Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Relief Auction

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
The auction had been quite a show and the bladesisters always came out to show their support of things... plus chance to see the latest of everything as there were several other mandalorian clans here. Basaba standing in her armor with her short hair. The datapad while she looked over the specs of the various bokes but honestly a bidding war could only go so far... the first lot wasn't being bid on and it looked like one fo the most impressive being reverse engineered from a war droid she knew so it was able to land on and take off from a planet itself... and if you were in full armor if could bring a mandalorian.... so riding it down onto a world was a possibility or calling it to come in and help you with the right programming for defensive means of the user. She walked forward though seeing some fo the other mandalorian and crossed her arms over her chest as the first speeder was looking the best.

Bid
Lot A: 50,000

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Araia Bralor Araia Bralor Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Basaba Willamina Basaba Willamina

The auction wasn't as massive but then they had it for only a smaller pool of items. A smile on her face though as there was plenty from the auction that they would be able to donate to the charity itself. Seeing them have the small bid wars though was fine and she spoke with the chime coming. "The bidding will end soon, get final bids in please." She said it while checking on all of it and the speeders were being on display more for them to try out and sit on if they wanted to. Drinks from the serving droids as well as some food as the jedi master walked around and looked at the others with a smile on her face. "Good luck."

tpuAKtr.gif

Objective: Bid on lots Aurek and Jenth

Allies:
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Neutral: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch
Enemies:
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song: Sharp Dressed Man

He grinned, noting that he had been beaten out of the bid by Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla he quickly punched in his new bid. Half hoping he would win half hoping that the Mandalorian would out bid him and push even more money towards the charity.

“Well Miss Vizsla looks like you have one last shot at beating me out from this bike, best be quick about it then."

He said, flashing the woman a grin. It was nice participating in competition without such high stakes.
  • Lot C: 70,000 Credits

2FS8YbB.png

smalldivpurple.png

Allies: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
Neutral: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch
Currently wearing: This
Song:Eternal Youth

“Terribly sorry Lady Blen I don't drink so I can't take you up on your offer besides I would hate to be disingenuous to the charity."

She said with a small smile as she upped her bid slightly to beat Supisy's bid.

“Perhaps if your next bid is significantly larger than my current bid along with that ride and some promised quality time with that bike then I might being willing to throw in the towel.

• Lot B: 65,000 Credits

smalldivpurple.png

SCGcxdj_2.png

Attire: Zhinu Suit, Rulariyi Mandalorian Sunglasses

"That's a decent haul, so I can't complain. I can think of a few uses for some of these items. Would have liked to get my hands on that Stealth Cannon though. Any way I could purchase one at all?" Sahan asked Matsu Ike Matsu Ike as he watched the second auction go underway. He had no need for any kind of speeder, but it was rather fun to watch others get huffy and try to outbid each other.

TAGS: OPEN

Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

The jedi master looked at him and bowed. "It is available in our normal shop. We try and make sure anyone buying them though is... I want to say this the best way. Not going to go and start massive wars." She said it and held her hands up. "No examples but seems whenever there is a new model weapon someone wants to try and use it to hold a world hostage." She said it and there was a few examples but they were sadly long memories by now... mostly gone once they had turned on everyone in the galaxy. "Really the only problem is amount as the stealth materials take the longest to machine and create."

SCGcxdj_2.png

Attire: Zhinu Suit, Rulariyi Mandalorian Sunglasses

"That makes sense," Sahan replied to the Silver Jedi. "There are many in the Galaxy who would subjugate every world they can, from imperials to Alliance politicians. Even amongst my own people - meaning the Mandalorians, not the Kiffar - there are people who look to do that. I still believe most are Sith-aligned, and I do not consider them brethren. I am aware of what some think of the Enclave, due to biased rumors spread by the media. Some is based in truth, but some is outright lies. Regardless of what you may believe yourself, I can assure you that my only enemies are Sith, criminals, and those who raise their weapons to me first. I'm Karjr, a lawman. I protect the innocent. And when I see someone trying to do some good in the Galaxy, I try to help out, if I can. That's why I'm here. Most of this I have no use for, but hopefully the charity money goes to actually help people. That, and I do love tech. These speeders may not be my style, but I am thoroughly impressed by the engineering. The one in Lot A is based off a Basilisk War Droid, no doubt."

Sahan watched the bidders. The bids were still rather low for such quality items. It might be fun to goad them on a bit. "Come on, people. Surely you aren't afraid to put down some real money. How bad do you want it?"

TAGS: OPEN
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

"I think Mandalorians are just as variable as jedi at times. Each clan and each individual can differ greatly as there have been just as many who served and worked with the sith as there have been neutral and worked with the jedi. The beskar we offered was a joint endeavor to aid mandalorian knights in their temple." She grinned and agreed with him as she nodded. "It is, we developed it based on the design and what we have learned but someone in the engineering suggested a lot more style... apparently a speeder in space looks cool as they said." She grinned though as engineering came up with some rather interesting contraptions and technologies so if they wanted to make something look cool she had no real problem with such a thing. "We have developed some other things as well." She showed some of the specs for things that could have been in the mystery box besides a hypergate shield. A Quantum Crystal or Combat Heels just among them. "We can get you a couple of the turbolasersas we have been developing them and a suitable reactor now to power it that is scaled down. In terms of a ship it would make it so the weapons don't draw from systems and power like life support in case of attack... can preserve and still manage to defend ones self... same with shielding."

Outfit: Shikibu Dress
Tags: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Araia Bralor Araia Bralor

The first girl blasted Supisy’s bid out of the water and now this new rival doesn’t drink? Supisy didn’t know if she was going to have to turn her attention to the males present at the event or just wait off til she returned home to really be able to have some fun. But that didn’t mean that she had to give in on the item up for bid.

”I’m not sure that I am willing to bid against myself. I mean I don’t know what your limit is right? I know this is for charity and all, but my business partner wouldn’t be too happy if I was to bid say a hundred K just to try to make you give up.” Supisy technically could afford the bid, but she could also have a speeder custom made for her at that price and if Araia had only 70k to bid that would be throwing 29k away. ”I’ll up you by ten K more. That’s as high as I’m willing to go. I don’t even use the Force, so it’s not like I can use it to its full potential. Shame you’re not interested in getting some drinks. But if whether you win or lose this speeder I can talk to my partner. She’s got a good relationship with the engineers in the Commonwealth. She might be able to let you see some of their advancements.”

Speeder Auction Lot B - 75,000 credits

smalldivpurple.png

Allies: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
Neutral: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Basaba Willamina Basaba Willamina
Currently wearing: This
Song:Eternal Youth

Whatever reply Araia was going to give Supisy died on her lips when she heard the words 'combat heels' come out of Lady Ike's mouth and she found that fascinating.

“Lady Ike you and I must simply have a conversation about these things you call 'combat heels.' I would have loved to receive those from the mystery box."

She turned back to Supisy.

“My apologies for delaying the conversation but I simply had to know about them. I certainly wouldn't want you to bankrupt yourself trying to impress me. Is my not drinking such a lack of commonality for you?" She teased her flashing a wicked smile. “Surely lady Blen there are far more interesting things you might wish to spend your time on with me to bribe me away from bidding further than drinking."

She reached out with a slim golden skin hand that was filled with rough calluses that betrayed her profession in comparison to the softness and rich purple of the dress she wore.

“I think however I shall accept your offer and bid no further. Especially as it will save me the credits to deal with Lady Ike about receiving some of those combat heels she mentioned. Nothing like looking deadly whilst still being deadly afterall."

• Lot B: 65,000 Credits Bid Canceled

smalldivpurple.png

Araia Bralor Araia Bralor Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

She was looking at Sahan when another spoke and she looked at the woman with a bow of her head. "The combat heels are an item that has been developed yes.... and like any of the items that we have here we are happy to sell them out of the auction shoudl they be wanted. Proceeds going as needed to the relief funding." She gave the statement but also brought a hand up as one of the biots brought a pair that could be seen. The sleek design. "We developed them for an acrobatic fighter. Able to activate with a little foot flexing duel sabers so you can attack with different angles. It can take a little time to get used to... but worth it."

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Hilal frowned trying to concentrate, she lost focus last time her mind being muddled with anxiety and fears of failure. "As much as I love ya girl," Hilal said to Celt Saxon Celt Saxon . "I need to concentrate afterall you're the one who stole my bike last round!"

The young woman stuck her tongue out to Celt before turning around towards Matsu Ike Matsu Ike . "80,000 credits!" She shouted taking another swig of Jawa Juice.

Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion

Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Celt Saxon Celt Saxon Roy Vermilion Roy Vermilion Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Araia Bralor Araia Bralor Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Basaba Willamina Basaba Willamina

The conversations were there and the final bids were incoming... one of the biots who were overseeing it nodding when it sounded. "THank you everyone." The jedi master spoke from the floor and while projecting her voice it wasn't loud to the ones closer to her.. it was made so everyone could hear her. "This had proven to be just as effective and happy to have and it will add to the relief funds a little over half a million credits.. Please come and pick up your prizes, rooms are for everyone and there is plenty of food as well as shops that can be accessed if there is anything that you wish to buy. We have many more things that were not shown including some investments in our newest technologies." She said it and bowed her head in thanks to all of them.

Lot A: Sasori Boudica Rider - Reversed engineered basilisk wardroid able to go from space to planet and surface to spaace with incredible speed and shielding.
Lot B: Sasori Force Rider - Experimental speeder built for speeds previously unseen and mirror Loth wolves in the ability to channel the force to make hyperspace windows over small distances.
Lot C: Experimental Stealth Speeder - Experimental speeder being presented for a second time with how popular it was and designed for some fo the best in terms of stealth attacks.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
The sound indicating the auction was over came and she stood there... thankfully no one else bid on the first one... which helped as the other two had their competition. She got a chance to look at some of the others while approaching for the speeder and it was plenty decked out in weapons. The armor and shielding systems looked more then enough while she tapped it and its repulsors activated allowing her to start moving it with a few of the other mandalorian knights forming around. The biot giving her information to her datapad and interface on her armor that would let her know what she could do with the speeder. She looked at the others though and nodded her head.

Outfit: Shikibu Dress
Tags: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Araia Bralor Araia Bralor

Supisy found it humorous that her competition had been distracted by the mention of combat heels. The product was something that Supisy had seen already during her time in the Commonwealth, so it didn’t catch her attention nearly as much as it had Araia’s. Though Araia was dressed up all fancy, somehow the idea of a Mando using combat heels was also somewhat amusing.

At the question about drinking, Supisy gave a nonchalant shrug. ”Common or uncommon isn’t really a question. Just find that it helps to break the ice with a glass in most people’s hands.” At the mischievous smile and purposely vague mention of better ways to spend their time, Supisy giggled. ”Obviously you’re not one of those people who needs liquid courage. I like that. And I can very much imagine multiple other forms of bribery if you’re open to them.”

At the extended hand Supisy raised her own and took Araia’s. She lifted her other hand and placed it on Araia’s forearm with a smirk as the Mirialan Mandalorian conceded the auction. ”That’s a shame I hadn’t given my best offer yet…I will be sure to get you in contact with my partner, but if you would indeed look fantastic in a pair of combat heels. I hope to see you in them later.”

News then came that the auction had been closed. Supisy won the speeder she had bid on. Though her thoughts were still lingering on the image of Araia in combat heels, she also thought about how she was going to explain her purchase to Latty. It wasn’t like she spent too much. But the last thing she really needed was another vehicle. At least they had upgraded the storage hold of the ship, so it wouldn’t take up too much space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom