Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Auriel

Auriel “The Spider”
diablo-3-reaper-of-souls-mr-jack-luke-mancini-hood-armor-wallpaper-preview.jpg

NAME: Auriel “The Scorpion"

FACTION:
Zweihander Union

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5”7

WEIGHT:57kg

EYES: Startling Red, almost seem to be freshly spilt blood in the dark. The color remained unchanged despite dark side corruption.

HAIR: Blonde

SKIN: White

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, High Midichlorian Count (approx. 13,000 per cell)

993180.jpg

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :

+Innocent-looking
On the first interaction, Auriel might seem innocent and naive, a woman who couldn’t possibly be a threat to anyone. This allows Auriel to ingratiate herself with people who ought to be hostile to her.
This innate ability has allowed her to easily get away with things she ought to be executed for, and even defeating opponents that might be counted amongst the most mighty in the galaxy. A sprinkle of enthusiasm, and just a touch of that childish energy was more than sufficient To turn jedi, Sith and mercenaries alike into drooling toddlers- just perfect for the slaughterhouse.

+Intelligent
Auriel has an outrageously high IQ, which she puts to good use as she weaves intricate webs to ensnare he prey. Never has she been outmanoeuvred, as she does a dozen things that seem random and utterly inexplicable- until the whole plan comes Together to form a constellation whose malevolence puts even the most violent Sith to shame.

-Unemotional: Auriel has a hard time understanding why some people might make certain decisions out of love. While she has an extraordinary deep academic understanding of the concept, she finds it quite difficult to understand in practice.

EQUIPMENT
2x Lightwhip, One Green, One Red
Standard Chainmail Armor
Phrik Armor (worn over the chain-mail)
HISTORY

Last edited:
Reactions: KAR

Last edited:
B A C K G R O U N D
Auriel had the most harrowing of childhoods- her Father had a high midichlorian count, and the man's proficiency in the
Force was turned upon his own family whenever his famously short temper erupted. Imperius was often the cause of such eruptions, but when dear father realised that Imperius no longer cared how much he was beaten up, the man turned his wrath upon the other three siblings, and Tyrael, Malthael and Auriel were often at the receiving ends of force pushes, breaking bones and suffering horrific injuries. Even worse was the smug tone with which the man denied them any treatment, and the passage of time was the only thing healing the children's wounds.

Named After the Archangel of Hope in her village's mythological beliefs, Auriel’s life took a sick turn as her mother passed on her birth-moon of Figaro Favoura VII. Even as her ashes cooled, Tyrael, Imperius and Malthael were thrown out of the house, separated by a cruel father who wouldn't even allow them the mercy of sticking together to survive. However, Auriel was spared this indignity, taken in by Aunt Itherael even as the woman herself struggled to make ends meet. Auriel spent her time living with her aunt as if she was possessed, pouring over any and every text that she could get her hands on, gaining knowledge the likes of which even great scholars could only dream of. After yet another week of nightmares and fear for her brother’s fates, she slipped out during the moonlit hours, and did what she realised she should have done a long time ago- and a few weeks later, her father was found murdered, his throat slit even as he rested on his bed.

As it turned out, her father had been hoarding quitea bit of wealth, and it was instantly spent on dressing her for the part that she had to play. The manificent, pricy robes allowed her access to the highest echelons of Favouran society, and after a couple of her husbands met very unfortunate accidents, she had sufficient resources to pursue the education and career she had always wanted.

Following that was a short, straight run to an ambassadorship, as she joined her family in working for the prosperity of the Union.

Last edited:

tumblr_oc2rvxg3y71uumqtpo1_540.gifv
O B J E C T I V E

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis. Etiam sagittis scelerisque mauris, pretium viverra tortor semper nec.​
BlpVHqS.png
Aliquam eu massa dolor. Quisque lobortis dui quis ligula suscipit, sit amet hendrerit nibh pretium. Donec consequat volutpat ex, sed feugiat turpis tincidunt eu. Fusce efficitur, nulla eget porta ultricies, massa diam malesuada magna, eu porta quam metus ut tortor. Aliquam nec quam mattis, fermentum enim id, molestie tellus. Sed malesuada sollicitudin massa, at ullamcorper turpis lacinia vulputate. Praesent ultricies fringilla dolor, vitae posuere arcu porttitor quis. In feugiat sed diam eu molestie. Ut mauris dolor, imperdiet non cursus et, interdum sit amet magna. Cras lacinia quis odio at fermentum. Integer egestas porttitor dignissim. Etiam lacinia a elit nec vulputate. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Suspendisse feugiat metus rutrum, gravida odio et, efficitur tellus. Phasellus neque augue, maximus ut porta vitae, placerat quis dolor. Praesent euismod orci lorem, ut tempor lectus porta id.​
BlpVHqS.png
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis. Etiam sagittis scelerisque mauris, pretium viverra tortor semper nec.​

Last edited:

Demon%20Eyes%20-%20Purple.jpg

O B J E C T I V E | Masquerade.
L O C A T I O N | Bastion Academy
T A G S | Old geezers and young fools.

T H E M E | Here.

G E A R | Here.​

The Mornedhel evolved differently from the Elzeri genoma, not carrying most of their notable features, the Mornedhel are different in but a few biological traits when compared with the Elzeri. The first one being that the Mornedhel do not feel cold,
causing them to survive even the lowest of temperatures without their bodies actually feeling its effects, it is even possible for a member of the species to shove his own hand inside a tank of CryoBan without feeling any pain in the process, believing that the species have developed endothermy. The second is a skeletal formation made almost entirely of pure cartilage, with the sole exception of their vital parts such as their skulls, causing them to possess lightning reflexes, natural agility and greater flexibility. A third difference between them and the Elzeri would be their voices, a evolved quality that was by and large the product of their enhanced vocal range, allowing them not only to modulate and tailor their speech. Described as incredibly soothing and hypnotic, the Mornedhel are the only species capable of achieving the same intonation notes as that of the Ssi-Ruuvi language, causing their own language to be quite pleasant to be heard. The fifth trait would be their heightened natural senses, those being their olfactory and auditory senses, much more delicate than those of an ordinary Elzeri. This heightened sense of smell allowed them to determine the emotional state of their associates simply due to change of scent thus allowing Ssi-ruu to "read" an individual. These olfactory sensors were typically known as "scent eyes" in which a Mornedhel that was familiar with the "scent" of a being would be allowed to read their targets and even detect signs of deception and thus making it hard for others to lie to them. The Mornedhel also have developed a secondary stomach instead of a second liver such as the elzeri, causing them to have higher metabon humans. Despite that, most Mornedhel are in excellent physical shape, and their incredible metabolisms allow them to eat even the richest of foods, but there are very rare cases of weaker metabolisms and fatter examples of their species in both male and females.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."

Imacandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom