Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Relief Auction

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Looks many of the bidders were pulling back. Good. But some were trying to make deals with Hilal especially that fracking Twileak who attempted to flirt with her. Hilal was getting better at picking up social cues thanks to Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus lessons in flirting but Hilal really felt tempted to curse the Twileak out. She knew that she was trying to mess with her mind and Hilal was not going to let that happen. "Fine!" Hilal said to all of the bidders. "When I win, I will make sure that you can ride the speeder, run your diagnostics, and what not!"

She turned to the Matsu Ike Matsu Ike and sighed. "70k!" Hilal said hoping that'll be the end of it.

Untitled812_20230801212140.png

Objective: Add to the collection (LOT C - 75k )
Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Equipment: In bio (no armour)

Untitled852_20230827221222.png

“I heard you had been working with my mom on missions lately so I thought I’d come by and introduce myself officially.”

"It's a pleasure to meet you, yeah I worked with her, was good fight." Celt honestly didn't think Shakka was old enough for a daughter not much younger than herself, but armour and the athletic lifestyle mandalorians tended to live made guessing ages almost impossible.

She raised an eyebrow as the other girls took it in turns to bow out of the bidding. Well, if they didn't really want it, that was on them. "You girls can absolutely come visit me at my ranch on Kestri and try out the speeder, and my other cars.... but its coming home with me.... seventy five thousand." she laughed as she bid again.​

SCGcxdj_2.png

Attire: Zhinu Suit, Rulariyi Mandalorian Sunglasses

Sahan watched as some girls played a bid war over a speeder. It was quite amusing. Sahan wasn't much of a rider himself, preferring to be airborne on his much-easier-to-control armor flight systems. Still, as a Forgemaster, he recognized a high-quality item. Scanning it with his sunglasses, he could tell the thing was worth considerably more than what had been bid thus far. He decided to let them keep on and walked around the other lots.

There were a few fascinating things. The cannons were quite interesting and definitely more Sahan's style than the speeder. And he couldn't help being curious about the mystery box. He also noted that there were a few unbid items from Force-Tech, the company Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher owned. There were four wicked looking starfighters labelled as Force-Tech Wasp Series Starfighters: three "Warrior" versions and an "Executioner" stealth version. There was also a pair of Frostbane Cortosis Gauntlets. He actually already owned a pair of those that he had incorporated into his old set of armor. And the Starfighters weren't really his cup of tea, either. The cloning tech, however, might come in handy for something he had found deep beneath the Temple of Javarr on Kestri....

Still, it was supposed to be a charity auction, so he hated to see items with no bids at all. And to be honest, Sahan had really no idea what to do with his newly acquired wealth other than to invest in materials to create new things. He placed a 150,000-credit bid on each of the unbid items, the two cannons, and the mystery box. "And I'll also add in a six-pack of Crus-ade™ energy drinks on the mystery box. You won't be able to find those outside the Enclave."

D: 150,000
E: 150,000
G: 150,000
H: 150,000
K: 150,000 and a six-pack of Crus-ade™
L: 150,000
M: 150,000
N: 150,000
O: 150,000

Current Outfit

41015209f7857a1909db3739676fd6d1.png

The moment Celt raised the bid, Hilal immediately whipped her exasperated gaze meeting her friend's amused one. "Low blow Celt!" Hilal growled. "Don't you have like a billion bikes on your ranch already?!"

Looks like Celt is the only bidder left for the bike, might as well go all the way even if Hilal will feel like chit afterwards. Hilal loves competition, but it did come at a price of potentially having Celt be in second place. Though based on how Celt continued to raise the price, she probably didn't feel the same way. "80,000!" Hilal shouted at Matsu Ike Matsu Ike . If that's how's it's going to be, then Celt better prepare for Hilal eating her dust with the Stealth Bike the next time they race.

Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

Last edited:

tpuAKtr.gif

Objective: Bid on lots Aurek and Jenth

Allies:
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Neutral: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch
Enemies:
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song: Sharp Dressed Man

“The last time I remember seeing you was the incident at the temple on Kashyyyk I don’t remember seeing a lot of anyone during my time in recovery of course with everyone so busy with the aftermath of the explosion that’s not too surprising.”

He shook his head as his datapad pinged he checked it noting his bids had both been topped he upped them accordingly.

“Once I escaped… ahem once I was released by the healers well I was never one to sit idle for too long especially with so much going on in the galaxy at the time so I poured myself into work I’ve probably been on a thousand or more worlds in the past few years. Many times I have faced pirates, brigands, marauders, and warlords. More often than not these beings have had substantial physical treasuries for the most part I see that those treasuries go to the people of the galaxy who need them after all what need do I have for wealth beyond what pays for necessities but sometimes I am not in a place where there are people that I can give this wealth to asteroid bases desolate worlds, anchorages in space. So when that occurs I load these treasuries up and have them sold and place profit in a bank account and then I look for occasions like this to unload the credits off onto to ensure that they go to the people that need them.”

He smiled looking around.

“And it gets me back to nicer portions of the galaxy for a little while and grants me rest. I do rest I promise I have no desire to run myself so ragged that the galaxy loses one more protector because he can’t take care of himself.”

• Lot A: 40,000 Credits
  • Lot J: 300,000 Credits

2FS8YbB.png

Objective: Add to the collection (LOT C - 82510)
Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

"Don't you have like a billion bikes on your ranch already?!"

"Now, now sweetie, dont spoil that face with frown..." she winked at Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla she was goading her, but it was all for fun, at this point it hardly mattered who won really, but it it should probably be herself. "Eighty two thousand five hundred and..." she rummaged in her pocket and pulled out a credit note "...ten credits." she said to the agent of Matsu Ike Matsu Ike with a laugh, arching her back to ease out a little tension.

Last edited:

smalldivpurple.png

Allies: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
Neutral: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Ivory Ivory Shroud Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch
Currently wearing: This
Song:Eternal Youth

With both of the two other Mandalorian women agreeing she could examine the bike she happily withdrew her bid from the bike it meant a little more credits she could use elsewhere anyways. She burst out laughing as the bidding escalated between Hilal and Celt. Hilal’s face when Celt upped her bid would be forever etched into her memory.

“Oh you two are going to be a blast to watch.”

She frowned as her datapad buzzed.

“Looks like I got out of that race just in time as it seems I have a new challenger as well. Seems a Dragr has decided to flash the weight of his wallet around.”

She countered the bid on the stealth cannon that had caught her eye, sure this Sahan had made some flashy initial bids but lets see what his endurance is. She noticed that once again some named Roy Vermilion had out bid her on the Human Replica Droid well that could not stand this time she added a pot sweetener to her bid. She wore a self satisfied smirk the two men and two women against her in the bids would find she wasn’t a light weight.

“Let’s see what your endurance is like Dragr.”

She called out to the man spotting him in the crowd.

• Lot A: 45,000 Credits
  • Lot B: 20,000 Credits
  • Lot F: 50,000 Credits
  • Lot G: 175,000 Credits
  • Lot I: 100,000 Credits
  • Lot J: 325,000 Credits and a production run of M1 ‘Atin’ Labor Droids
  • Lot K: 200,000 Credits

smalldivpurple.png

Current Outfit

Celt was flirting with Hilal that much she picked up on. Normally Hilal would feel bashful being hit on by someone who's as beautiful as her but she was TRYING TO TAKE THAT BIKE SHE WANTED.

"You know as much as I love ya girl I have to take my prize!" Hilal retorted planting her hands on her hips. "This is my first auction and Intend to leave with something!"

She turned to Matsu Ike Matsu Ike breathing through her nose like a Kryat Dragon ready to devour its prey. "85,000!" She shouted.

Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

Objective: Add to the collection (LOT C - 87000)
Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

"Oh my days Vizsla... Eighty seven thousand... I'm just here trying to but a life day gift for little Timmy Saxon, you see, he doesn't have long and he said that all he wanted was a chance to own his very own high end piece of military hardware.

Its OK, I'll just tell him that mummy was chased away by the big bad forgemaster."
she put on a feigned look of sadness then raised her eyebrows. It was just the two of them left in the running, but several other auctions had kicked off too. This was fun, although Celt was beginning to wonder whether she was only bidding to get a rise out of Hilal, the bike wasn't even collectable, just really really cool.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Araia Bralor Araia Bralor Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

The bids continued to increase and alter... small bidding wars were interesting and giving a look at it as she heard Roy was easy enough. A smile on her face though while she patted his arm. "It is alright, having credits is not as much an issue... if anything I would prefer it in some ways for those of the silvers... if you can pay your way instead of relying on a stipend from a government for the bare minimum... it makes it easier for the jedi to not be under the thumb of any one organization that might try and have a say in how affairs are handled." She said it while walking and allowing him to come a little so she could go up to the auction stage.

"Final moments for the auction, if you want to put in last minute bids... now is the time." Offering a small smile on her face while she turned to look at it and at the people. "Thank you all for this and well it is a good metric to look at what we can do and improve in the future. The credits raised go to rebuilding and relief efforts on worlds that have been attacked in recent weeks." She said it and bowed while walking over towards one of the lots. She looked at the bidders for Lot K and smiled. "Well out mystery box does have something of a good go... so I will reveal it in case anyone else would like to try for it at the last moment."

She said it with a grin and slid a Sasori Experimental Shielding Unit. From a case below... a chance for them to get out soem fo the equipment they were working on while she held it on her wrist and hand. "It is a forearm shield, you can adjust the size for needs but the weight is managable and its power source uses dark energy so it will last most species lifetimes and than some." She held it to show it and then placed it on the stand. "It uses compacted hypergate technology to send attacks directed at it into hyperspace. The scaled up version for ships that we designed are being tested as we speak." The Shields of Actuation being on only the largest of vessels they were able to make.

The jedi master also had a second decision and used her interface over her eyes and she flicked and sent a message. 'Retrieve project Force Rider and Boudica... and one more stealth speeder.' She asked it and the request went out as she spoke with a bow. "There is also a second thing... following this auction we will have a small break and given how popular it seems to have been... we will auction off a second speeder and two other special models. So for those who might not be able to get their bid there will be a chance and those who won can see some of the other things we have been working on."

Last edited:
Outfit: Shikibu Dress
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Celt Saxon Celt Saxon | Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch | Araia Bralor Araia Bralor | Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

The girl hardly even blinked at Supisy’s flirtations. That made the young Twi’lek even more perturbed than potentially losing the bidding for the speeder. Two women with Mandalorian clan names continued to up their bids. It was so out of hand now that Supisy couldn’t even bring herself to stay in the fight. ”You girls are crazy!” Supisy exclaimed, shaking her head and crossing her lekku across her chest in frustration. ”Good thing I have contacts in Sasori. I’ll just see if they can build something closer to my own needs. Good thing that this huge price tag will do some good in the galaxy.” Contacts within Sasori was probably a bit overstating things, but assuming the plans weren’t super secret there was a good possibility that something could be worked out. Especially since as Latty had said, Supisy didn’t need stealth or all that firepower.

Just when she was about to concede completely there was an announcement of a special speeder auction in addition to the bigger auction. ”Wow ladies. Looks like the game’s gotten bigger. I’ll put forty K on the Sasori Force Rider,” Supisy called out. True she wasn’t a Jedi and wouldn’t be able to unlock the speeder's true potential on her own, but she knew a Jedi she wouldn’t mind holding on to her as they sped around Atrisia.

Speeder Auction Lot B - 40,000 credits

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Araia Bralor Araia Bralor Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

The buzzer sounded, final bids were being tallied... the jedi master stood there with a bow of her head as she held a hand out TO ONE OF THE BIOTS WHO CAME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS. "Welcome bidders, it looks like we raised over five millions credits." The total of 5,102,000 showed on the screen for the auction with a matching amount being donated from Sasori and the Atrisian Commonwealth for 15,306,000. "A little over fifteen million towards relief and recover efforts. Congratulations to all of the winners and should you need information about how to use your product a Sasori rep can help you. For those who have won prizes that are to large to carry or drive out give information for transportation to a rep and we will be able to coordinate it. PLease continue to enjoy the Crown and Spears functions as well as the secondary auction of the speeders."

She clapped and several of the biots were coming to bring the various prizes to the people and Matsu walked around seeing some of them. She looked at the one who had shot gun the bids and gotten a hefty amount which was welcomed. Araia Bralor Araia Bralor with a bow to the Mirialian. "Congratulations. please let us know where you would like the ship to be sent. She is most interested to meet you." THe jedi master held a hand out as a Choushin Biot came and stood there with her hands in front of herself. "Hello master, I am Blue Hawk. The choushin avatar of your ship." The biot offering another bow to Araia when she could answer any questions needed or give more information. THe jedi master continuing around the others and Roy was there when she bowed her head. Seeing Celt Saxon Celt Saxon "I do hope you can stay for the second auction, you seem to appreciate the speeders based on your conversations Lady Saxon."

Auction Block:
Lot A: Cat's Eye Bodysuit - Advanced stealth suit, unisex design with high levels of protection.
Lot B: A.C.M.E. Armor - Advanced medical armor and equipment designed to protect medics and doctors in the field protecting patients.
Lot C: Experimental Stealth Speeder - Advanced stealth technologies built into a sleek and fashionable speeder.
Lot D: Sasori Junjita - Advanced cloning and adaption technologies for terraforming and acclimating species to a new world quickly.
Lot E: Sasori Last Resort Cannon - Stealthy weapon for last resort shots if captured.
Lot F: 1x Product comprised of Chai La Plating - Highly protective, lightweight and able to repair itself over time.
Lot G: Stealth Cannon - First generation stealth turbolaser firing invisible volleys.
Lot H: Hydra Class Combat Biot - Advanced self replicating combat biot able to replenish its own squad.
Lot I: "Blue Hawks Flight" - Mysterious ship paid for in full by a sith lord to a jedi company. Abandoned soon after by sith lord when he realized the jedi fashioned it to work for lightsiders.
Lot J: Gallinore IKM Prototype - From Locke and Key, a powerful HRD highly skilled.
Lot K: Mystery Box - It could be anything.... Contain Sasori Experimental Shielding Unit
Lot L: Force Tech Wasp - Advanced Fighter from Force Tech - 3x "Warrior"
Lot M: Frostbane Gauntlet -
Lot N: - Force Tech Wasp - Advanced Fighter from Force Tech - 1x "Executioner"

Last edited:
Current Outfit

Decor.jpg

"My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined."

Hilal's face was pressed against the counter a large glass of Jawa Juice was placed next to her. She asked the serving Droid to pour her a strong glass of Grog but the Droid rejected her request due to her being underage. As much as Hilal wanted to rebut his statement saying that she was an adult by Mandalorian standards but it she didn't have energy to do so. Besides, it wasn't like that argument ever worked whenever people questioned Hilal's age. The young woman slowly lifted her to see the Jawa Juice seeing the streaks of water gently gliding against the glass. And with it, Hilal could see her despondent expression against light reflecting off the drink.

She lost her first auction against Celt Saxon Celt Saxon the woman whom she had a massive crush on. Hilal wanted that damn speeder she was ready to break the bank for it. Yet Matsu Ike Matsu Ike ended the auction before she was able to counterbid. Hilal immediately stormed out not wanting to see Celt's smug expression. All that desire, all that preparation only to fall short Hilal endured failure multiple times in her life and has learned from it. Yet it failing always hurts even if it was something trivial as an auction.

Still, Hilal wondered if she was being a sore loser. It was just a bike, one that could've been useful for her contracts. But nobody was hurt but Celt had plenty of bikes on her farm. Why deny Hilal a useful tool? Hilal frowned when Matsu mentioned there was another round of auctions this time for more bikes. "Let's hope I get lucky this time," Hilal muttered taking a big swig of her Jawa Juice. "GIMMIE 50k on the Stealth Speeder!"

Last edited:

smalldivpurple.png

Neutral: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

Poor Hilal she looks so sad she thought as the other woman left for the bar. She decided to approach the hostess of the auction since she had one so many of her bids.

“Hello Lady Ike I’ve come to discuss my winnings. Especially given that I promised a production run of my Atin droids for that human replica droid you had on the list I presume those are to be directly delivered to you once they are ready? Or should I make other arrangements?”

She tapped her datapad on lot Isk

“Also in what hangar might I find my winnings for lot Isk as I assume a ship would be too big for the floor displays.”

She said with a small chuckle placing a bid on the new lot Besh while she was at it.

“My apologize for beating you so thoroughly Mister Vermilion but at least it is all going to a good cause.”

• Lot B: 45,000 Credits

smalldivpurple.png

tpuAKtr.gif

Objective: Bid on lots Aurek and Jenth

Allies:
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Neutral: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch
Enemies:
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song: Sharp Dressed Man

“In that I agree being a part of any one of the many galactic governments certainly limits the number of those we can help. After all, the Jedi of the Republic before the original Empire allowed slavery to fleurish under their peacekeeping efforts because they were bound to the Republic and the Republic refused to do anything. Though it does have down sides I can think of a few worlds where my wanted poster hangs because the law enforcement there took umbrage with me doing their jobs for them.”

He chuckled. It was a mostly true statement but there were probably few that also had his wanted poster hung up because he had flirted with the wrong local official's daughter but he thought it best not to mention those to Master Ike.

“It’s alright Miss Bralor I mostly put the money there for the charity of it. I'm a man who prefers to travel light anyway so too many things are not necessary. Speaking of the charity since none of my money went to the first round let me place a nice 50k starting bid on the new lot Cresh should get the ball rolling there.”

• Lot C: 50,000 Credits

2FS8YbB.png

Objective: Won the stealth speeder, no bids yet on second auction
Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Hex smiled as her winning was announced and immediately transfered the required funds to the charity. She saw Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla walk out as they were setting up new lots. Perhaps she had poked her a little too hard. She followed the girl after giving the auction staff the information they needed.

"Hey Viszla, you ok? no hard feelings right?" she asked with a friendly smile to someone she geniunely liked and respected. It was never fun to lose and as mandalorians were super competitve as a breed she didnt blame Hilal, perhaps she might need to learn to hide it better, but she was seventeen, it was forgivable.

Celt gestured to the bar with two fingers and the barman just poured two glasses of expensive whiskey with large balls of ice into them. The redhead smirked and picked them both up handing one to Hilal. "To your clan and mine" she tapped her glass against Hilal's then took a big swig.

She noted the newest auction starting and that Hilal had made a bid. "Think I should buy myself a second one?" she teased.

Last edited:
Tags: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Araia Bralor Araia Bralor

”No frackin’ way another Mando is gonna steal a speeder out from under me,” Supisy blurted out as she saw the new bid on the Sasori Force Rider. She knew that she could just buy these things from Junko, but now her competitive juices were really flowing. ”Fifty thou on Lot B!” she yelled out. She knew that the bids were all entered electronically, but there was something about announcing her presence as the new leader that made her feel better about it.

Of course she would have to give a look around and make sure that Latty didn’t think she was getting too riled up. Her partner seemed to always know when Supisy was having fun and shut it down quickly. As she punched her bid into her data pad she grumbled to herself. The Mirialan Mando had won seven items from the previous lots. Supisy wondered where the funds were coming from. Of course the same would probably have been said of her.

Speeder Auction Lot B - 50,000 credits

Current Outfit

Hilal was so focused on her Jawa Juice that she forgot to increase her bid. Turned out she felt more bummed than usual, all that fire she had during the auction was extinguished quickly. Just then, Hilal saw Celt Saxon Celt Saxon sat next to her asking if there were no hard feelings. Hilal immediately locked eyes with Celt all of the gloom that she was feeling vanishing. She couldn't stay upset at Celt over a material item like a bike. That and Celt looked so damn cute that she there was no way Hilal will sully her mood.

"I'll be fine," Hilal said raising her half drunken class and toasting Celt. "We're still Mandalorians at the end of the day, we fight each but we always have each other's backs."

Hilal glowered at Celt when she teased that she wanted a second. "I think you had enough," Hilal said forcing a smile before turning to Matsu Ike Matsu Ike . "60,000 credits!" She shouted.

smalldivpurple.png

Neutral: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

“Well that is good Mr. Vermilion."

She heard Supisy Blen Supisy Blen shout her bid and her data pad pinged shortly afterward she laughed at the Twi'leks energetic nature. She found Supisy in the crowd and blew her a kiss before updating her bid.

“My dear Lady Blen if you expect me to go down easily I fear you shall find yourself sorely disappointed."

She said flashing the Twi'lek a fierce grin.

• Lot B: 55,000 Credits

smalldivpurple.png

Tags: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Araia Bralor Araia Bralor Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Supisy felt lucky that a second chance to contribute to the cause and gain a fast vehicle had come about. In the end if she didn’t win it could still ask Junko for something to take the place of the two speeders she missed out on. But the young Twi’lek wasn’t going to give up as easily this time. It appeared that it was just two bidders. And the Mirialan Mando had taken in quite a haul in the main auction. There was hope in Supisy that her rival would run out of money. When Supisy saw the blown kiss, it made her smile. She tried flirting with the Vizsla chick to no avail. Was the Bralor young woman a more receptive target? Or was she just playing games? Supisy had to find out.

”I never want an opponent to just lay down…” as she said it, Supisy giggled at the possible innuendo. Of course she didn’t mind the alternative meaning, but that wasn’t what they were discussing now. ”Bring on the fight Miss Bralor. But I will honor the reverse of my offer to Ms. Vizsla. I’ll give you a ride on the speeder and drink with you all night if you bow out.”

Speeder Auction Lot B - 60,000 credits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom