long memories.

"Aren't you a saint," Toby piped up, casually making his way over. "Relaying such wisdom from an alleyway. You know, most people would consider being followed in the middle of the night creepy... You certainly seem the type, don't ya?"

Iermin the Hutt

I

CLUBBING

Ozzmo noticed someone else with both Iris Arani Iris Arani and Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest in the form of Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla but didn't have much time to formulate a reaction. As Yula Perl Yula Perl gave him quite a menacing look and flicked a cigarra at him before quitting from the establishment. He simply opened his large maw and ate it with a satisfying burp. It would seem that the zeltron didn't consider him attractive in the slightest; which was a shame really. Did she know about his muscles.

Ozzmo watched Sars Sarad Sars Sarad walk out of the establishment and Sinara Thorne Sinara Thorne come to the counter. Before turning his focus fully towards Toby Russen Toby Russen who finally responded about his mocking statements about his profession.
"Who would want to be an expert in that field? An old lady" He said with another laugh as more smoke blew from his elongated pipe. Watching as he walked out of the establishment also. All the entertaining people had left so Ozzmo decided to withdraw himself after establishing quite a reputation for himself.

Slithering to the entrance but not before speaking one last time.

"We shall meet again, Auf wiedersehen!"

Ozzmo said with much gusto before finally making it out of the door into the street. It would seem that Sars Sarad Sars Sarad and Toby Russen Toby Russen were going to engage one another. The Hutt would like to watch the entertainment but his ride had already arrived; slithering inside as the hover car took off.

LAST POST

Luric could not help but smile as Iris spoke. Something about her simply entranced the young Atrisian Knight, but what exactly, he could not place a finger upon. The way her eyes shone under any form of light, the way she spoke, the way she seemed to make any room she walked into seem like the most wonderful place to be. Now, Luric was many things; Jedi Knight, expert swordsman, philosopher, fiercely loyal friend, a font of useful little facts and hidden wisdom. But one thing Luric had not been yet was smitten by someone. "Quite well, Iris. Even moreso, now, I think. After all, it's always nice to not have to duck when we meet." he said playfully, with a little wink.

As the drink-slinger set his glass down upon the bar-top, the rose tinted liquid within fizzing just a tad, he picked it up carefully and took a sip. As he did, a Twi'lek girl approached the pair as another bartender let 'slip' a glass of what-have-you all over the Hutt behind him. Not that Luric would have even noticed had he seen it. No, he really didn't care much for what else was going on around them at the moment. For one of the few times in his life, he was content to be in the moment. As this Twi'lek girl ordered a drink, Iris introduced them to one another. He didn't even really bother so much to notice her rather skimpy outfit. Most might have had their attention drawn away, and rightfully so. Luric? No such chance, not tonight. He simply nodded to Tayl, offering a greeting of his own. "Well met, Tayl. Any friend of Iris is good company indeed."

Sipping his glass of rose-wine, he set it down gently on the bar once more, and turned his attention back to Iris. "You know, I still feel rather awful about that whole situation, Iris. You were right, of course, I should have announced myself a bit more properly. Let me make it up to you. I know a wonderful place not far from the Temple, only a short airspeeder ride away. I would be honored if you would allow me to take you to dinner, if it pleases you?" he said, a very sincere undertone in his voice. He was still very much a gentleman in that regard, it would seem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom