Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Celebration Time | ZU Dominion of Ornfra

ISCC Narrator

I
The Chiss Open Immigration Policy had worked and the Planet of Ornfra had decided to join the Zweihander Union. It was a day to celebrate. Their was joint operations abound. In space the fleets were doing some mock exercise and on ground the forces were doing some sort of exercise as well. On the city streets flags and banners were everywhere as a festival celebrating the joining of Ornfra and the Zweihander Union was being had. Everyone was celebrating. The Zweihander Union was for everyone, It was a shining beacon of what hard work could achieve. When everyone did their part, great things could be achieved.

Objective 1:
Fleet Exercises Work together to find a balance with the Ornfra Fleet.
Objective 2:
Ground Exercixes Work together to find a balance with the new forces from the Ornfra Garrison.
Objective 3:
Signing Ceremony Provide security as the powers that be do their thing and sign those peace documents.
Objective 4:
Enjoy the celebrations​

106-1060530_albert-wesker-n-for-nerds-albert-wesker-png.png

REJOICE

Objective: 3 & 4
Tag: Ben Craig Ben Craig | Auriel Auriel | Charles Castex Charles Castex | Tranquility Tranquility | Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

This was perhaps the first time that the Zweihander Union was being officially recognised as a growing Galactic power, though surely not yet of the importance and size of the Eternal Empire and the New Imperial Order, certainly not like the magnitude of the Sith Empire or the Confederacy of Independant Systems, but the first steps were made, the foundation was being laid down and was being built upon with both efficient speed and effective effort. It was in a way, truly a moment of celebration and though Credius was no man to truly enjoy such wild festivities, he always remembered that there was always something to gain, something to find use for, even during such needless frivolities.

He remembered that someone had told him that it was only a matter of time before he'd actually start enjoying parties, wether they were part of the course or not. He thought about it for a moment, certain it was that young woman Lunara Azure Lunara Azure who did egg him on to enjoy the social side of these things a bit more. Well, since he WAS the Chancellor of the Left, it was in his best interest to at the very least find some enjoyment in this breather from his work and duties. Alas, even here, he'd have his work cut out for him with all these dignitaries down on the planet awaiting his arrival.

Waiting aboard The Premier, A Loth wolf Patrol frigate used for such diplomatic missions as this one, the man looked in the mirror and smiled slightly, his gray hair had turned blonde again, his hunger had been subsided and whatever wrinkles he had, were yet again gone. In truth, it would be pretty hard for anyone not knowledgeable on his condition to be aware that this man was the same stern, old Credius Nargath who stirred up trouble in the Confederacy, now ready to be the guest of honor on the planet Ornfra below to sign the treaty which would bring the planet under the protection and control of the Zweihander Union.

"Commander Harmon, hail Admiral Ben Craig and Fleet Admiral Evore on the comms, I want to make sure that every precaution has been made for possible intervention by those Chiss Terrorists that seem to still believe the old ways are the only option," Taking a few steps towards the console which would project the images of those hailed through the comms, Credius chuckled. "I also want a missive to be sent to Charles Castex Charles Castex , tell him to arrive on the ground, he'll have the duty of being the liaison with the admirals."
BlpVHqS.png

Objective // Objective Three and One - Protect //
Location // Kingston, Allegiance II Class SD //
Tags // Credius Credius , Ben Craig Ben Craig , Charles Castex Charles Castex //

"Chancellor, every possible prevention has been made. I assure you, any attempt to breach this celebration shall be met with my personal wrath"

Tristan stood near the end of the catwalk located above the various stations in thier separated workstations. Directly behind him were two of the Mystics from Illum, both female warriors clad in black and purple leather. They were his personal guard, and exhibited that image well.

"General, welcome aboard the Kingston. I am Fleet Admiral Evore, Supreme War Councilor and Joint Chief of the Naval Force. As such, I shall be overseeing the integration of your forces into the larger Zweihander armada"

His attention immediately turned to the Chiss Admiral who commanded the Ornfra Defense Fleet which was impressive despite it's apparent lack of vessels larger than Destroyers however the Chiss were not known, at least by Tristan, to utilize large Battlecruisers.

"Thank you, sir" the Chiss replied with a hint of relief, no doubt tired of coordinating the planets defense against the various disgusting organizations within the galaxy. However, there was also sadness in the man's voice, as was expected.

Jaranamo Sal

Don't you owe me money?
Objective // Enjoy the Celebrations //
Tags // @Crediu| Politicians //
Location// Celebration Hall Ornfra //

Jaranomo sighed as more and more Ornfran delegates began asking him questions and attempted to hold small talk with him, which Chiss were terrible at.

"How does the political system within the Union operate, Lord Sal?"

"As far as I am aware, Governors are elected by a planets population, directly above them are Moffs or Sector Governors which are applicable personnel selected by the Chancellors to serve as thier name suggests. Then the Grand Moff, serves as the leader of the Council of Governors"

"Well, what about the Judicial system?"

"I honestly don't know"

"Okay. Military. Will our version of the CEDF stay under our control"

"Up to the Supreme War Council and the Chancellors. Other than that, I don't know how a lot of stuff works nor do I hold any type of position to help you"

After this, he was going to get very drunk and retire in his quarters for a week.

latest

U N I O N

Location: Ornfra Space, Personal Shuttle being launched from The Sepulcher

Tags: Tranquility Tranquility Ben Craig Ben Craig Auriel Auriel Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Credius Credius

Dress: A long black version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

Gear: -Wearing prosthetic fingernails today

-His surgical tools are tucked away in his cloak

-He is also carrying his new lightsaber though keeping it completely concealed given the nature of the celebration.

Primary Objectives: 1. Signing Ceremony- Provide security as the powers that be do their thing and sign those peace documents.

Objective 2. (Pretend to) Enjoy the celebrations (without strangling annoying bureaucrats).

”Captain we will be touching down in a few moments, here is your schedule for the evening… oh and as you requested… Lieutenant Dran inspected the place yesterday. He thought you would find this area comfortable, as it allows you a good view over the party. People can find you if they have to quickly, but it is out of the way enough you shouldn’t be bothered…” Charles gave a thankful look up at the man as his grumbling was brought to a close by the new provided by the data-pad. Sighing as he looked over the information the Sith half wished that the Union had simply chosen to crush this world under the might of their military heel as well. True the peaceful solution kept his men safe and sound, but it was rather boring… and droll to spend his time on the ground dealing with politicians. Had his Master not ordered him to do this specifically, then he wouldn’t have been here… instead he would have remained his ship in orbit. The Sith only recently got the order to come down and be a liaison between the what was going on… on the ground… and the fleet,

”Tell the rest of the men to be ready to go, I want us to look busy enough that the politicians will hopefully leave me alone…” The man saluted and went to prepare as the shuttle touched down and Charles slowly stood up cracking his neck, the sound echoing through the room, rolling his shoulders he put the first data pad in his cloak and pulled out a smaller one. It was the one that normally allowed him to communicate with Tranquility and hook up the AI’s spider droid which he had brought along if it was needed. Her company would make this whole affair a lot more bearable, but he wasn’t sure if she had another more important job that she was supposed to be doing. Walking down the ramp and up the pathway toward the party, Charles officers followed after him to make sure that he would be in constant contact with the fleet… though whenever he entered the room with the celebration proper… his eyes did noticeably narrow.

At least until he could find that place which had been shown to him, and much to his amusement it provided a nice corner where his back was to the wall… and he could watch the entrances. This was more than prefect. If anything he could mentally occupy himself with keeping a look out for any threats that might try and slip in and cause problems. The main thing that he had to remind himself though that it would not be his place to deal with them… no he would have one of his men tell security. So crossing his arms and leaning back against the spot where the two walls meet, the male simply began to read over the reports that fed into his feed he had arranged from the Sepulcher. Using his flag ship as a communication center seemed like a smart move, given that he knew the habits of the crew like the back of his hand since he had helped to train them.

BlpVHqS.png

U N I O N

The Terminator
Focus: Tranquility Tranquility , Charles Castex Charles Castex , Auriel Auriel , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Credius Credius , Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff
Objectives: 3 & 4
Dress:
Uniform
Forces:

Hands clasped neatly behind his back, the Vice-Secretary smiled. The small samples of Kyber Crystals extracted from Ilum were being researched. Whether they could be used to power weapons of mass destruction or contribute to the advancements in medicine had yet to be uncovered. "Alert me when the Chancellors arrives on the surface." His commodore nodded and saluted before walking away. He let out a small sigh, everything was proceeding as the chancellors had foreseen. Ornfra understood it's place within the Union. There was still small pockets of resistance, as expected, but they would be crushed soon, if they hadn't been already. "Commodore you are in command. Alert me should there be any issues." The officer nodded as Ben walked to the onboard lab where a sample of the Kyber Crystal was being kept.

BlpVHqS.png

Jarred Ketzloff

The Immaterial Has Become...Immaterial

U N I O N
Focus: Tranquility Tranquility , Charles Castex Charles Castex , Auriel Auriel , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Credius Credius

Jarred rubbed his hands, "These people have not shown hostilities Captain?" The officer looked at the chancellor of the Right, "Only small bands of resistance sir. We do not expect any trouble on the surface today. Ornfra security forces alongside ours will provide protection sir." The chancellor nodded a bit unsatisfied. "Their immediate decision to join the Union troubles me." The captain tilted his head, "We will locate and eliminate any threats sir." He smiled and patted the man on the shoulder, "Of course you will Frank."

BlpVHqS.png

BlpVHqS.png

It was good to hear that Fleet-Admiral Evore was taking his duties seriously, the man had made a few mistakes in his position before, but he had yet to learn so many things and his job was one of great responsibility and duty, never an easy position to handle, of that, Credius was certainly aware.

As soon as the Chancellor of the Left found himself upon solid ground, he also found himself surrounded by various dignitaries, with most of them of Chiss heritage, being that they had a calm demeanor, seemed to posses far better communication skills than most races and had this unspoken feeling of pride that was undeniable in the Chancellor's eyes. However, despite it all, they also seemed to be very inquisitive, as he could see how one of the Union's assets, Lord Jaranamo Sal was quickly envelopped by a posse of diplomats, officials and dignitaries eager to figure out what the Union stood for or believed in. He himself did not fair any better, as easily a dozen of men and women had surrounded him, asking a multitude of questions.

"Will there be any form of restitution towards the old Chiss houses?"

"The Chiss are a respected part of the Union's people, they will be treated with the respect and dignity they collectively deserve,"

"Should we be alarmed by the increasing tensions towards the Union?"

"We should be careful in our ways of expansion, though there is no reason to be alarmed just yet. We may not be as large or expansive as other governments in this galaxy, but that does not diminish our drive to expand and surpass those around us."

"Who is that strange and somewhat off putting man over there?"

Now this was a question the Chancellor did not expect, seeing how the dignitaries were glancing at the somewhat cold figure of Charles Castex Charles Castex . Letting out a chuckle, Credius motioned the man to come closer to him and the dignitaries.
"This off-putting man as you call him is an important man to the future of our nation and insulting his honor and his spirit would be as an insult to myself, so please good sirs and ladies...do NOT repeat those insults in my presence."

With that being said, the Chancellor hoped to drag the newly promoted Commander to the drinks and beverage table. "Congratulations on your promotion my friend, your efforts are paying off at last, I see."

BlpVHqS.png

latest

U N I O N

Tags: Tranquility Tranquility Ben Craig Ben Craig Auriel Auriel Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Credius Credius

Dress: A long black version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

-He is also carrying his new lightsabers though keeping it completely concealed given the nature of the celebration.

Primary Objectives: 1. Signing Ceremony- Provide security as the powers that be do their thing and sign those peace documents.

Objective 2. (Pretend to) Enjoy the celebrations (without strangling annoying bureaucrats).

Insults… it had been a long time since anyone tried to insult him manner, judge him for being different, point out that he was strange. Then again that is what had been different about the Union… it was his skills that were accepted and admired. What was on the outside matter little and to those like Mir, well the little girl seemed to prefer whenever he took off his mask without any worry in front of her. Growling low the male just used it as motivation to focus on his work, so much so that it would be harder for anyone to drag him out of it if need be… harder for anyone except his Master Credius. In public though the man was just ‘Chancellor Credius’, but the spring which the Commodore obeyed his commands was no less slow than it would be if they were in private. Standing up and handing his data pad over to one of his officers he walked over and looked down at the group of dignitaries with a cold gaze and his arms crossed in a way that simply said, ‘I heard the whole thing… and I am not amused.’

He was a bit surprised at the lengthy defense he received from his Master, though Charles was taken aback by the act, he didn’t show it on his face. Instead focusing on each dignitary in kind his gaze would warm slightly for each lady he passed over to the point that after the last of them he said, ”It is a pleasure to meet each of you, despite your mistaken impression of me. Oh and before I go… if any of you ladies find yourself without someone to dance with… I am always free.” The tall Sith gave a bow with a rather graceful flourish to it for someone of his size and suspected that he had probably signed himself up for a social event later on that evening. Still he was not going to feed into what these people thought of him that was a lesson that Tranquility had taught him when it came to dealing with those who judged him. Still he was rather amused about what his Master had said, and was only too happy to follow along after the man.

He didn’t say anything at first as he looked down at the beverage table, putting his hand up and waving it back and forth, ”I am afraid I must refrain from any drinks or food in public. As you know I only allow certain people to see what I look like under this mask Chancellor. Thank you for your congratulations, but it really isn’t necessary. The men in my fleet did most of the work, I was just there to make sure things went according to plan as their leader. Any rewards you wish to given me, I would much prefer to be given to them… to be honest that is probably what I will do with it anyway. Those credit bonus’s don’t just disappear into thin air you know, but into the pockets of the hardest workers.” He winked at the Chancellor in a playful manner, showing that in a way he understood the concept the Union was built on and was simply practicing it, ”So does it look like these people will fall in line Chancellor with a simple peaceful ceremony like this? There are more effective ways to get them to do what we want… ways we both know I prefer.” The last part he made sure to whisper so as not to be over heard by any of the nearby dignitaries that might be lurking about trying to listen into their conversation.

BlpVHqS.png

"Admiral, what are the qualifications for ccommanding a warship of this size?"

Tristan was caught off guard by the question. It was very rare that someone had the nerve to ask for a specific command and those people had nerves of steel and were highly accomplished therefore he had no problem awarding them a large command. But thus Chiss? He was an arrogant, but smart leader.

"General, perhaps you were not aware but this warship was designed BT me. In addition to that, I award large commands to those who show their worth. Bring me the head of an enemy and show me the burning hulk of thier warship and we'll talk"

With that Tristan sent a message to the ground <"Watch them carefully. I suspect they're hiding something">

U N I O N

Focus: Tranquility Tranquility , Charles Castex Charles Castex , Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , Credius Credius , Jarred Ketzloff Jarred Ketzloff
Dress:
Uniform
Forces:

"Welcome Director Craig." The robotic voice announced as Ben entered the laboratory. "Any updates on the crystals chief?" The chief engineer looked up, "We've been able to start a diagnosis on the batch of crystals brought from Ilum sir. We're still figuring out the type of conditions required to grow them. We predict a frigid environment is required which is why we are keeping a small sample in one of the fridges." Ben nodded, "Very well, I expect a full report on the crystals by the end of the week. If we are able to reproduce these crystals, we would have a scientific breakthrough." The chief nodded before continuing his analysis. Ben turned around and headed back towards the bridge of the ship. If the Union was truly able to grow kyber crystals, that would open up a door to so many opportunities. Perhaps repopulating the almost extinct population of kyber crystals on Ilum or even intoducing the crystals to other planets.

BlpVHqS.png

Glad that Charles Castex Charles Castex ended up being such a useful excuse to seperate himself from the group of dignitaries for a moment, Credius listened calmly to what the younger man had to say. he had to agree with most of his decisions and objections, even rather impressed that the man yet again showed himself to be much more humble than anyone would expect a sith of his caliber to be. "Well, everyone will get their rewards for the efforts made in due time...hmm?"

Halting his pace and looking at Charles when he asked wether or not such apeaceful ceremony as this one would actually work to put this planet in line with the rest, the Chancellor could only chuckle sotly, while raising the index finger on his left hand and pointing upwards. "That's exactly why we are having this demonstrative wargame with the fleets, my friend," Hoping the man would understand that this was certainly not a peaceful transition without an actual show of force, the Chancellor of the Left hoped that it would be yet another small, but wise lesson for the younger Sith to be imparted with. "Even when things seem to go as smooth as possible, it is always best to keep your eyes peeled and your ears perked, because underneath the honeyed words and salivated speeches, there can always be a hidden motive, a veiled threat or the simple overwhelming pull of greed and lust. It seems that here on ornfra, the people's culture does somewhat lean to a more peaceful stance depending on the validity and strength of our miliatry, as they are quite keen to know wether or not their interests can be protected by us...call it a mutually beneficial assessment of the opposite party."

With one of the dignitaries now coming closer to Credius, the Chancellor was informed that as soon as the wargames were to be concluded, the treaty signing ceremony would commence in the presence of the highest political and military authorities of both parties. With a simple nod, Credius acknowledged this information and bade the dignitary of ornfra a good day, with the broadshouldered, stout Chiss walking away again. "Seems I'll have to make sure that the fleet admiral is keeping himself on schedule and prepared to come planetside afterwards," Casually reaching for his datapad, the man requested a secure transmission with both Ben Craig and Tristan Evore for the sake of this news. "Gentlemen, when you have concluded the spectacle of the wargames, you are requested to be present during the treaty signing ceremony, so do not soil your best uniforms if possible."

With a sigh, the Chancellor pointed at a group of military personelof an obvious highranking nature near the dignitaries of earlier. "As I told you Charles, they are meassuring us, just like we are meassuring them."

Tag: Charles Castex Charles Castex | Ben Craig Ben Craig | Tranquility Tranquility | Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

latest

U N I O N

-He is also carrying his new lightsabers though keeping it completely concealed given the nature of the celebration.

”Fair enough, but what good is war when you are only playing. The lack of people screaming in terror and how this activity is a bit void of… death… just so… oh what is the word… oh yeah… droll?” There was a heavy hint of sarcasm in Charles voice as he spoke about the concept, but he truly did prefer actual war to a peaceful transition. One would bring more prisoners, more subjects for his experiments, a chance to sharpen his fleets in a more effective setting, and for himself to grow his tactical skills on the battlefield. This didn’t mean that he wasn’t paying attention to his Masters lesson, and in fact if the man’s point was what the younger Sith thought, then he had been slightly ahead of him… well if only out of a method to assuage his earlier boredom at being ordered to attend the party. Eyes shifting around he noticed that some of the dignitaries still looked in their direction as though expecting to be pandered to or given a chance for an audience. Charles wished that Credius hadn’t pointed him out as being ‘important’ these people… he enjoyed the fact he worked in the shadows… and to work with silly bureaucrats like these wasn’t exactly his idea on how to spend a day,

”You are not wrong my lord at least according to my sources. I used my time while I was communicating with the fleet to put out some feelers within the crowd. My own officers are better at the game of small talk and socialization at these types of functions like these and so I made use of it to try and get the pulse of the place. At first glance it is just as you have predicted, but I can give you a more in depth report with my own thoughts? I will point out though, that any society which is so easily to sway by one ‘show of force’ in a peaceful manner with no resistance… can be swayed again.” Charles again lowered his voice as he came to the crux of his own point, part of which had to do with the style of life he had known before coming to the Union, ”I don’t trust those who are so willing to sign away their own sovereignty with smiles on their faces. They will do it again the moment we look weak Chancellor… I much prefer… well you know how I prefer this was done. If anything maybe the fear that the ‘creepy and disturbing man’ will come after them in the dark if they don’t obey. I mean my Fleet’s reputation does proceed itself… and a few rumors feed by Tranquility…”

He playfully nodded in the direction of the dignitaries who had asked that insulting question earlier. Charles kept up the reputation of his fleet for a reason, and Credius would know about it… very well in fact. The Sith was always happy to play boogieman whenever he was needed if his presence truly was unsettling to those who didn’t understand him. He grew quiet as the people began to come back closer, staring almost longingly down at a drink only to notice a few had straws. So while waiting on Credius he picked one up and raised his mask up just enough to allow him to put under, into his mouth, and drop it back down. A strange sipping sound followed, that received him a few stares, which he returned with that soul sucking look that he was famous for. Unlike his Master his desire to socialize with these people was only with those cultured enough to not judge a man by his appearance… it was as he finished his beverage that he turned his attention back to Credius,

”The question I want answered is what that measuring stick actually is, and could they be measuring us against someone else at this very moment. Have we checked that they don’t have political feelers out to other groups and that this isn’t just meant to placate us for time? I am sorry I don’t mean to sound paranoid, but keeping us safe is my job as one as someone who leads a fleet Chancellor…” He made sure to ask his questions low and soft, eyes looking at the military personal directly and assessing them as the future enemies that they might be, as well as the allies that this treaty claimed them to be.

BlpVHqS.png

ISCC Narrator

I
The People of Ornfra were celebrating this time. The more or less head of the Chiss government Hirk'vash'aecui smiled as he saw everything go smoothly. Times were hard and the Chiss Ascendancy had tried to drag them all into some war with the sith. Ornfra was a peaceful world. The sith were a bunch of dictators all out to kill each other. The Zweihander Union seemed to represent order, and was an meritocracy like they were. It seemed a match made in heaven. For too long the Chiss had lacked power on the galactic scale. By being the first world to peacefully join the Union they could be in a better position than those worlds that came later. They could have more of a say than those who thought the Ascendancy was still a credible power in the galaxy. Times were changing and they had to adapt. It was clear that like it or not the Union was spreading its wings over the area and Vash, wanted to be on the winning side. He had not doubts that the Union could and would walk over them if they let them. This was a celebration that they had peacefully joined. Thousands didn't have to die and the planet would largely stay the same. It was a win win. Vash smirked towards Credius Credius and made his way over.

"Chancellor I hope I am not interrupting, I just wanted to say thank you again for this. The Open Immigration that you announced seemed too good to true when we heard it. I am glad that it was not the case. The union not only is a rising galactic power but shares the same values and ideas that our people value. I am glad that we were able to join our people together and become stronger from it. I have procured a gift." A professional man dressed in some sort of servants outfit emerges as if on cue and opens the small box he carries. Inside the box is an ornate blaster. One of Chiss design and clearly holds a lot of history. "This is for you, It is a historic artifact of our planet and has seen plenty of action. Inside the case is a detailed history of the item, should you wish to read it. I wasn't sure what might be suitable and I figured if nothing else, this would be a great decoration in your office." He smiled at the men. Hoping his gift was well received.

With that it seemed the wargames were starting. There was a giant screen showing the overall field and dots representing the two sides. It would switch from this view to views of both sides as things began to happen. Most of the room began to pay attention to the war games and the room was quiet except for the video feed which had some people from both sides commenting about what was going on. It seemed more like some sort of sporting event rather than a tactical exercise. It was as if each ship was a virtual environment and every action it took was reported to Tranquility who then managed the status of everything. When one ship fired, it would do everything but actually fire. Instead calculations were ran and damage was generated and the information would pass. It was all for this show.

Charles Castex Charles Castex

Thraztin

T
Objective 2: Military exercises with the garrison
Tags: Open

Maiven's shuttle touched down on Ornfra amid the celebrations, but she wasn't here to party. She rarely had the time to celebrate. When she served the Chiss, they made her gallivant around the galaxy for the Sith. Now she was called to Ornfra to serve a new military. Although her place in the Union was with the ISB, she was well versed in the Chiss military, and as such they had deemed it necessary for her to oversee and protect the conversion of the planet's former CEDF garrison and house phalanx. It was rare for a Chiss leader to surrender their house phalanx, but Hirk'vash'aecui was amenable to the Union. He had after all brought his planet into the Union voluntarily, not something Maiven imagined many Chiss worlds doing. The house phalanx was merged with the CEDF garrison for the purpose of integration into the Union Armed Forces.

The challenge today was in the details of the integration. Any military could absorb another's forces, slap a new rank on a soldier, and slap a new name on a division, but there was something fundamentally different about the ways they fought. The Union's army had descended from numerous galactic empires, refining their techniques with each iteration. The Chiss had maintained the same military for thousands of years, with esoteric tactics that were often alien to outsiders. It was now that both armies had to understand each other so that they could one day work as one.

She stepped up on the platform overlooking the training grounds. Officers wearing uniforms of both the Union and the Ascendancy mingled. It brought her comfort that they could work together, but she knew that Chiss worlds closer to the capital wouldn't agree. She was at least hopeful that there would be no altercations today. She approached the leader of the garrison, a marshal by the name of Gott'oraso'manu.

"Ah miss Nuruodo, you made it, I hope your journey from Schesa was pleasant."

"It was marshal, and I hope the rest my day remains that way too. I don't intend to crack any heads, but if your soldiers and my soldier can't work as one, I may have to."

"I understand, but rest assured that my garrison is fully ready to become stormtroopers."

"Thats what I like to hear. I won't be in your way unless need be, keep up the good work and believe me when I say the Union is very generous to our people."

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Objective 2
Tags: Maiven

Red stood in the training grounds, watching and examining the multiple people mingling and training. He wore his officer's uniform, not his battle armor, for a change.The lieutenant insignia rank on his uniform showed his rank, and the ISB insignia showed he was apart of the Interior. His uniform looked different from the other officers, as Red was apart of the ISB, and they had different uniforms. Especially the secret police, which Red was apart of. His uniform made him stand out in the crowd. Red got some nervous looks towards him. That was expected, Red was an ISB officer, and he was in the secret police, which made plenty of people nervous on it's own.

Red was here to overlook the training, take intake profiles, partake in the training exercises, and make assessments on individuals... Okay, so maybe they had good reason to be nervous. Still, Red was mainly here to help with the ground exercises. Red walked up to a platform overlooking the training grounds. There, stood two people talking, the marshal of the garrison and a woman in the Union ISB. He approached them and saluted. "Marshal, my name is Lieutenant Red, I'm an ISB agent for the Union, namely the Secret Police. I'm here to begin assessment of the garrison's forces, and to find out their combat efficiency and their effectiveness along with Miss Maiven. I'm also here to help with the ground exercises. Shall we begin?" He introduced himself.

Thraztin

T
Objective 2: Military exercises with the garrison
Tags: Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Maiven hadn't known they'd be sending an officer, but it made sense. She was just one woman, and a recent defector at that. If the ISB was reluctant to leave her alone with other Chiss, she understood why.

She gave a quick salute to her superior.
"Welcome Sir, the marshal here has assured me that everything is going to go smoothly. It appears the former CEDF soldiers are responding well to the Chiss Open Immigration Policy, but ISB command thought it would be useful to have a Chiss agent of our own on the ground. I've been instructed to integrate myself with the rank and file for today sir, to better observe our new Chiss recruits. However, this is up to your discretion sir."

Maiven had come prepared for just that, fully equipped in regulation stormtrooper armour. It wasn't as nice to wear as her old Chiss officer's armour, but it worked for the day's mission. Disguises were a practical of being a secret police operative, and if she stayed secret well enough the recruits would have no idea that she wasn't even one of them.

tumblr_oc2rvxg3y71uumqtpo1_540.gifv
OBJECTIVE III and IV

Auriel took another glass, and downed it almost as fast as the first one. This was...tiring. As used as she was diplomacy and haggling for every single favour, she was truly unprepared for this different sort of bureaucracy. People celebrated and gossiped and ate and laughed and had fun, when all Auriel could see was the glorified surrender. Oh well. Seeing as how the Union was benefitting from this arrangement, she supposed she shouldn't be complaining too much.​
BlpVHqS.png

Objective: Objective 2: Liaise between Union and Chiss forces
Allies: Maiven Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Vaun had been following the marshal and listened closely as he spoke with the Zweihander Union representatives. He stood out from the rest of the CEDF and Colonial Phalanx personnel present. Vaun seemed to be wearing a blend of Union and Phalanx uniform, incorporating aspects of both into his current garments. The Chiss was proud he was a military liaison and he intended to display his new position to the world.

As the group spoke two key words stood out. Union Troopers and ISB. "Union Troopers. Trooper corps of the Union." he thought to himself. "ISB. Intelligence and Security Bureau. Intelligence Service of the Union. Limited Information." the thoughts continued rushing through his head. He had heard of the ISB, mostly rumours as little information about it existed publicly.

As they continued speaking Vaun got a notification on his datapad. The naval war games had begun while they were still talking. This risked putting them behind schedule and so Vaun deemed it appropriate to interrupt. "Apologies for the intrusion. Military liaison and junior commander Himm'Vaun'Merek. Shorthanded to Vaun by your people." he said introducing himself before continuing with his point. "It would be in our best interests to follow Lieutenant Red's suggestion of getting started with the military exercises. Our two navies have begun engaging each other and unless we begin ground exercises we risk falling behind schedule." He said showing the details on his datapad. Vaun was a man of military protocol. To risk falling behind and delaying the signing ceremony was simply unacceptable to him.

Last edited:

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Objective 2
Tags: Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek Maiven

Red listened to the two Chiss speaking to him, and nodded. He knew how Chiss operated, he had hidden out on Schesa when he was being hunted for a bounty. He had been near plenty of Chiss in that time, so he understood their culture somewhat. It would be interesting to see how they integrated with an outside major power, as Chiss could often be somewhat xenophobic. "Yes, let us begin. Agent Rama'ive'nuruodo," Red turned to her, using her full name. Man, Chiss had very long and hard to remember names. It was going to be a pain trying to remember all these Chiss' names. "I want you to integrate yourself with the troops. Find out how well they are integrating with the Union forces. Try to get to know some of the Chiss recruits. I want to find out who is loyal, and who might be possible traitors and defectors." He told her. It was a cold, hard job, being an ISB agent was., especially Secret Police. The Secret Police actually even had files on nearly every single soldier and person within the Zweihander Union. It was all for the protection of it's military assets and civilian safety. Still, it wasn't an easy job to have to do it.

"Agreed, Mister Vaun, we wouldn't want to fall behind. Let us begin. Let's show them that the army is just as good as the Navy. Let the war games begin." He said. "Marshal, how do you want us to go about it?" Red asked the marshal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom